Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

• This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

How Do I Join a Group?

Dark Soul
Admin

Zodiac : Sagittarius Chinese zodiac : Monkey

How Do I Join a Group?

Post  Dark Soul on Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:52 pm

Admins:
  • Unlike most sites, you are allowed to ask, this way we know you have interest in the position.
  • Follow the rules (chat and site) and have few to no bad marks on your record (the severity of these bad marks can also effect your odds of being an admin.)
  • Be active in both chat and site!
  • Have experience with another form of moderation on our site.
  • Show us what you can bring to this site if you became an admin.
  • Be willing to host at least one public RP on the site.

Site Mods:
  • Again, you're allowed to ask.
  • Follow the rules of the site and have few or no bad marks on your record.
  • Be active in the site! Activity in the chat is a bonus!
  • Show us what you can bring to this site if you became a mod.
  • Be willing to host at least one closed group RP on the site.

Chat Mods:
  • You are allowed to ask.
  • Follow the rules of the chat and have few or no bad marks on your record in the chat.
  • Be active in the chat!

Potential of joining any of the three above positions will be authorized by passing a test distributed by Dark Soul. If you cannot pass the test, you cannot become a member of any of those positions at that time!
You can and will be demoted at any given time, with or without warning, if you break any of the rules or do not meet the criteria of your position.
As of right now, we are not looking for anyone to fill in any of these positions. We simply don't have the activity on the site for such a need.

The Shadows:
Contact wolfHhowling. This is his personal group. In assuming he plans to keep it going, he is the one that decides who is allowed and who isn't.

Mature Group:
Contact Dark Soul or wolfHhowling. You don't have to be a certain age to join this group, however, you do have to show that you can handle mature content, including but limited to R rated violence, language, and sexual content.

Regular Members:
This will happen when you have made at least 15 posts. This does not mean go around and start making little spamming posts to reach 15. These posts will be deleted and therefore will not count. You must work for these 15 posts to show us that you do intend on staying on the site and being active.

Private RPers:
You must be in a PRP or host a closed group RP to be in this group. You will not be able to read or post in anything for any RPs in these categories if you are not in this group.

Suspended:
You don't want to be in this one. You just don't.

• This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:52 am