Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

Rules

wolfHhowling

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

Rules

Post  wolfHhowling on Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:53 pm

Because I have yet to get tired of typing rules, and still have not trusted you all in this endeavour of not going into total chaos without them....

1. Your just going to have to deal with it, I all ready know Dark Soul has claimed the Phantom is all ready drooling over him, and there is nothing you can do about it, My phantom is completely lost in the clutches of Dark soul. She will die in side if she doesn't claim my phantom... so to prevent the death of Dark soul, said phantom is hers.

2. Not to be confused with " Phantom of the Opra" there actually is a legit Phantom. A legit Ghost, and a legit movie going on. Called " The phantom of white willow swamp" live with it.

3. Yes I play the real phantom, the ghost, and the movie director. For reasons. Live with it.

4. The roles in the movie, vs the actual what happened in the past will be clearly labeled but you should know that under " CAST/CREW" positions is only for the roles they will be playing in the movie, and not the actual ah character. As they will be either light crew, makeup, camera crew, or an actor. Some actual filming will happen during the Rp, ware your characters will be ad libbing there roles " well the director will clue them in and you can have fun with this".

5. Well no you can't play a character from the past flash backs.... it doesn't work that way... yes the swamp is magic. and I can give anyone a Flash back, and its up to the cast and crew along with the director to peace to truth of the White willow manor together before its too late.

6 This is just here to look pretty.

just subtract an hour for dark soul XD

and now you know

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:01 pm