Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

Extra vital information.

wolfHhowling

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

Extra vital information.

Post  wolfHhowling on Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:40 pm

Legendary is a product of me, and I allow my friend who is an author to use the information to one day produce a series of books.

That means, you without my permission, can not use any part of this Rp outside of this Rp. Not a darn thing. That means if you developed a character you love, the only thing you can transfer to another character is, in fact, its personality, and image.

Now that the legal talk is over.

Only acceptable Rp format for RP will be the fallowing. For examples, Ted will be used.

Ted walked over to the pretty girl and smiled wide " hello, My name is Ted how are you doing."

Ex2

Ted: He laughed walked across the room, his mind wheeling, what would he say what would he do, but instead hid in the bushes, when the police guy caught him he stammered " I... I don't know officer, I just wanted to hide from someone, not you."

There will be powerful characters and weak characters know their weaknesses and strengths. Know that if you make a weak character that doesn't fit or doesn't have enough strength or agility to even match up to the seasoned players weakest characters, and you're miffed because somebody has a character that can explode trees, and your character struggles to light a fire.... YOUR PROBLEM.  Meaning, I will not hold your hand, you made the character now play it, Complain about said character and I will gladly destroy it for you.

Godmodding has never and will never be tolerated by the staff, please not that the staff can Godmodd all over your butt with their characters if you're breaking the rules or simply not following information present.

Lastly, if your character is horrifically annoying, it's going to die. Lastly while your characters CAN DIE< SHOULD PROBABLY DIE AT SOME POINT< they are essentially immortal.  But hey, they can be killed, they can get sick, and then they are expected to DIE.  They don't age, but dang, they can die. They hit 20 and that's it, no more aging for them.

On the dying bit, we expect you to have two characters your keeping, and not built to later just die... because we get attached to characters, and having everything you love die, constantly is RR TOLKIEN and this isn't Game of thrones and I am wolf H howling.

Aside from this not being Game of Thrones, this is also not a Disneyland special or an office episode. Try to keep the Rp out of " its just a fantastical world", " laugh yourself into a coma" and " not getting or doing anything but standing around making quips.". Seriously, yes i know there is no plot, but you can at least attempt to keep your character moving forward, yes you can't plan anything out, but dang it, have your character have a small tiny secret agenda and run with it. 

Aside from the office, Game of thrones, and Dinsey, you should also know that this Rp isn't Lord of the rings, Harry potter, Starwarz, your favorite Nora Roberts book, Steven king anything, and while were on the topic of what this RP isn't like, its not like ANY RP you have ever played. Oh and while were on this topic, its also nothing like any comic, book, tv show, movie, and or real life event or fantasy you have ever seen, watched, heard or played. WHy? Its orginal thats why, and while were on this subject, DON"T TERN THIS INTO SOMETHING ITS NOT!

Also its a good note, that if you are in " Moderation" the Moderation Species, are playable through out the board.... Oi. 

Now, here are a few warnings you might want to know.

1 I wolf H howling must painstakingly Suffer, through both your sign ups and both your time in the " trail" zone. Please don't make this any more unpleasant than it hast too.

2. ANY mod may pass your character from the Sign ups, BUT ONLY I CAN PASS YOU FROM THE TRIAL AREA, YOUR CHARACTER WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED UNTIL IT PASSES. YOUR CHARACTER WILL PASS WHEN IT SHOWS UP IN THE ACCEPTED CHARACTER FORUM. PESTERING ME ABOUT IT, WON"T DO ANYTHING BUT MAKE ME PUT CAPSLOCK ON AS I SHOUT AT YOU.

3. I reserve the right to be a fire-breathing monstrous wolf, that devours souls, with 7-foot  teeth, a taste for human flesh, and a Ferocious  insatiable desire to watch everything you love, burn to ash. Remember that.

4. I get very protective of my baby, and I have had many an instance, where this Rp was abused, and such, Do such, and I will become the thing described in warning 3.

5. Things might happen in a way you might think there is a plot a going on, but I assure you, there isn't one.

6. This is just here because I hate the number 5.

just subtract an hour for dark soul XD

and now you know

Re: Extra vital information.

Post  Guest on Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:14 am

On the "Not taking any part of the characters I create to other sites" bit, I've made a site to store all my forms so I can easily access them. Would it be alright to copy-paste my form there, or is that considered a breach of the aforementioned Don't?

((Just wanted to make sure. I would include the warning, or if I can't, would I be able to link back to this site with the warnings and form?))
    wolfHhowling

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

Post  wolfHhowling on Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:41 pm

Bucket, you could have pm'd me this, but I am leaving this here, so that others know the answer. Yes, it would be a breach. You could put the name, and personality and even image on said site, but non of the other content as it would be Rp specific. 

However, I would like to point out, each and every member, will have their own accepted Characters Topic. As they join the Rp Razz 

So, you could easily have easy access to just your characters for this RP.

just subtract an hour for dark soul XD

and now you know

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:36 am