Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

• Reply to topic

HiHi!

HiHi!

Post  Guest on Wed May 31, 2017 2:40 pm

Hiii everybody! I'm Rotten! I'm so happy to be able to join your website CUTE!!!
~ I suppose I should say a lil about myself! ~
I'm 17 year old, I am complete meme trash, I'm also a accidental but unashamed fushoji (not the man bashing lesbian fushoji that des mentioned)
and I make utterly awful jokes that will probably send me to hell one day.
When it comes to rping I mostly rp men ages 13-50. I suck at rping women and children Sad Also! A lot of my characters have a mental illness or are apart of the lgbt community. If you think I need to change the way I portray lgbt people and mentally ill people please don't be afraid to tell me! I am here to improve and I really don't want to cast a negative light on mentally ill/lgbt people!
I am a friendly lil muffin so never be afraid to pm me! tongue
Dark Silence

Zodiac : Taurus Chinese zodiac : Rat
Location : Forever falling into the core, into the eternal blackness

Re: HiHi!

Post  Dark Silence on Wed May 31, 2017 3:50 pm

Why hello there, lost soul. I am Darkness Laughing, also known as Darky 2, Jr, and Radar. I am THE moderator, but i am usually pretty friendly and laid back. If you need anything, feel free to pm me. I enjoy doing fantasy, as well as dudes (some of them fancy other guys, *wink wink*). But anyway, welcome to the family kid XD

It's killing me that I will never get to hear your laughter anymore

-Disturbed, Save Our Last Goodbye
In memory of one of my best friends
  • Reply to topic

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:36 am