Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

Savage hunters test ( a must do for all who wish to play)

wolfHhowling

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

Savage hunters test ( a must do for all who wish to play)

Post  wolfHhowling on Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:51 pm

to solve use http://dylan.whichard.com/wingdings.php.  FALLOW all instructions listed below.

THE TEST FOR SAVAGE HUNTERS IS IN WINGDINGS. THIS IS DUE TO MANY OF YOU NOT PAYING ANY ATTENTION TO THE MATERIAL AT HAND, AND THUS NOW YOU HAVE TO UNCODE YOUR  WHOLE TEST SO IF YOU ARE INFACT READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE STARTED TO ENCODE YOUR WHOLE TEST USING THE LINK PROVIDED. YOU MAY ANSWER YOUR TEST IN WINGDINGS USING THE LINK PROVIDED THOUGH THIS IS NOT REQUIRED DO NOT POST ANY PART OF THE ACTUAL TEST BELOW, PLEASE ONLY LIST THE NUMBER OF THE QUESTION AND THEN YOUR ANSWER. DO NOT PUT ANY TRANSLATED WINGDINGS IN THE POST BELOW. KEEP IN MIND THAT SHARING ANY PART OF THE TRANSLATED TEST, WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT FLUNK AND A PERMANENT BAN FROM THE RP. 

THE TEST IS AS FOLLOWS.

1  WHAT IS THE LEVEL OF MATURITY NEEDED TO PLAY THIS RP?

2   HOW MANY CHARACTERS ARE YOU REQUIRED TO HAVE?

3 WHY DO YOU THINK THE WHOLE TEST IS IN CODE?  YOUR ANSWER SHOULD BE YOUR OWN OPINION.

4 NAME EXACTLY 4 OF THE RULES FROM THE VERY SPECIFIC RULE LIST FOR THE RP. GIVE THE REASON YOU CHOSE THESE FOUR. 

5 CAN YOU CHOOSE THE NAME OF ANY PUP BORN, EVEN IF THE PUP IS ONE OF YOUR WOLF'S PUPS?

6 WHAT ARE THE 4 COAT COLORS YOU ARE ABLE TO SIGN UP, AND NAME THE OTHER COAT COLORS YOU MUST GET A PUPPY BRED IN THE PACK TO HAVE.

7 LIST 6 THINGS I HAVE LISTED THAT SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN IN THE RP.

8 ON A SCALE FROM ONE TO 10 HOW BADLY DID THIS ANNOY YOU? ONE BEING NOT AT ALL AND TEN BEING THE MOST ANNOYED.

9 TAKE YOUR ANSWER ABOVE AND MULTIPLY THAT BY TEN THEN SQUARE THAT NUMBER.

10 IF THE ANSWER FROM NUMBER NINE WAS THE LEVEL OF ANNOYANCE I GOT WHEN YOU OR ANYONE ELSE DIDN'T READ THE RULES, INFORMATION, AND OTHER PARTS OF THE RP BEFORE SIGNING UP.  WOULD YOU UNDERSTAND HOW WE FEEL WHEN THAT HAPPENS?

11 NAME THREE RULES THAT IF BROKEN WOULD HAVE YOUR CHARACTER KILLED OFF AND YOU BOOTED OUT OF THE RP.

12 TELL ME WHY EXACTLY IS IT IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO READ ALL INFORMATION AND RULES REGARDING AN RP, NOT JUST THIS ONE.

13 IN WINGDINGS, EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT YOU HAVE LEARNED BY TAKING THIS TEST.  AFTER YOU HAVE READ THE FOLLOWING LINE.

THE LEVEL OF DISAPPOINTMENT, FRUSTRATION, AND ANNOYANCE AT HAVING TO TAKE A TEST COMPLETELY IN WINGDIGS IS EXACTLY THE LEVEL IN WHICH YOU MAKE EVERY RP CREATOR FEEL EVERY SINGLE TIME, YOU DO NOT TAKE THE TIME TO READ WHAT THEY HAVE WORKED HARD TO CREATE. IT IS AN UTTER INSULTING FEELING TO HAVE PLAYERS NOT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON, OR EVEN HOW TO PLAY IN AN RP IN WHICH ALL THE INFORMATION WAS PRESENTED TO YOU TO MAKE IT FUN EXCITING AND ENJOYABLE TO ALL. I HOPE NOW YOU UNDERSTAND THE PAIN AND SUFFERING YOU INFLICT ON PEOPLE WHO MAKE RPS, WHEN YOU YOURSELF CAN'T TAKE THE TIME TO READ AND LEARN SIMPLE INFORMATION. NOW HOW DO YOU FEEL?

just subtract an hour for dark soul XD

and now you know

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:36 am