Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

The Ironically Named Town of Faith

Dark Soul
    Admin

Zodiac : Sagittarius Chinese zodiac : Monkey

The Ironically Named Town of Faith

Post  Dark Soul on Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Truly ironic for the poor girl. XD

Darkness Laughing

Zodiac : Taurus Chinese zodiac : Rat
    Location : Forever falling into the core, into the eternal blackness

Re: The Ironically Named Town of Faith

Post  Darkness Laughing on Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:41 pm

Alacia nodded and pointed them in a direction. "Bed and Breakfast that way. Just talk to Ann-sweet old lady-and she'll take care of you." Erick came up to the girls as Alacia gave directions. He looked at the car quizzically. "Out of towners?" He asked curiously.

Post  Dark Soul on Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:49 pm

The driver looked at Erick and smiled. "More like new to town. My grandma used to live in this town but left when she went off to college. She always talked about this place and my cousin and I thought it sounded like a great place to move to. So we're looking for a place to settle here now."

Lucia looked over at Erick when he walked over and then looked at the two boys in the car. Maybe she could get in a relationship with one of them to distract herself from Erick...except there was one problem. Abraham seemed to always find a way to get what he wanted. She didn't know just how far Abraham's scarecrow could go...but if he was able to open a window from the outside, make guns magically appear and control where the bullets go, then he was clearly something very powerful and could probably find a way to get the boys out of the picture...either by death or by chasing them out of town or something. However, it was the death part that worried her. She couldn't have that on her conscience.

Darkness Laughing

Post  Darkness Laughing on Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:52 pm

Erick nodded. "If you need anything, the name's Erick. Ann-the woman who owns the bed and breakfast-is my grandma. She will take good care of you until you're settled in." He felt rather than saw Alacia's pleading stare on his back and added on. "If you guys want, us three are having a get together at my place. You're welcome to come."

Post  Dark Soul on Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:02 am

The guys exchanged looks at each other before looking at Erick again and nodding with a smile, both happily thanking him for the offer and agreeing to take him up on it. "Just give us the address and we'll be there after we get our things settled in at your grandma's." The driver added on after thanking him.

Lucia smiled a bit. She knew Alacia was hoping for one of them to want her, so now Lucia could only hope that she could safely get with whoever Alacia doesn't get with in a safe manner that won't involve anyone getting hurt or worse so that she won't be able to think of Erick anymore.

Darkness Laughing

Post  Darkness Laughing on Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:05 am

Erick rattled off his address to them and waved a little as they drove off to the bed and breakfast. Alacia threw her arms around Erick once they left. "Erick! You're officially the BEST!" Erick looked a little started, and his cheeks got a little pink.

Post  Dark Soul on Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:10 am

Lucia giggled as she watched Alacia and nodded. She looked up at Erick. "Yeah, that was pretty cool of you." She said. "So...are you ready for us to come over to your place or do you need some time to get things cleaned up?" She asked.

The guys pulled into the bed and breakfast and walked inside. "Hello? Is anyone home?" One of them called out. "We're looking for an elderly lady named Ann."

Darkness Laughing

Post  Darkness Laughing on Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:11 am

Erick shook his head. "Nope. Just come on over." He lead the way, even though both girls knew where his house was.

Ann came out. "Oh, hello, hello! I am Ann. How may I help you fine young gentleman today?" The old lady gave the strangers a warm and kind smile.

Post  Dark Soul on Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:23 pm

Lucia smiled as she followed behind Alacia andErick. Perhaps now things can start looking up...with any luck. She could only hope for such a miracle. But she also knew not to get too excited on such ideas.

The one boy smiled. "Hi Ann. I'm David, this is my cousin Jeff. We're new in town, actually looking to move in. Our grandma grew up here before she left for college andwe thought this would be a nice placeto settle in away from all the city noise. We need a place to stay until we've actually spoken with a realtor about a more permanent housingsituation. Your grandson told us that this was a bed and breakfast."

Darkness Laughing

Post  Darkness Laughing on Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:32 pm

Ann kindly smiled. "It is, and you are welcome to stay as long as you need. We always enjoy seeing new faces around here."

Post  Dark Soul on Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:09 pm

David smiled and nodded. "Thank you. Is there a particular room we should stay in or does it matter? Grandmasaid visitors weren't too frequent around here."

Darkness Laughing

Post  Darkness Laughing on Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:53 pm

Ann smiled kindly and led them upstairs, and showed them which rooms were not taken.

Post  Dark Soul on Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:02 pm

David and Jeff thanked Ann when she showed them the rooms and they picked out the ones they'd want to stay in. They went back downstairs and to the car to grab their things and got enough unpacked for a couple of days until they could find a home of their own and then changed into cleaner clothes before heading to Erick's house. David knocked on the door when they arrived.

Lucia looked up when she heard someone knock on the door and looked at Erick.

Darkness Laughing

Post  Darkness Laughing on Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:45 am

Erick got up and answered the door, inviting the two guys in.

Post  Dark Soul on Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:19 pm

David and Jeff thanked Erick for his invitation as they walked in. "So is this just a little her together, a satanic ritual, a game night, or an accultic meeting?" he asked, the satanic and accultic references completely meant as jokes.

Jeff rolled his eyes. "Ignore my cousin. He thinks he's just so dang funny, mistaking comedy for assholicness."

Darkness Laughing

Post  Darkness Laughing on Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:23 pm

Erick's mouth twitched into a humorless smile, clearly not finding the joke funny. "Do I look like the kind of guy who'd try to raise demons? There's drinks and food in the kitchen. That includes adult drinks and pop."

Post  Dark Soul on Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:30 pm

Jeff smacked David on the back of the head. "Way to go. You offended the guy. So much for first impressions."

Lucia shook her head. "Don't take it too hard, David. He completely hates me. Threatened to shoot me once." though in the same respect, she had shot his shoulder, but she didn't know it was him at the time and didn't want to die by getting eaten by a werewolf.

Darkness Laughing

Post  Darkness Laughing on Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:34 pm

Erick flipped Lucia off before he got himself a beer. Alacia had a glass of wine and just looked over the two new guys. They were both pretty cute.

Post  Dark Soul on Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:42 pm

Lucia stuck her tongue out at Erick. "Yeah, I love you too, prick." she said before getting herself a lighter alcoholic drink (something like Mike's hard lemonade.)

Jeff and David got themselves a can of beer before Jeff spoke up. "So my cousin did bring up a good question, what are we all here for?"

Darkness Laughing

Post  Darkness Laughing on Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:47 pm

Erick walked back in. "Because we were having a sad, lonely party of three before you two drove in, and I know Alacia would have skinned me alive if I didn't show some hospitality and invited you guys so we could all try and be friends." Alacia smiled. "You know me so well, Erick."

Post  Dark Soul on Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:00 pm

Jeff chuckled a bit. "Well thank you, Alacia. We appreciate the invitation. Its nice to get a chance to come to know people about our own age here."

David nodded. "Grandma says this town is basically like a generation town because it's so small."

Lucia looked at David quizzically. "A what?" she asked.

Jeff smiled. "Essentially, everyone is about the same age, sporadically. Like if there's a kid of 5, just about all other kids are 5, if there's an elderly person of about 60, most others that are elderly, except anyone from the generation before that, are about 60 as well. Basically everyone pops kid out at about the same age and time as everyone else, so the separate generations don't have a large age variety. Not too unexpected insmall towns."

Darkness Laughing

Post  Darkness Laughing on Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:04 pm

Alacia nodded. "Yeah. Hey Erick, remember how tiny the freshman class was to ours when we graduated?" Erick nodded and took a long swig of beer. "Yeah. Wasn't like a third of the size of ours?" Alacia nodded.

Post  Dark Soul on Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:12 pm

Lucia looked at them in disbelief. "And how many were in your class?" she asked.

David chuckled. "Unless this town has really grown, probably about 10, if even."

Darkness Laughing

Post  Darkness Laughing on Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:15 pm

"56, actually." Alacia said, shooting David a hard look. Erick merely went to get another beer.

Post  Dark Soul on Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:27 pm

David raised an eyebrow. "Well dang. The town did grow. Jeff, we need to write to grandma and tell her that. She would like to hear that."

Jeff rolled his eyes. "Dude, the town is up in the thousands for population now, of course they're going to graduate with more than 10 people. That's a town of a few hundred."

Darkness Laughing

Post  Darkness Laughing on Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:31 pm

Erick yawned loudly. "How about a movie? Something more interesting than this boring -word #1- hole of a town." Alacia rolled her eyes.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:39 am