Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

The possibly confusing information.

wolfHhowling

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

The possibly confusing information.

Post  wolfHhowling on Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:08 pm

My director who is famous for mystery movies and the like. Has decided to go to his inherited estate to film a move of the Legend of his estate, since he is in dire need of " filming " something, Thinking this will save his career from the last movie which was an utter bomb, not due to his directing but due to a mix up in the box office.

Has decided to film his move on his property since he will save money on venue. The old caretaker, is mentioned a lot, but not sure if I am playing him or not. idk if he's even going to be played.

Any way, white willow manor is located in a swamp a really nasty swamp, though the mud is used for facials and said director is barely hanging on with the newly required revenue of the place.

Cast and Crew for the movie. * another words the role in the move your actor or teck guy is playing)

Director ( taken)
    Four light guys * not needed*
    At least two camera peeps * need at least one to start*
    Costume designer * just one needed but possibly more depending*
    Make up person * can be more the one don't even need it to start*
    Assistant director * one and he or she takes care of actors and crew's needs)
    Understudy 1 * understudy for the lead female role* ( not needed to start)
    Understudy 2* understudy for the lead male role* ( not needed to start)
    Lead male role ( the phantom)
    Lead female role ( anna lee Willows)
    Second Female role * Rose mary*
    Second male role * James Phary "
    Care taker role * will *
    Maide role " Jill"
    back ground characters * male and female*

THESE ARE NOT THE NAME OF YOUR CHARACTER THESE ARE THE NAMES OF THE PEOPLE THEY PLAY IN THE MOVIE. Ok. Razz

As time goes on they are going to discover what actually happened, and also find three versions of the story, all three have peaces that are true. But please don't go on a tirade that " my character solved it and now your saying it wrong" thing, because I assure you ITS WRONG.

love you all.

Don't -word #2- me off... love you all.

just subtract an hour for dark soul XD

and now you know

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:39 am