Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

Since I know you want Captain De la luna and Diablo

wolfHhowling

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

Since I know you want Captain De la luna and Diablo

Post  wolfHhowling on Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

cackles

just subtract an hour for dark soul XD

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Zodiac : Sagittarius Chinese zodiac : Monkey

Re: Since I know you want Captain De la luna and Diablo

Post  Dark Soul on Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:22 pm

Eve looked at them. "Sink it? But there's innocent lives on that ship!" She protested.

Marina looked back at Eve and shook her head. "Not as innocent as you might think, and I"m sure some of them will live, anyways." She mumbled a bit coldly.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:22 pm

Captain snorted " it will be a while before that ship comes into firing rang probably a day or two on open water, and thats if we don't get a good breeze by then.. So, Don't you think men, its time to break in these ladies?" he grinned wide " no?"

Warren grinned " all right, we know which one your going to pick, so lets see, which one of you wants to be my lover? the rest of you lot are going to diablo any way.."

Diablo grinned.

Sammy purred coming back " Then I get the skinny boy you call billy... I think his donkey booty will be perfect."

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:33 pm

Marina glared at the captain. "Oh hell no! I am not going to be some pirate captain's (insert proper form of word #3 here) #what did a female dog do to you?#!" She protested.

Billy blushed a bit at Sammy before looking at Marina. "Yeah...we'll be seeing what you say in the morning..." he mumbled under his breath before looking back over at Sammy.

Kira glared at Warren while Eve and Lilith clung onto each other tightly in fear.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:44 pm

Warren laughed and walked over to the girls and flung Kira over his shoulder " off to have some fun before I help blow up a ship, have fun my captain." he snorted stalking off.

Sammy grinned " Oh yes son your donkey booty is mine."

Captain grinned " Oh yes, that is what they all say." he snorted picking her up " shall we go now ya." he said walking towards his cabin.

Diablo grinns at the twins and lifts them up, throwing them over his shoulder and stalking off to his bed chambers.

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:50 pm

Kira shook her head. "No! No! Put me down!" She protested. "I don't want to get raped! Please don't do this!"

Billy blushed a bit and walked over to Sammy. "Well...you look pretty cute..."

Marina growled and started struggling immediately, aiming to knee him in the chest. "Put me down this dang instant, you (insert proper form of word #3 here) prick!"

Lilith and Eve just screamed in terror, not sure what to expect.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:54 pm

warren got his chambers and tossed her on the bed, locking the door " Oh trust me dear, you will come to enjoy my treatment, just think your two friends the one's diablo is dragging off is in for a world of utter rape constantly I do not have the stamina to keep up."

Captain toss her into his room slammed the door " well to be honest, you could go willingly... far better no?" he laughed " not to mention if your what ever you want to call that thing you were to wed, lives... you will be ruined for him>"

Diablo grinned and waisted no time, chaining them to his bed, laughing " diablo likes, "

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:03 am

Kira whined and scooted back on the bed. "I don't want to be raped..." she whimpered. "Please don't do this. PLease. I hear it hurts."

Marina thought on that for a bit before reluctantly nodding her head. "Fine. I'll do this willingly...but only because it will ruin me for Prince Dickhead."

Lilith and Eve squirmed and whined, begging him not to hurt them.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:20 am

Captain smiled " you will enjoy it I can assure you, and if you do, I will keep you ya, I am ot the kind of pirate that won't take a women to wife." he teased as he stalked forwad blind folding her " to add some how to put this, excitment. no." he said.

Warren snorted " oh it will hurt, the more you struggle... the more you go with it, the more it will feel good." he snorted " and it only hurts if you let it." he said stalkign forward, and pinning her now to the bed, and he began to tear at her clothing.

Diablo smiled and systamatically as if he was a pro at this took off there clothing, rather delibrate and slow delighting ain his new play toys, " Diablo likes very much, if you be good diablo will keep his best nice." he asaid, now taking off his clothing nice and neatly and placing it on the chest in his room.

Sammy purred " ah yes, to your cabin works.... and bottoms up... I haven't gotten laid in a while, and you sir are a fine peace of donkey booty."

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:25 am

Marina scowled. "Seriously?! You're going to (insert proper form of word #3 here) me and I don't even got to look at you in the process? God...you are such a true gentleman." She mumbled irritably and shook her head. "Fine, let's just get it over with."

Kira whimpered and shivered in fear. "No...please no...I'm not ready yet. I don't want to lose my virginity yet."

Lilith whined and looked up at Diablo. "Why are you doing this? Please just let us go. We won't tell anyone about where you're going."

Eve looked at LIlith. "But where would we go right now? We're too far out to swim back to shore now." She said sadly.

Billy smiled a bit before taking Sammy's hand and leading him to his quarters. "Mind you, I haven't done this in quite a while, so I'm a bit rusty."

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:40 am

Captain laughed " no you will... " he said coming to her now, and slowly taking off her clothing as his was all ready off, laying kisses on her throat and neck and down her belly.

Warren pushed her down and into the bed, Taking off his pants and his shirt with dead eas, and grinning as he looked at her nacked form " ah yes, you shall be a perfect treat."

Diablo shrugged " Diablo is an Incubis, I (insert proper form of word #3 here) everything with out discrimination." he grinned. A big black devils tail curling up behind him like a snake, the tip of it looking a little like a spade and more like the phalic tip of a penis. " so what are you names?" he grinned as he got closer, his tail wrapping around one of the twins legs, pulling her towards him. While his hands pulled the other twin closer. *you choose which is which*

Sammy grinned " fine with me, all I know, is I hated that gay hating (insert proper form of word #3 here) myth stupid (insert proper form of word #3 here) nation, I was stuck in... son of a .. and I see a cute vampire boy with all the gay dar vibes, hmmmm this bi man can't resist"

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:46 am

Marina drew in a breath as he placed kisses down her body and shivered slightly. She hadn't felt something that before and shook her head. "What are you doing?" She asked shakily.

Kira whined as he pushed her onto the bed. "Be gentle...be gentle..." she whimpered, begging.

Eve shivered in fear as she felt his tail curl around her leg and pull her towards him and tried to pull away. "Please don't. Please don't." She begged.

Lilith started crying as he pulled her towards him to be positioned for him.

Billy blushed a bit. "How did you know that I was a gay vampire?" He asked. "We only just met today."

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:55 am

Captain smiled againster he as he licked a nipple " making love to you." he said before taking in a nipple and sucking on it, his hand trailing circles against the other breast as his knee went to part her legs.

Warren smiled " if you want me to I will try." he grinned " I am no bruit." he teased, getting onto the bed with her, and pinning her to the bed " no promises." he said as he kissed her hard, his hand pulled her leg to move to the side, and his member rubbed the fleshy part of her.

Diablo laughed " Oh hush, you will both get pleased, and then diablo will switch you, till you are nothing but mush beneith the mighty thrusts of diablo." he said grinning, pulling the twin who he had to wards his penis, pulling the legs apart to impail, the other twin was wrapped now tightly in his tail, the long lenth of it however was still far more then needed to rape her with it.

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:01 am

Marina gasped as he pulled a nipple into her chest and her muscles tightened all the more, but now in a more accepting way. She started to try and speak but was only able to moan this time.

Kira whimpered a bit into the kiss as she felt his member rubbing against her. She closed her eyes tightly and started trembling in fear, not knowing what was going to happen from this.

Lilith screamed as diablo positioned her to impale her. "I don't want to mush! I don't want to be raped! I don't want to be hurt!"

Eve shook her head and whimpered as she felt his tail wrap all the tight around her.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:26 am

Captains hand gently moved her legs apart, and he slid in a a finger, as he began to suckle the other breast, rubbing gently to make her wet and want him.

Warren thrust into her now, the second he could feel any bit of moister on the tip, moving slowly as to not cause her pain he moaned into her ear " I am in side you now." he said keepping a hand on her to pin her. " I will let you get comfortable with me inside you, before I move, since you beg so prettily."

Diablo laughed as the rest of his tails length curled and impaled Eve, thrashing and thrusting into her, and he moaned " oh your sister on my tale is so delightful, I shall now see about your pussy and my loving dick." he said ramming his memeber to the hilt into her and began to thrust deep, as he bit her breast, kept her pined with one hand, and played with the other's sisters nipple with his other.

Sammy grinned " nice cabbin Strip and assume the possition studdly, and a cat knows these things."

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:32 am

Marina's chest puffed out as her muscles tightened around his finger almost instantly. It was clear that, while her initial reactions showed she'd never actually been with a man before, that she had found ways of satisfying her needs on her own over the years, having already started to get moist before his finger even reached her entrance.

Kira whined softly and just nodded in compliance. She cringed and winced, feeling his member slide deeper into her. She bit her lip nervously, fearing what would happen when he started thrusting.

Lilith and Eve both screamed in pain as they tried to get out of his grasp, but between his whole body on top of Lilith and his tail wrapped so securely around Eve, neither of them were at all successful.

Billy looked at him before slowly taking off his shirt and pants and bending over his tidied up desk.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:41 am

Captain purred " Oh yes my lovely I think you are ready for me no?" he said but it really wasn't a question, as he pulled his finger out of her, and gently slowly but quick enough not to cause her distress, moved himself to enter her holding still so her insides would get use to his large mast, he then pulled the blind fold off her face, " I am inside you, love" he said kissing each eye " let me know when you are ready ya?"

Warren waited as long as he could, before sliding all most out of her to slowly move back in he did this a few times, using her insides to lub him up before he began to pick up speed, pulling her legs to go around him now " Oh yes so tight" he moaned into her ear, giving her a kiss.

Diablo thrusted like a mad man possessed inside Lilith, thrusting hard, and strongly into her insides, biting at her nipples, as his thrusts with his member intensified, so too did the thrusts with his tail, as he pounded , there was no choice but for Eve to take his tail, for even closing her legs, couldn't force him out, and lilth had no choice since he was up to his hilt inside her to move close to him to eas her pain.

Sammy smiled " Oh so hot." he said having stripped himself, he walked over and reached down and round billy to begin stroking billy's member, as his poised now against his tight donkey booty. Thrusting deep with on hand he pulled billy's but close, as he rubbed billy's member and began to ride him hard " tight" he managed to moan.

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:50 am

Marina gripped onto the sheets tightly in fistfuls when she felt him enter her and, after he kissed her eyes, opened them widely. "That's very big..." she whispered in a shaky tone as her body tried to adapt to the huge size that had just entered her.

Kira continued to whimper slightly but tried to force her body to relax into it, already figuring out that getting tense only made it hurt more.

Lilith and Eve had eventually stopped screaming, but were still crying and sobbing as they managed to find their sister's hand to hold for comfort as Diablo went on his merciless mission of pounding into them, either with his member or with his tail.

Billy moaned in pleasure and his member instantly grew hard under Sammy's touch as he stroked him. His body seemed to have a perfectly natural reaction for bouncing his hips back with Sammy's thrusts to help him get in a bit deeper each time. "So.....good..." moaned happily.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:59 am

Captain panted in her ear " why do you think, I had to blind fold you most girls die of fear no." he laughed a bit, slowly starting to move his member inside her " Oh dear lord so tight... its so good." he moaned

Warran moved sucking on a breast, he took both legs and warped them around him, taking his ans to guid her hips to match his knowing she would now suddenly get a jolt of pleasure and melt into him, " Oh yes, hes."

Diablo just picked up the pace " Oh diablo likes>" he moaned thrusting harder and harder, into them both before sending himself over the edge and cumming hard grinning he un wrapped eve and let go of lilith, only for his tail to begin snaking around lilith and for him to pull eve to wards his member.

Sammy was an old pro and so his legnth was rubbing again billy's prostate " Oh yes Yes so good." he slapped billy's as with his free hand " so good."

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:05 am

Marina took in a few deep breaths and slowly started to relax into it as he started to move in her. It was a lot bigger than anything she was used to, but she was able to deal with it, and the more she relaxed, the more pleasure she found, eventually moaning again.

Kira gasped as he started sucking on a breast and forced her hips to move with him. Her body started to relax a bit as he silently instructed her hips on what to do and moaned slightly.

Lilith and Eve both continued to whimper and sob as they realized that it wasn't over as they had hoped, but rather that he was just simply switching for LIlith to be (insert proper form of word #3 here) by his tail and Eve by his member.

Billy lashed his head back as Sammy slapped him and moaned loudly. "Oh god...oh god..." he moaned, gripping onto the edges of the desk with his hands. "Yes...yes..."

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:13 am

Captain smiled " oh god love" he said moving in her picking up the pace " So good " he moaned " so good, " he said whispering in her ear " I never want to leave you now, you are mine forever." he said shoving his fangs into her throat which he knew would make her wild.

Warrn breahtlessly in her ear " starting to enjoy are we?' he said thrusting deeper and deeper, now seeing to get her to cum to force him to do the same he wanted to in her deeply he wanted to get her pregnate he waned her to maon in his ear that she wanted him.

Diablo laughed as he shoved himself in eve, and lith with his teail, began to thrust as if he hadn't just started nor switched girls " you both will have my children both will have diablo's babies"

Sammy slapped his donkey booty " thats it, oh god your good, keep this up and I am going to push you into bed, and (insert proper form of word #3 here) you again" he moaned the pleasure of (insert proper form of word #3 here) him so great.

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:22 am

Marina screamed in pleasure when he sunk his fangs into her neck and then wrapped her arms and legs around him tightly, pulling him in as close and deep as she could. "Oh yes! Yes! Oh..." She panted heavily a few moments before moaning out loudly and passionately. "Captain de la Luna!" She started digging her nails into his back.

Kira moaned a bit more as her hips started to figure out how to move on their own against him. Her hands moved up to gently grip onto his upper arms. Her eyes were still closed.

Lilith and Eve continued to whimper and sob until they had worn their throats so much that they couldn't make a single sound, and then they just trembled and shivered under Diablo's touch.

Billy moaned. "Oh....I hope you do, Sammy. I really hope you do." He answered as he closed his eyes and his hips lost rhythm for a couple of thrusts as he started to cum.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:50 pm

Captain moaned as he drank from her, moved a little more ruffly inside her, and used his hands to teas her nipples.

Warren grunned as his thrusts got longer strunger and deeper, his mouth hot on her ear, as his hand still guided her, his other pinching a nipple.

Diablo of course showed no mercy ramming and plunging as he pleased into there soft flesh, giving himself pleasure over anything else.

Sammy moaned as billy was cliamaxing so too was he.

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:10 pm

Marina's chest heaved with each gasping breath as her body squirmed slightly as he thrusted into her. Her chest puffed out and her back arched as much as it could as he teased her nipples with his hands, her head leaning to one side as all sorts of pleasured sounds escaped her.

Kira's breathing became staggered and occasionally would even catch in her throat as she moaned now and again. Her grip on his arms tightened as her muscles tightened around his member, all the warm and lovely juices helping to lube him up so he could go all the faster still.

Eve was on the brink of passing out, but Lilith's body still trembled, but as Diablo's tail continued to push into her, she found that her body was slowly starting to tremble out of pleasure rather than pain. As Eve was fading in and out of consciousness, Lilith couldn't help but moan slightly.

Billy forced his hips back into Sammy as far as he could when he felt Sammy reaching his climactic point, shuddering in pleasure. "Oh Sammy..." he purred happily.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:22 pm

Captain pulled out his teeth, only to sink them deep into her breast, drinking the blood there from his fangs, his thrusts now were wild like an animals, as he spiraled closer to climax.

Warren's thrusts began to get pretty ruff, not that they would hurt her, but ruff to delight her. kissing her, nipping her ear, nipples sucking, it was just enough to drive anyone over the edge with delight.

Diablo laughed, came, and smiled " now switch." he laughed, pulling the unconcious eve to get re (insert proper form of word #3 here) by his tail, and pulling Lilith to take his cock, he grinned impaling Lilth once again, as his tail didn't curl around eve, but rather shoved most of its length inside, knowing she didn't have the strength to struggle ay more. Diablo began to thrust again into both girls.

Sammy panted as he came hard with a single thrust, pulled himself out, whiped him self clean with an old rag he had in his pocket, and tossed billy on his bed " oh now, for desert." he purred.

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:31 pm

Marina started screaming as he placed his fangs into her breast and started drinking from there as his thrusts became as wild as wild could get. Her nails now dug deeply into his back and then let out one more scream as she reached her highest point and came.

Kira let go of his arms to wrap her own arms around him as she let out small little screams. They were still out of pleasure and ecstasy, but compared to some screams, these were kind of puny, but still, she screamed as she tried to press her body closer to his.

Lilith was moaning into the thrusts now. Whether she had become so sore that her body was now numb to the pain and the only other thing left to feel down there was the pleasing pressure from the deep thrusts or if it was because she actually was enjoying it all through the pain, she didn't know, and at the moment, she didn't want to know. She laid her hands on his chest as her fingers started to trace his muscles.

Billy chuckled warmly as Sammy tossed him onto the bed. "Oh? And what are you having?" He asked.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:42 am