Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

Rules!

Dark Soul
    Admin

Zodiac : Sagittarius Chinese zodiac : Monkey

Rules!

Post  Dark Soul on Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:57 am

I'm pretty sure the RP placement and story line speaks for itself, so this will be pretty brief.

This RP is considered PG-16, that does not mean you have to be at least 16 to play. That just means that violence and romance will play a hefty part in this RP, therefore, you must be able to handle that if you desire to be in this RP, but it is open for all members.

Please follow the standard forumotion rules. Fight/violent scenes can be played out, but do keep the blood and gore and such down to a minimum. No details on that. Sex scenes, as with all my other RPs that are open to all members, are a no-no, hugging, kissing, butt smacking is the most I"ll allow before I put my foot down. Flirting people, flirting. I think this RP can still be done without the sexual details (but you can PM each other for those things.)

I think that just about covers it. Will there be a happy ending or not for this RP, I cannot say. We will just have to play it out. Maybe some of the kids will have their happily ever after while others don't. Who knows...

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:30 am