Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

Rules

wolfHhowling

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

Rules

Post  wolfHhowling on Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:22 pm

Fun more rules.

1. KEEP YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS OUT OF THIS!

2. NO, these are fictional nations, in a fictional Earth. So KEEP YOUR POLITICAL STAND POINTS NATIONAL STEREOTYPES AND IDIOCIES TO YOURSELF THANK YOU.

3 KEEP IN MIND CAPITAL LETTERS LIKE THIS IS SHOUTING, WHY AM I SHOUTING THE RULES, SO YOU GET THE CONCEPT AND BESIDES I AM YOUR COMMANDING OFFICER.

4. NO YOU DO NOT PLAY A HIGH RANKING OFFICAL PAST PRIVATE FIRST CLASS.

5. NO GUNNY'S ARE HIGHER THEN YOU IN THIS RP, AND KEEP IN MIND STAFF SHALL PLAY THEM.

6. YES YOU MAY BE CALLED A MAGGOT... YES YOUR CHARACTER CAN BE CALLED VARIOUS OTHER THINGS. MILITARY SUCKS BUT MAKES YOU ALL MEN.

7. GUNS VIOLENCE AND WAR FARE WILL BE PRESENT, IF YOU CHOOSE TO HAVE A ROMANCE, KNOW THAT THIS RP WILL BE CRUEL AND NASTY... SO ROMANCE AT YOUR OWN PERIL.

8. GOD MODDERS WILL BE FED TO MY LIONS YOU WILL BE SHAT OUT AND FED TO MY PLANTS WHICH WILL FEED TO MY GOATS WHICH GET FED TO MY LIONS AGAIN, NEVER ENDING CIRCLE OF LIFE.

love howl.

just subtract an hour for dark soul XD

and now you know

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:11 pm