Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

Information * things you need to know*

wolfHhowling

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

Information * things you need to know*

Post  wolfHhowling on Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:23 pm

In the land of Zen no one is eaten by bigger creatures, flowers are everywhere, and the wize old grey squirrel is king.

You play as butterflies.... actual butterflies, with "personification" going on with them, we don't actually want to play butterflies that don't talk or you know do anything exciting or epic either and yes they do ware clothing why, Idk, I might have made this Rp, but again loopy.

Bees, yes bees like the butterflies, except they have a queen who listens to the King of Zen land only, she and the butterflies some times get into rather cute quarrels over who gets to eat out of a flower first.... silly things.

Last but not least the kings " Court" the birds, who oddly eat the seeds the bees and butterflies create. Its synergy at its finest.

No honestly horrid conflicts nothing horribly sad, and no you can legit use any bloody picture of any blood butterfly bee or bird, and ta da.

By the way, The kingknown as grey fluff, is away spying on a distant land. Dont worry birds will keep the peace as they are peace loving critters.

Zen peeps Zen.

just subtract an hour for dark soul XD

and now you know

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:40 am