Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

Rules! THe all mighty must read RULES OF DOOM

wolfHhowling

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

Rules! THe all mighty must read RULES OF DOOM

Post  wolfHhowling on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:48 pm

In list form for your enjoyment.

1 Must play at least two characters, male and female. Doesn't matter what nation or race they are It just doesn't.

2. You must either have permission or play your characters "Riding Partner" aka the steed. Yes even though the dragons, Gryphons, and the Half-blood can shift into humanoids and even breed with the three human-like races. They are still used in battle and or other activities as STEEDS. Razz Will touch on the culture inc in the informational page you will have. Yay information.

3. No God modding, no mini modding, If your not an admin or your title doesn't have mod in it, don't do a mod thing ok. ok

4. Abuse of power your character my old, is taboo, don't do it.

5. you can play as many characters you want, belonging in any nation, but do not pair a Rider from one nation with a steed from another, as " partners" romantic interests might be kinda interesting.

6. Please use the information you were given in the informational page, before you sign up to play thank you.

7. Have fun or you should not be playing

8. If your not enjoying the Rp your not having fun, and should refer to rule 7.

9. If you wish to make suggestions, because of rule 8 see rule 7.

10. This is just here to make a list of ten.

just subtract an hour for dark soul XD

and now you know

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:10 pm