Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

• Reply to topic

Greetings all!

Greetings all!

Post  Guest on Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:51 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Molly and it is nice to meet you all! My friend howl was talking to me about this place and well i decided to come check it out myself! This seems like an interesting place so far but let me tell you all some things about me:

First off I LOVE fantasy and fiction. It's one of my biggest loves/ inspirations. I also love animals of any type either realistic/fictional/already made up/ or it is someones custom creature! I love books and reading as well as writting them but i never am able to finish them sadly.

I love to rp here as well or else I wouldn't be here. I try my hardest to rp when I can but sometimes a full time job can get in the way. I am always up to rp! due to previous circumstances on another site, im not used to rping with groups because i was always left behind but I due believe I might be up to trying to rp with a group again! *insert little happy dance here*
wolfHhowling

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

Re: Greetings all!

Post  wolfHhowling on Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:56 pm

Hello and glad you like it here , need help ask questions any admin will be happy to help.

EXCITED PEOPLE LOL

just subtract an hour for dark soul XD

and now you know

• Reply to topic

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:42 am