Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

strange

strange

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:33 am

am i really a horrible person? i feel so broken and dumb...i have never felt this stupid before in my entire life. how can i not have noticed that i have been bothering people for a year? i know i can be airheaded but this is a new low for me. i mean...how? just how could i have been so blind? i know sometimes my characters were dull and sometimes....well dean but it amuses me that i have not noticed that people had anything against me as person...its just so...i feel so weird and incompetent. yes obviously there some personalitys that just do not match and some people just dont like eachother and thats totaly fine...but so many complaing about me....wow...really...i dont know what to say...im sorry i suck? and what is really bothering me is people have been annoyed at me for a year? why? i have almost never been here....did some ex boyfriend monkey know i loved to rp here and used my page to insult everybody or something. i would never bother anyone i love everyone here. really sorry about all of this i really did not know i was so much of a bother.

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:36 am