Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

Rules

wolfHhowling

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

Rules

Post  wolfHhowling on Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:51 pm

as part two of my 16 Rp marathon.... all refreshed and ready to type for 7 years straight.... I am enjoying making these sorta.

any way, the rules, the fun the bloody blasted rules.

1. No, this has nothing to do with my little pony. Nothing. Not a darn thing.

2. Zodiac gems should not be confused with birthstone gems, birthstone gems go by the month, not your zodiac sign. Also please note that those mall kiosks are 9 times out of 10 mislabeled, poorly stalked and have no clue what they are doing. The information I have provided for this Rp, is 100% accurate, I got it out of my gems book, and did many cross reference checks, but some of it will be " shortened" or fiddled with in order for it to be turned into an RP. If you have questions about what your birth or zodiac stone symbolizes inc, just pm me. I am a wellspring of Knowledge, manly because i get bored and go on random research excursions. So please know I did my homework, do not try to contest me on something you read on facebook, got in a flyer or read in a kiosk. * please note this is just for those highly argumentative souls, who argue and swear to god your birth name is fred when its on your birth certificate its not.*

3. Yes, this is a dark tone Rp, please remind yourself that its still a pg16 and you should keep gore and " flirty sexy " things at a pg16 level. Failure to comply resulted in banning form the pg16 rps.

4. If any member of staff tells you to stop doing something, stop doing it.

5. Your characters will be based on how well you fallowed directions. If you have not read all or just part of the information provided, I will know instantly and you will be temp banned from the forum untill you can prove you have read it all.

6. You should, play 2 or more characters, and I expect this Rp to be Gender equal for the most part.

7. Please know that the " ungems" and the " Nongems" are pretty much the same thing. They are to be signed up even with Gemed characters. Though keep in mind if Gemed out weighs ungems that is more then fine. As its implied that the Ungems are rare ish.

8. Please be aware of the tone of the Rp, and that though it has a plot, that that plot will never be resolved at least in its entirety.

9. Have fun.

just subtract an hour for dark soul XD

and now you know

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:09 pm