Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

Since I know you want Captain De la luna and Diablo

wolfHhowling

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

Since I know you want Captain De la luna and Diablo

Post  wolfHhowling on Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

cackles

just subtract an hour for dark soul XD

and now you know

wolfHhowling

Re: Since I know you want Captain De la luna and Diablo

Post  wolfHhowling on Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:45 pm

Captain feeling her milk him, sent him too over the edge, and he in a few deep slow thrusts came deep with in her, spent now, he pulled his fangs out, licked the spot and then nuzzled her neck " hmm now that wasn't so bad was it mon cherie. no?"

Warren kept taking her like the beast he is, thrusting widly, hard, and biting down hard on her shoulder, to keep from howling. Him being inside her, was like nothing he had ever felt before, she was tight, she was wanting him now, and this drove him to a mating frenzie.

Diablo grinned taking her legs to wrap around her, sending him to plunge deeper " Are you starting to enjoy Diablo?" he teased, thrusting now, with much greater purpose then just (insert proper form of word #3 here).

Sammy grinned like the devil getting (insert proper form of word #3 here) by Diablo, and said " you, I am having you for desert." he said pouncing on the poor billy pulling up his legs so that he could insert himself and still be able to fench billy at the same time.

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Zodiac : Sagittarius Chinese zodiac : Monkey

Post  Dark Soul on Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:54 pm

Marina panted heavily as she looked up at him and shook her head. "No...that was actually pretty amazing." She said between pants, rather breathless as her tired body shook slightly from the remaining spasms.

Kira moaned and panted and gasped. Her entire body started to tense and tighten as an unfamiliar feeling crept up on her, causing her to scream as she came.

Lilith's back arched as he wrapped her legs around him to go deeper. She gasped loudly, almost as if it were a suppressed scream. She nodded to his question and kissed his neck. "Yes...yes..." she moaned.

Billy moaned as he returned the kiss and wrapped his arms around Sammy's back and his legs around Sammy's waist.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:04 pm

Captain slowly pulled himself out and smiled leaving the bed long enough to down a glass of water and to crawl back beside her with a glass for her " hear you go, drink ya." he said cuddling into her as a very satisfied and very happy little vampire Captain of a ruthless pirate ship.

Warren couldn't help it and was lost and cumming deep with in her in a matter of moment, sinking down with her into the blankets of his bed enjoying the feeling of her insides milking his very last drop out of him " hmm, now for rape I think you like that." he said in her ear, as he finished pulled out.

Diablo laughed and since he knew eve couldn't take much more with out dying, pulled his tail out of her, the one who had awoken to his desire was what was turning him on, his tail plunged into her butt as he thrust into lilith, " how is that?" he grinned now sucking on a breast, he liked a girl who could match his libido, he loved a girl who could match an Incubis and quite fankly the other needed time to recoop, he grinned maybe if they were still (insert proper form of word #3 here) when eve woke, the sight of him mating her sister might turn her into wanting him as well.

Sammy grinned, Thrusting widly once more into her pinned billy " Yes god any way I (insert proper form of word #3 here) you its good." he said between kisses and his tail popped out, circled around to tease billy's member with its soft fur.

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:15 pm

Marina drank the glass as she cuddled into him with a smile. "If that ^You know nothing, Jon Snow^ prince lives and you ever slip up giving him the chance to make me his wife, I will hunt you down and skin you alive now." She said in a cross of a lustful purr and a death threat.

Kira looked up at him. "Well I didn't want to like it..." she said reluctantly. "It just...I don't know, but I didn't want to like it. You used some kind of spell or something." She claimed, though deep down, she knew that she had actually come to want it, that it was no spell.

Lilith screamed in pleasure as she dug her nails into his chest. She was practically levitating off the bed now. "Oh god! Oh yes! So much yes! Oh Diablo!" She squealed in ecstasy.

Billy shivered in delight as he felt Sammy's tail tease his member, growing hard again. "Oh god...Sammy...oh Sammy..." he moaned deeply.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:25 pm

Captain grinned pulling her into his side, and tucking the blankets about them " Over my cold lifeless dead body will he be able to even get close." he teased " you do not attempt to steal a vampires mate no?" he grinned kissing her neck " and one so tasty ya, mon cherrie.

Diablo thrusted rammed bit and licked wildly and like mad, he was going to get this one pregnate the way he felt the way he was moving yes this time when he came he would pump her full and mate her for real. He thrust faster deeper and harder into her slight form.

Warren laughed " Oh yes, my penis is such a black wizard I would have it burned at the stake, but the ladies love it so..."

Sammy grinned plunging into him biting billy playfulling on the neck " oh yess so tight." he said teasing billy's member more with his tail.

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:41 pm

Marina sighed softly as she nestled into the covers. "So what are you going to do in the next couple of decades? I'm not immortal. I'm going to age, grow old and wrinkly, and one day die. What are you going to do when I start getting old?"

Lilith continued screaming until she had just about lost her voice and her body shuddered as she came. She panted heavily, wheezing occasionally from having lost her voice.

Kira looked away from him. "You don't have to laugh about it." She mumbled as she folded her arms lightly over her chest.

Billy groaned wantingly before sinking his fangs into Sammy's neck, drinking from him as he continued to moan.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:51 pm

Captain laughed " you will not." he said just a matter o factly as he nibbled at her ear playfully " you will stay as lovely as you are now>"

Diablo came once more deep deep deep inside her grinning, he left her there on the bed, grabbed a pitcher of water, and let her drink from it.

Warren smiled " awe but I like it when your angry at me just a tid bit, you might steal this old theifs heart you know>" he said in warning.

Sammy purred some how getting deeper into billy some how mating with him like a great wild cat.

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:58 pm

Marina seemed rather confused by that. "Huh? What do you mean?" She asked as she looked at him. "I'm not a vampire. I'm a human."

Lilith nodded a thanks to Diablo as she took the pitcher from him and started drinking. She leaned back onto the bed once she was done, still panting heavily.

Kira rolled her eyes. "oh sure. A young noble girl like me is going to be able to steal a pirate's heart. Besides, I'm not some supernatural creature."

Billy finally pulled his fangs out and licked at the holes he left on Sammy's skin as he continued to moan in pleasure.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:31 pm

Captain chuckled and cuddled closer " but Vampires mates live as long as their vampire pleases." he grinned " and they do not grow old for as long as there vampire pleases... and I please. ya."

Diablo yawned and curled up inbetween the two girls, " ah diablo naps... you should too." he said laughing " for when Diablo wakes, Diablo is going to want to play>" he chuckled.

Warren rolled his eyes " You know... dear little Noble girl, most Pirates once were nobels... after all noble, commoner, and Pirate are all human ish beings.." he grinned.

Sammy continued his thrusting teasing biting licking moaning and pounding of billy

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:58 pm

Marina laughed a bit and shook her head. "Please say that you won't have any away in what happens with the aging process if I get pregnant." she teased.

Lilith smiled and wrapped her arms around him, closing her eyes with a tired yawn.

Kira looked up at him. "So why would they leave the noble life for a pirate life?" she asked flatly, not believing that.

Billy continued to moan until he came again.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:58 pm

Captain snorted " No cherrie I am stuck like all the other males of the world waiting 9 months for there poor wives to birth their kids." he sighed " sad no, reducing us immortals to mear mortal sandars ya?" he said teasing.

Warren snorted " because to be a Pirate you are free, free to do as you please, take what you please, sleep ware you please, marry who you please, see who you please, and be who you please... tomorrow if I want to go swimming with sharks, I can go swimming with sharks, if I want to sink a ship, slap a lad, drink till I am drunk and when we get to port, walk like I won the world and everyone in it, I can."

Diablo snored.

Sammy came yet again, this time cuddling up to his vampire boy and purred " ah yes, so nice to be finally sadicfide>"

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:29 pm

Marina rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Oh yes. It must be so horrible to think that your newest (insert proper form of word #3 here) toy must be pregnant for nine months isntead of speeding her up to pop the same day you knock her up."

Kira still looked at him like he was full of nothing but total -word #1-. "Oh come on now. It cannot be that easy." She said. "Who do you think you're trying to fool?"

Billy nodded and wrapped his arms around Sammy. "You are such an amazing kitty. Can I keep you?"

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:42 pm

Sammy purred " only if I get my ears scratched, three meals a day, my furr brushed, and cat nap allowances then yes."

Captain snorted " now you make it sound like all I am doing is (insert proper form of word #3 here) you for the joys of (insert proper form of word #3 here) you, silly girl, you are mine, in more ways then just a play toy ya, you are mine and mine allown. "

Warren rolled his eyes " I am the missing Prince from the nation you people call Hashra... does that answer your questions I am Warren Vera , and I still even have my insignia ring to prove it." he smiled " so the only fool here is you."

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:06 am

Billy grinned and kissed his nose before gently scratching at his ears. "Like that?" He asked. "I think I can do all of those things for you, sexy kitty cat."

Marina smiled and kissed him. "Oh really? That's awesome." She smiled. "I'm glad to hear that. In which case...get ready to never ever know a moment's peace again as I unleash hell on your life." She teased playfully.

Kira looked at him suspiciously, though now her look was softened, so she was just simply suspicious. "The missing Prince? Really?" She asked. "So you left and turned pirate? A life where you are hunted by nobles and killed if caught?"

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:31 am

Warren chuckled " I wouldn't call that hunting, its more of a flailing with ones arms up running around going "" I am noble there for I will catch him"" around in circles... " he shook his head " its rather amusing how they blunder about, ones who do remember me from long ago, stand their like a dumb idiot, and the others attempt to either die, or die accidently... " he shrugged " by now I would imagine my mother is quite amused while my father is probably weeping, poor young lad, and my mother is probably happy about it, she was with me on my father trying to force me to be a royal priest... My older brother can have the lot." he growled " Eye they wanted me to have no chance of ever having a family doing what I want so on and so forth, so they wouldn't later on have a contest for the thrown." he snorted " its been like that for years, whether or not you have a love or not, they just exile your love, force you into a priest hood, and if you get lucky and your elder what ever croaks, then you get to have a family but only of some one they pick, and it normally is a (insert proper form of word #3 here) fat widow who all ready has two kids, because by then your soo (insert proper form of word #3 here) old your lucky to get it up with all that celibate -word #1- going on... so I became a pirate."

Luna rolled his eyes " Really? " he chuckled " you got fire in you spirit no?" he laughed " careful puppet, I might seek to make you queen of some distant land, to rule with that iron fist."

Sammy happily purred " meany thats cheating.."

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:05 pm

Kira looked up at Warren silently for a bit before shrugging slightly. "I suppose you're right on that front." She said nonchalantly, as if not wanting to admit that he really was right in every way.

Marina giggled and licked the tip of his nose. "Oooh...that sounds like fun." She mused in thought. "And what kind of land would you seek to rule with me as your queen?"

Billy chuckled softly and kissed Sammy's cheek as he continued to scratch behind his ear. 'How is it cheating? you told me to do it."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:04 pm