Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

• Reply to topic

Mobile Edition

Mobile Edition

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:40 pm

This is going to be a site for disscussion of the mobile version of this site. I'll start it off Smile

I was trying to adapt to the very different mobile layout, and it actually wasn't too hard. It was a comprehensive layout, and I learned fast. *applause* The only problem happened when I tried to view and reply to a post. I think the type was the same color as the background, because the pictures were in their proper posts, but I couldn't see the words. It's a minor concern, seeing as how I can revert to the desktop version and read it in a snap, but I thought you should know >^.^<
Dark Soul
Admin

Zodiac : Sagittarius Chinese zodiac : Monkey

Re: Mobile Edition

Post  Dark Soul on Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:12 am

Not much we can do about that. That's a Forumotion issue.

wolfHhowling

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

Post  wolfHhowling on Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:10 am

Mobile addition is a facet of the site that is in its most symplistc form. As such forum motion denotes what and how this form looks, assuming we even have it enabled. As such, the desktop/laptop version or the true version has been altered, and upgraded if you will to handle large photos, tags inc.

In short, for tablets we recommend the true version, and not the mobile. For phones, again the same. Desktop is compatible with android kitkat and updated versions and iPad models such as iPad 1 and earlier. Galaxy's, Samsung, and Windows phones will have no problem. iPhones maybe a bit glitchy around log in with older models.

Would also like to take the time to say.

The site is in no way size or form infecting anyone's device with spyware malware or viruses of any kind. Our host has a fire wall, detects and destroys infections right away. Your computer Windows 8 and higher has a built in fire wall, and you should have a virus protection of some sort. AVG, malewarebytes, and webroot programs should keep a computer safe. Phones, tablets inc can get free virus protection if not all ready built in via you App Store.

If you are getting on to sites notorious for viruses such as Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and any other completely add riddled site, you got it from them.

Yes, we have one add that filters on the top of our site, all adds are prescreened for viruses inc befor they even make it on the site, further more do not click the adds for extra precautions in case their team of 50 or so odd coders all fell asleep at the same time and accidentally passed one that was bad. FYI that is a one in two billionth of a chance these guys are good.

If you don't like the adds simply get add blocker if you run chrome.

Hope now everyone is enlightened about how tech and our tech works

Peace and love
Howling

just subtract an hour for dark soul XD

and now you know

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

• Reply to topic

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:40 am