Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

• Reply to topic

Well, Hello There!

Well, Hello There!

Post  Guest on Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:57 pm

Hiya! My name is BucketORandomness, but most users call me either Bucket or Random. No, I will not give you wonderful people my real name, because if I did, I'd have to keel yoo. Wink So, no. Feel free to call me by any other name, though!

In rl though, I tend to be a creepy mix of quiet but attentive, which means people at lunch don't realize I am currently a part of their conversation until I jump in with a seemingly random comment. Also, I like being happy and will try to keep those around me from not being happy. Smile Puns are fun, and randomness is really fairly normal around my house, and thus, from me. In my free time, I like to read, write, draw, and I obviously like to RP. I have a few ideas for RPs, but I will try to keep them spaced out, mkay? Kay.

I enjoy RPing, and will gladly join more RPs than I can handle Razz . Topics I have RPed before include dragons , wolf pack, royalty high school, dragons VS humans, sci-fi aliens, Therian, dragons, humans with powers, under the sea, steampunk, and a few others I currently can't think of. Currently working on my second or third year of RPing, but I don't know exactly when I started. I am most comfortable playing as a female ((for obvious reasons)), but I do have a couple male OCs I am comfortable with. As you can probably tell from the list of RPs above, my favorite theme involves dragons of any kind, though I will valiantly attempt pretty much anything, so send me a message if you want me to join your RP! Or, if you want to PRP, I can do that, too! I can typically write the bare minimum of a paragraph until things in the rp get rolling, but I'm working on increasing that to a moderately sized one for each character on a regular basis. I have thus far only RPed with the list format, but I will try the other one so that the RP can flow more smoothly.

• Reply to topic

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:43 am