Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

venting.

venting.

Post  Guest on Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:51 pm

so this is a venting page? thats awsome. anyway since its free to vent here i hope i want to complain about me getting suspended.
    1. i seriously dont understand what i have done and i feel attacked and cornered.
    2. i diddent know so many players had something againgst me, i am really sorry if i insulted anyone in anyway normaly i dont have haters so yeah getting to know people are actually leaving the page becose of me is just horrible. wish people had the gutts to just tell me directly, i would have heard them out.
    3. again really sorry if people quit becose of me. i understand if the staff delates my account, nobody should feel unwelcome and i am really sorry if i messed up someones day. i come here to have fun and play i am not looking for trouble at all.

all in all i am really suprised that people hate me and send in complaints about me. i really thought i was welcomed here and not in the way for anybody but as it seems i was again sorry it wont happen again since the chance is high i will be removed from the page. if the bosses thinks that is the way it has to be done then they are most likely right. i just wanted to get this of my chest i am really sorry for have being a bother i just diddent know cos no one ever told me.

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:39 am