Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

Information

wolfHhowling

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

Information

Post  wolfHhowling on Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:37 pm

Well * coughs* the drill sergeant rules have been read right?

So here is the info at hand.

There are two bases or base camps. This planet only has 8 nations... three on one side three on the other, fighting for control of the world I guess. Idk. At this point no one really knows why they are fighting.

So in a large continent.... there is the battle zone a large wide area in a line between the two major bases. which are considered for the most part " safe zones.

base A is called " last man standing" and is controlled by the Meep Allies.
    The Meep consist of these fallowing nations.

Marshland
    Etop
    Empire X
    Pepini

You know what I would put what there cultures are like, but it might be amusing to see what you guys come up with in Rp.

Base B which is located to the south of base A. Is controlled by the Neep Axis

The Neep consist of the fallowing nations.

Necropolis
    Evalon
    Error
    Pish

If you do not like my name choices its 12:32 at night, live with it people live with it.

So lets see, were only using weapons from ww2 and back. Also no chemical war fair, and not atom or h bombs were invented. Remember this is a planet that devoloped differently.

Speaking of that....

I will let you use vampires, Werewolves, Supper human lab experiments, and or Cyborgs but they need to be 75% human. * the cyborgs that is* what countries they are from is up to the first person who signs them up. Cyborgs can belong to all the countries, but who ever claims the Vampires lab experiments and werewolves coming from what ever country sticks.

Yes you may have a traitor that is fighting for the other side, but please talk to me about that first. Thank you chow.

just subtract an hour for dark soul XD

and now you know

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:15 pm