Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

Since I know you want Captain De la luna and Diablo

wolfHhowling

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

Since I know you want Captain De la luna and Diablo

Post  wolfHhowling on Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:59 pm

cackles

just subtract an hour for dark soul XD

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Zodiac : Sagittarius Chinese zodiac : Monkey

Re: Since I know you want Captain De la luna and Diablo

Post  Dark Soul on Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:21 pm

Because I do love the way it all panned out...at the ball, Sarah (and I have no (insert proper form of word #3 here) clue if that is her name from the original RP or not, but it's her name now) was, reluctantly standing next to her newly appointed fiance, courtesy of her loving father. She looked so much less than displeased and outraged. In fact, those words seemed like they couldn't even hold a candle to hwo she truly felt on the whole matter. She didn't want to be engaged. She simply wanted to live her life her way.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:33 pm

The Captain in all his finery had snuck in, of course waring some courtly get up, along with all his men, and simply walked into the place as if he belonged there. His first mate was making quick work of lifting all the weapons and his beloved Gunner was simply looking and playing the part of some one who would belong. He waited, the right moment would soon persent itself he was sure of it.

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:38 pm

Sarah looked up as her father approached her and her fiance with a couple of men. Her father looked at her. "Sarah, perhaps you should go discusss womanly things, whatever you women disucss, with your female friends, while these gents and myself speak with your fiance, hmm?" He asked.

Sarah was more than happy to quickly walk away from the group of men, rolling her eyes a bit as she ran a hand through her hair.

Lilith and her sister Eve were over by the drink table, talking. Kira was wandering around the edges of the crowd, just looking at things, whatever she could see and find.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:53 pm

Captain smiled that was the move he wanted, he nodded, though his head went slightly to the right, indicating it was time for them to move into possitions, he made his way every so nobably to the center of the room, which was the indicator it was time. He waited for his men to take positions.

Sammy, who had noticed his former friend and once captain seemingly just fell into step, clearly moving to this side of the door, this was his chance at escaping and returning from this rotten charade to be with his captain as the navigator.

Warren moved into place, stealthy as a cat, up behind two ladies, while he watched the med move silently into possitions themselves.

Diablo moved to be behind the princess the oldest the one to be engaged and grinned she was to be his captains prize.

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:58 pm

Sarah was a bit too relieved to be away from her "fiance" to notice the odd behaviors of some of the men at the party, while her father and "fiance" were all too distracted with their conversations and boasting about the wedding and plans to give a -word #1-.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:25 am

Captain laughed and said very loudly in a captains tone, that sent the whole of the room quiet " Hello, King of this land, I am afraid that I will be leaving with your nobel women... " he laughed as his men moved to hold knives to these ladies in questions throats. " Do not worry no harm will come to these lovely ladies, but I assure you, ransom will be paid if you wish to seem them alive. no? " he grinned " have no fear, for Captain Meastro Carta De la Luna is the Pirate who will be liberating you from your daughters." he laughed.

Diablo held a knife to her throat and laughed the lear in his eye told everyone that if they made a move she would die.

As for warren his blades were at the throats of two ladies, and he laughed along with his captain

Sammy on the other hand clapped " bravo and it looks like I will be also liberated by a specific captain, so If you wish to see me alive I guess there should be ransome for me as well, though I doubt anyone would care." he said

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:06 am

Marina stood very still as she felt the knife reach her throat, ready to slice. She took in a deep breath and remained completely calmed and relaxed and glanced over as the king held her fiance back, who was madly shouting "don't you dare touch my fiance!" She rolled her eyes a bit. How nice, the man couldn't even call her by name in this situation. If that didn't set the tone for her upcoming marriage, she didn't know what would. The king just scowled at the pirate captain but nodded reluctantly.

Lilith, Eve, and Kira were all rather terrified, but followed their firend and princess's lead and remained calm and didn't struggle, but they were still shaken a bit.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:58 am

Captain laughed rising a pistol and shooting her fiance in the chest " Any one else want to be a fool?" he grinned " because i am not the type of man to be trifled with no?"

Sammy " oh help save me ahh such a bruit" he said in a flat voice.

Diablo chuckled as he stood there.

Warren laughed " all right all you fair ladies, fallow me, or it might be that your loved ones breath their lasts."

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:00 am

While most of the girls in the room screamed when the young lord was shot, Marina didn't seem phased in the slightest, instead, she just walked after Warren when he signaled for the girls to follow him. Soon her friends followed suit. The king scowled and quickly ordered the guards to take the young man to the medics quickly. He glared back at Captain de la Luna.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:12 am

Captain smiled " I do think the man is dead." he shrugged " but if he some how manages to live no, then please let him chase after me, lesser men have died that way." he laughed turning on his heal and falowed them to his ship.

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:18 am

Lilith, Eve, and Kira quickly huddled close around Marina, shrouding her with questions of what she thought was to happen, if they'd be safe, if they'd return home, and other such inquiries. Once they were out of the castle, Marina sighed and turned her head to look at her three friends. "I don't know. I cannot say. I have no more information than you. All I can say right now is just be quiet, be respectful, and don't draw attention to yourself. If all goes well, none of us will be hurt." Though in all honesty, she was rather glad to be getting away from this horrid kingdom.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:38 am

Once on the ship.

Captain laughed " all right ladies, wave to your home, you are never seeing it again... infact your all staying on this ship, for ever and all ways, we pirates get lonely no>"

Diablo chuckled " very.... lonely."

Sammy grinned " and finally I am off that blasted land peace they called kingdom."

Warren snorted " Eye, that peace of blasted land was nothing more then an utter joke."

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:52 pm

Lilith, Eve, and Kira gathered in a tighter group around Marina, whimpering a bit when they were told they would never be returning to the kingdom. "Marina...what are we going to do?" Kira whimpered.

Marina looked back at them calmly. "We're going to keep our cool and act like this isn't the end of the world. Alright? Stop whimpering already. Again with behave, cooperate, and don't fight against them. That's always the worst thing you can do in a hostage situation unless it is absolutely necessary."

Billy walked out on deck and smiled a bit when he saw Marina.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:38 pm

Captain snorted " Oh please sammy, like you were in any damage, how the hell did you end up in that hell hole ya?"

Sammy shrugged " you don't want to know, but happy to navigate like old times."

Diablo grinned " Do I get to play now captain?"

Warren snorted " ladies, your going to be trapped here till you die, so you might as well relax the worst that could happen is you actually like being a pirates wench>"

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:45 pm

Kira scoffed in offense to Warren's comment. "How dare you! This is Princess Marina of *insert some kingdom here,* born of Queen Dany and King Levon himself. She would never embrace being a pirate's wench!"

Billy stepped over. "Ah, don't be so sure." He said in a calm tone. "Queen Dany, also known as my aunt," he winked at Marina, who was now starting to look irritated at him, "had a very deep secret she entrusted to me only for many years. Levon never knew, but right after their marriage, when he went off to war, she had an affair with a famous pirate captain of the day and age...and he is Marina's true father. She was a bit small for being born 2 months late as Levon was somehow lead to believe."

Marina grabbed Billy's ear tightly and yanked him closer. "You're telling me that for the past 9 years, while I thought you were dead, you had actual stolen away on a pirate ship?" She asked with a scowl.

Billy looked down at her pleadingly. "Don't kill me, dear little cousin. I love you."

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:57 pm

Captain laughed " now miss tell me again about talkign that way ya?" he chuckled " please you think I am a fool no?"

Sammy snorted " well I thought you were a fool last I saw you, but then again you were dragging the loot in the right direction."

Diablo chuckled grinneing at the girls.

Warran yawned.

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:00 pm

Kira instantly shrunk behind Marina when the Captain addressed her for the way she spoke. Lilith and Eve were shivering as they saw Diablo's hungry gaze on them all. Marina let go of Billy's ear as she looked over at the Captain. "So...Captain Maestro Carta de la Luna, hmm? What makes us noble ladies so lucky to be your prisoners...and I'm such much more than just that as well." She asked blandly.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:11 pm

Captain laughed " Lady think of this vessel as your kingdom and I your king, and any other vessel waring other nations no, and you should get along quite nicely with the crew ya." he grinned " you see, we lot get lonely on the sea and were far much more respectable to be sleeping with [why can't we be friends?] ya?"

Warren laughed " Looks like captain picked out his lucky lady... let see which one of you sauce noble wenches wants to warm my bed chamber?" he teased but was dead serious. " we all know the lot of the rest of you, will go to our friendly inubis diablo."

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:39 pm

(Plot twist is that all my girls are, at least starting out, as humans.)

Marina's brows furrowed as she looked over towards Warren. "Incubus?" She asked. "What? But those aren't real. What in the world are you talking about?" She questioned.

Eve, Lilith, and Kira still huddled close to their princess friend, whimpering and crying and fear.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:07 pm

Captain laughed " this is the sea dragon... we are different from all the other pirates no." he said laughing hsi fangs showing.

Sammy yawned " If you need me, I will be in my quarters." he said shifting completely into a cat infront of the girls and then saying " I know I am Perfect."

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:20 pm

Lilith fainted as Sammy turned into a cat and Eve caught her before she hit the ground. Kira whined and shook her head. "What the hell is this?!" She screamed.

Marina was a bit too distracted by the fangs she just saw in the Captain's mouth to even pay the slightest bit of attention to Kira. She took a step back. "How has no one known about this?" She asked.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:32 pm

Captain snorted " what country were you living in, the country of make believe ya? " he snorted " everyone else knows vampires, werecats, incubis and all the things that bump in the night are real>' he snorted " silly human did you think in your country there was non of us in existance? Little one, they ahve been lieing to you no."

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:43 pm

Marina shook her head. "But this still doesn't make snese." She told him. "How would we have never heard of such creatures?"

Billy sighed. "Your father made sure to keep them under strict wraps when he heard that a vampire had kidnapped your mother while he was away. He thought that denying their existence meant they couldn't return to the kingdom."

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:35 pm

Captain De la luna laughed " your kingdom is really a steaming pile of poo, don't you think mad'am? ya?" he grinned " but first my lovely it is time to go do some shopping, you see you ladies can not be abored ship looking like.... That no?" he snorted " One would think, that you are, how to put this... expandable, and we wouldn't want that.." he snorted " so you see we shall be indeed hunting a vessel for your pleasure, and I have just the one in mind."

Warren rolled his eyes " Eye, and If I know what vessel you have in mind, it will be loaded to the nines with jewels as well... so win win foreveryone don't make it sound as if your totally just the nicest fellow, you cut throat donkey booty."

Captain snorted " Eye, should you be talkign to your captain that way... I think you should sleep with out supper no?" he snorted " but first there is a matter of that vessel yonder with that blasted countries flag, trying to catch sail behind us." he snorted " Diablo mand the cannons, were going to sink her ya."

Diablo chuckled " ya."

and now you know

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:01 pm