Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

wolfHhowling

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

Post  wolfHhowling on Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:46 pm

As you know humans are one of the things you can sign up... Fun.

How to fill this little stupid thing out will be included and also please know I will list positions you can be.

first class private * highest rank you can play*
    Private
    Grunt.
    Kitchen staff.
    Medic

This is in order of rank by the way. Gunnies played by staff only to keep things from going south are of higher rank.

Fill out this sodding form

Name:
    Position:
    Persona:
    History:
    Other:
    Pic/description.

How to fill out:

Name: The characters sodding name
    Gender: Male or female That's right the genders are equal and women don't get exempt from the draft in this Rp because of that.
    Position: One of the above possitons
    Persona: No more then four lines about what your character is like * staff exempted*
    History: No more then four lines * staff exempted* give me the bare bones will accept rp out if you talk to me first about it.
    Other: what ever little tid bit you think this needs
    Pic/description.: discribe what your character looks like or use a pick, DO NOT us a picture that depicts a real life person. Please use artist renderings. Thank you.

Yes staff is exempt from filling the whole thing out, provided they get to it eventually, this is to get the Rp up and running asap.

just subtract an hour for dark soul XD

and now you know

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:35 am