Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

Pack of Evil Beings of Doom

Dark Soul
    Admin

Zodiac : Sagittarius Chinese zodiac : Monkey

Pack of Evil Beings of Doom

Post  Dark Soul on Wed May 25, 2016 11:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Yep. I went there. XD

drosenth

Zodiac : Leo Chinese zodiac : Pig

Re: Pack of Evil Beings of Doom

Post  drosenth on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:17 pm

Zain smiled, "I'm sure I am. But I hear my brother's overly large disgusting wings flapping this way so that will have to wait. Let's just sit pretty and wait til he arrives. Then I shall introduce you." Zain sat and curled his tail over his feet. "Oh little pet, do call him King. It makes him feel better about himself. And don't stare at his talons. He's the ugly brother and it might tick him off."

Cain soared lower when he spotted his brother. "We are coming up on them now. Take care love not to let my brother bite you. Don't make his crazy come out. And just don't let him bite you I can't stress it enough."

Mood Howl
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:19 pm

Nala nuzzled him happily and licked his chin. "Yes darling." She purred as she looked around, waiting for his brother to arrive.

Vitani looked up at Cain. "Why? What happens if he bites me?" She asked.

drosenth

Post  drosenth on Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:44 pm

Zain grinned and nipped her nose as he watched his brother land. He had that possessive look in his eye as his teeth grazed Nala's face, as if to tell his brother 'this is mine. Don't touch.'

Cain sighed, "just trust me love. It's not worth it." He landed, careful not to smash Vitani with his weight but some how he still ended up landing atop her. He put his front talons on the ground on either side of her, like a cage and stared at his brother defiantly.

(Some kinda standoff powerplay I think...IDK it just happened)

Mood Howl
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:49 pm

Nala looked up at Zain and leaned against him as Cain landed across from them. She buried her face into his fur as him and his brother seemed to have a bit of a stare down, not wanting to get involved.

Vitani purred as Cain managed to land on top of her without hurting her. She wrapped her tail around one of his back legs, completely ignoring the aggression that was occurring between the two males.

drosenth

Post  drosenth on Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:00 pm

Zain looked at his brother's little display, "Impressive brother, even with your ugliness, you still managed to trap a mate? Truly you impress me. Do be a doll and introduce us to your tasty little morsel." He licked his lips, briefly showing a glint of his dangerous fangs.

Cain chuckled to hide his growl, "Likewise little brother, you've managed to drag some poor sot into our pack but is she truly yours? By all means please introduce us as well." He relaxed a bit as he stepped off of Vitani but he did not leave her side. "This is my new Queen. You should address her that way and by no other name."

Zain giggled then, "Oh, of course MY queen," he said, emphasizing the 'my.' He sneered as he watched his brother's eyes narrow. "And this is my snack and you will not address her at all." Zain stared at his brother, openly defiant.

(Shall we introduce a few more characters? I'm thinking of the mother of the brothers and maybe a father or cousin or uncle or something to antagonize them...)

Mood Howl
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:05 pm

(Up to you, but don't we have a third RP?)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:00 am