Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

The Ironically Named Town of Faith

Dark Soul
    Admin

Zodiac : Sagittarius Chinese zodiac : Monkey

The Ironically Named Town of Faith

Post  Dark Soul on Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Truly ironic for the poor girl. XD

Dark Soul
    Admin

Re: The Ironically Named Town of Faith

Post  Dark Soul on Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:50 pm

Lucia rolled her eyes. "Alright, fine. Be a little prick. Whatever. Have fun." she mumbled as she closed her bedroom door and crawled back into bed, growling and grumbling until she finally fell asleep. She woke up the next morning with a yawn and looked around the room, looking to see if everything was as it was left last night.

Darkness Laughing

Zodiac : Taurus Chinese zodiac : Rat
    Location : Forever falling into the core, into the eternal blackness

Post  Darkness Laughing on Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:53 pm

Lucia's room was just as it was last night. The dresser was shoved in front of the window. The comforter at the foot of the bed was shredded, and there was some dried blood on the floor. When Lucia went downstairs, she heard Ann and Erick talking over breakfast.

Post  Dark Soul on Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:57 pm

Lucia slowed her pace when she heard Ann and Erick talking in the kitchen, wondering what they might be talking about.

Darkness Laughing

Post  Darkness Laughing on Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:00 pm

Erick talked to Ann about what may have caused his power to go out, and how he might go about getting it fixed. Ann smiled warmly when she saw Lucia. Erick didn't smile at her, preferring to glare at her.

Post  Dark Soul on Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:15 pm

Lucia rolled her eyes at Truck's glare. "Trust me, if I could get out of this place without some (insert proper form of word #3 here) up scarecrow trying to claw my eyes out with some creepy wolves standing behind him in case he fails." she said flatly.

Darkness Laughing

Post  Darkness Laughing on Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:23 pm

Ann looked confused. "Erick, what is she talking about?" Erick didn't answer his grandma, just stood to go. He pinned Lucia against the wall first, and didn't let her down despite his grandma's protests. "You're stupider than I thought if you believe it's that easy. The last time I tried to leave, I got in a serious car wreck. The doctor's said it was a miracle I wasn't killed, only banged and scratched up. You really think you could beat the demon and get out of here?"

Post  Dark Soul on Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:30 pm

Lucia scowled at him. "He will have to kill me before he can get me knocked up with his new (insert proper form of word #3 here) body. Besides, you don't want to sleep with me anymore than I do with you, if not less. So why are you getting all worked up about it?" she hissed.

Darkness Laughing

Post  Darkness Laughing on Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:32 pm

Erick narrowed his eyes and growled before he threw her into the table and stormed out. Ann went over to Lucia, concerned. "My dear! Are you all right? I have no clue what got into Erick! He usually doesn't lash out like that."

Post  Dark Soul on Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:37 pm

Lucia cringed a bit before getting up and brushing herself off. "I'm fine. And he can act that way all he wants, it'll do nothing more than the drive the wedge between us even deeper." she mumbled. If that wedge can get to where it canneber be removed, that will be evenbetter. If she could avoid having his baby that doubles as his ancestor's body.

Darkness Laughing

Post  Darkness Laughing on Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:42 pm

Ann shook her head. "He has a gentle side. Most of the time he's just a bit gloomy, but he's never been this violent before, unless you manage to insult him. Even then, he usually tries to talk it out first."

Post  Dark Soul on Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:50 pm

Lucia shook her head. "No. I am perfectly fine with him hating my guts. I actually prefer it and I hope it stays that way." she insisted as she stretched out her back. "Besides, it's not the first time I've been thrown across the room by a man, and I can guarantee it won't even come close to the last."

Darkness Laughing

Post  Darkness Laughing on Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:20 pm

Ann sighs some. "I hope you're next guy is nice enough to not do that. Here, I'll make you some waffles. On the house." Ann started to cook them, when a thought occurred to her. "Lucia, do you know how Erick may have hurt his shoulder? He told me it was hurting this morning. When I took a look at it, it almost looked like a puncture wound, although he refused to tell me how he got it."

Post  Dark Soul on Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:25 pm

Lucia turned pale as she stumbled back into her chair. She shot him...and he tried to kill her. She understood why...but it would've been nice if he had given her some sort of warning...or at least a more humane, less painful manner of killing her. If he could find that, she wouldn't protest. "Is Erick still in his room?" She asked shakily.

Darkness Laughing

Post  Darkness Laughing on Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:30 pm

Ann shook her head. "No. Erick went to his home to work on getting the power back on." She set a hot plate of waffles before her. "I can walk with you there after breakfast if you're worried about him."

Post  Dark Soul on Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:36 pm

Lucia looked at the plate before her now. She no longer had any appetite. She just needed to go talk to Erick, and that wascall she could think about now. She bit her lip nervously. She took a couple of small bites before standing. "Mind if we go now?" She asked.

Darkness Laughing

Post  Darkness Laughing on Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:41 pm

"Oh, uh, yes. Just give me a moment to clean up." Ann said, clearing the dishes and putting them into the sink before getting her shoes and coat. "Come. His house is this way." Ann lead Lucia through town to a section where a lot of old houses had fallen into disrepair, save one at the end of the street. It was a big enough house, and looked very well kept. "I have a spare key, here." She placed it in Lucia's hands. "Erick will probably be in the basement, looking at the breaker box. Do come back whenever you like."

Post  Dark Soul on Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:21 pm

Lucia took the key and nodded. "Thank you, Ann." she said before going up to the door and unlocking it, letting herself in. She slowly walked through the house, making her way down to the basement. "Hello? Erick? Are you down here?" she called out.

Darkness Laughing

Post  Darkness Laughing on Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:29 pm

The house was dark from the lack of power, but it was fairly modern on the inside, and clean. There was swearing and a battery powered lamp downstairs that was on. Erick didn't know he had company yet. When Lucia went downstairs to the basement, she got a good view of Erick's tanned, toned, and glistening back. He had taken his shirt off as he worked with the electrical panel. A hanging, battery powered fan was on, blowing air on him as he worked, and also provided some light. He also had a flashlight in his mouth to shine light right where he worked.

Post  Dark Soul on Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:43 pm

Lucia stopped when she saw his shirtless, tanned and toned back. She shook her head before slowly stepping closer to him. "Erick, we need to talk." she said firmly.

Darkness Laughing

Post  Darkness Laughing on Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:50 pm

Erick half turned to see who it was before he indicated to give him a moment. He grunted as he flipped a switch, and the power hummed back on. He turned the fan off and picked up his shirt, wiping his face with it. On his shoulder was a large band aid. The same shoulder she shot the werewolf. "Came to chew me out for earlier, I suppose? Did Gramma set you up for it? Well, I regret nothing." Erick said firmly.

Post  Dark Soul on Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:59 pm

Lucia scoffed a bit. "Hardly. You ain't the first to throw me across a room and I'll be dang if you're the last." she said as she walked over to him folly before slapping him. "Why the hell didn't you just sit down with me and try to find a less painful and gruesome way to kill me?! (insert proper form of word #3 here)! I would've felt horrible if I had killed you instead! Don't get me wrong, you -word #2- me off, but I don't wish death upon you."

Darkness Laughing

Post  Darkness Laughing on Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:05 pm

Slapping him was clearly not going over well with Erick. "What the hell?! If you hadn't woken up, you wouldn't have felt a god dam thing, now would you? You would have been out cold, and then cold and dead! And it seemed awfully convenient you woke when you did, and then even more convenient that there just so happened to be a gun, and even more convenient still that you didn't kill me! It's Abraham's doing! He's sticking his goddam nose where it shouldn't go, the ^You know nothing, Jon Snow^!"

Post  Dark Soul on Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:10 pm

Lucia frowned a bit at his words. He was right. She had always slept hard as a rock, never tossing or turning. She had family and friends that often times would put their ears to her face or chest to make sure she was still alive and breathing because she would sleep so deep. Not once in her life had there been a time where she could've just easily woken up by chance, especially in a case like that. She looked up at him. "So then what are we going to do? Neither of us can't leave, it's becoming all the more apparent that no matter what we do, we're not going to die...how are we supposed to get out of this? There has to be a way to write our own futures and lives, doesn't there?"

Darkness Laughing

Post  Darkness Laughing on Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:12 pm

Erick narrowed his eyes. He clearly was in no mood to talk or team up with Lucia. "Get the (insert proper form of word #3 here) out of my house." He said seriously. He walked over to the wall and got out a shotgun. Sure, he couldn't kill her, but he could hurt Lucia enough she wished she were dead.

Post  Dark Soul on Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:18 pm

Lucia threw her hands up as he pulled out the shotgun. "Alright...I'm sorry, Erick. I'll leave. Just...please let me know if you find a way out of this. I know you don't want it anymore than I do." she said rather sadly before she turned and started making her way back up the stairs.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:41 am