Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

Pack of Evil Beings of Doom

Dark Soul
    Admin

Zodiac : Sagittarius Chinese zodiac : Monkey

Pack of Evil Beings of Doom

Post  Dark Soul on Wed May 25, 2016 11:50 pm

Yep. I went there. XD

drosenth

Zodiac : Leo Chinese zodiac : Pig

Re: Pack of Evil Beings of Doom

Post  drosenth on Fri May 27, 2016 11:18 pm

(insert kickass bio for devilshly handsome and evil woofs here...)

*trying a new pack hierarchy where two brothers are co-alphas...we shall see how it works...*

Zain stretched as he woke from his nap in his lair.  His huge back muscles rippled as he flexed his spine.  He shook out his glossy black coat before yawning to expose his long and venomous canines.  His pink tongue lolled out of his mouth as he trotted out of the den.  One would almost think him cute...almost...that is until he ripped your spine out and beat you with it.  "Where oh where are my playings gone....oh where oh where could they be?" he sang to himself as he sniffed around.

Cain swooped out of the sky and landed in front of Zain.  "Ahh, I see you are awake now, brother.  Planning to sleep the night away were you?"  Cain shuffled his dark grey bat wings.  His dark brindled fur was damp from the night air.  He shook out his shaggy coat, sending drops of water scattering about him.  His front paws, which were more like talons than paws, created grooves in the soft earth where he landed.  "Let's find some fun before the sun rises brother."

Zain nodded and put his nose to the earth to sniff out some prey while Cain took to the sky to do the same.

Mood Howl
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Fri May 27, 2016 11:21 pm

Nala, having a very feminine figure and a natural beauty about her, was sleeping under a tree, lightly snoring as her ears constantly flicked, searching for any sounds of danger.

Vitani, being no where near as beautiful as Nala, but having a spunky yet loyal personality about her, was fishing in a nearby river.

drosenth

Post  drosenth on Fri May 27, 2016 11:36 pm

Zain picked up the scent of a she wolf as he hunted.  He followed the scent until he spotted Nala napping under a tree.  "There you are my pretty pet...welcome to the pack," he whispered under his breath.  He was sure she would wake up when he approached and he did not want to let her escape.  He had the element of surprise though.  So he crept as close as he could to her, then he pounced, landing on her with the full force of his weight and pinning her to the ground where she lay.  "Rise and shine my new pet.  It's time to play.  The night is young and I am awake." He giggled psychotically.

Cain heard his brother's antics on the wind.  'No fair,' he thought, 'he got to go first.'  Cain picked up speed, racing through the clouds.  He spotted a lack down below and near the lake, he saw Vitani fishing.  Cain thought about the various ways he could approach this she wolf.  In the end he just swooped out of the sky and landed a few feet away from her.  He stood tall and handsome, his coat glimmering in the moonlight.  "Good evening," he said with his deep and sexy voice.  "I am here to personally welcome you into our pack.  Congratulations."  His dark golden eyes bore into her.

Mood Howl
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Fri May 27, 2016 11:49 pm

Nala screamed as Zain pounced on her. "No! Who are you? Get off me!" She demanded as she squirmed under him. "I have done nothing to you! You have no reason to trap me and claim me as a pet!"

Vitani grabbed a fish in her jaws just as Cain landed near her. She turned and faced him and quickly swallowed the fish in one gulp. She shook her head. "Sorry, but I prefer being a loner." She answered. "Thanks for the offer though. Hope you find someone that does want to join a pack." She said before she turned back to the lake to fish again.

drosenth

Post  drosenth on Sun May 29, 2016 2:01 am

"Who am I you ask?" Zain said as Nala wriggled and struggled deliciously beneath him. "Why I am so glad you asked. I'm Zain. Your new alpha. And as for right, why I have every right to do whatever I please. This is my wood after all and you were napping here. SO that means you are Mine. Mine all mine." He lowered his head down by her ear and whispered, "I'm gonna make you an official member of the pack now see? You are mine and that is all." He pinned her forepaws to the ground with his own as he stood over her. "Scream all you like, you'll only excite me worse." He nipped her ear.

Cain's eyes lit up at her words and a dark humor entered them as he chuckled softly. "I think you misunderstood me." He took a few steps closer, "It's not an invitation." Suddenly he was next to Vitani, whispering in her ear. "Oh no. you don't have a choice. You are joining my pack. We are going to make a very fine couple you and I. Now you have two options: Succumb to my wishes and join my pack willingly or fight me and have your will broken as I force you into the pack. Either way I am going to mate you now. You've aroused me by turning your back on me and I will not be denied. Now choose. Or I will choose for you. And don't even think about running, little morsel. I can find you anywhere," his warm breath brushed her neck.

Mood Howl
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:13 am

Nala growled and grunted as she struggled to get her paws out from under his. "Get off of me! There was no marking for this area! You cannot claim that this area is part of your pack if it is not marked to declare it so! So you cannot force me into your pack! You cannot force me even if this area were marked! I am a fully grown wolf with my own body, mind, and spirit, and I will decide if and when I will join a pack! And I will never join a pack with such a brutish Alpha! The idea is beyond absurd and appalling! You are a shame to respectable alphas everywhere!" She wrapped her tail around his right rear leg to try and yank him off.

Vitani shivered slightly as she felt his breath against her ear and neck. Her tail curled up slightly before reaching out and wagging the tip in his face as if asking for a moment while she dipped her head into the lake again to grab one last fish. She tossed it in the air before swallowing it whole as it came back down, head first. She licked her lips before looking back at him. "Now, now. Getting all cocky...in more than one sense of the word...is no way to woo a female like me." She said as she circled him, pressing her body up against his, encasing him as her tail tip practically reached around him to come very close to brushing up against her nose. "I have a spirit that is very hard to be broken. Besides, I like my spirit. I doubt you'd even spare me a passing glance if it were broken. So would you really want to take the time to break that kind of spirit or would you rather find the way to the heart of a female that will be worth having as a mate?" She inquired before flicking his nose with her tail and then rubbing her head under his and then pulled away from him, sitting down to wait for his answer.

drosenth

Post  drosenth on Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:36 am

Zain giggled for a moment as Nala struggled. Then suddenly he nipped her mouth closed, "You talk too mush," he sighed. "You don't understand do you?" he leaned in to her. "You are mine already. I won't let you go. You want to see marked territory?!" he was almost screaming at her. It seemed a fit of rage was overtaking the poor little sicko, "I'll show you marked," in an instant, he stepped on her tail and bit down hard on her scruff, enough to draw blood. "Oops, I forgot to tell you..." all anger suddenly gone was replaced with a sinister smile. "My bite is much worse than my bark. Oh but it was so nice to feel my fangs slide into your soft flesh and my own special blend of poison seep into your neck. You'll feel it soon pet. Don't worry you wont die. No...much better than that." He sat up a bit, still on top of her and looked up at the sky. "Well, it's your own fault for saying such things to awaken my fangs in such a way. I can't help it when my little teethies take over." He licked her neck where he bit her. "Now," he whispered, "Get ready for the time of your life...I think. That is to say, I'll enjoy it." He started that creepy giggle again.

Cain smiled, "Interesting suggestion..." his voice was deep and husky, "Just how am I to woo such an untamed spirit? Prove to me that you have the heart, that you have what it takes to be my Alpha Female and I will treasure your spirit rather than break it." He moved close to her and whispered in her ear, "I'll make you a queen among wolves." He licked her ear a short little flick of his tongue before sitting back on his haunches, "But if you displease me, then I will break you. I will make you wish and plead for death. Then I will bring you to my brother and you will know pain and despair." He cocked his head to the side and stood up again, "But don't worry. So far I like you. You're different from the others."

Mood Howl
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:25 am

Nala yelped when he bit onto her neck and looked up at him, eyes wide with fear now. "What the hell did you do to me?! Poison? What poison? What is going to happen?" She demanded.

Vitani couldn't help but giggle a bit. "different from the others? My, my, how many females has a wolf like you gone after?" She asked as she looked at him, a seductive glare in her eyes and a flirt smile on her lips. "And you're a smart wolf. I'm sure you can figure out how to tame such a wild spirit to be loyal to you without breaking it. At least you seem big, bad, and smart...mm...such a lovely combination for a king..." she purred.

drosenth

Post  drosenth on Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:26 pm

Zain laughed maniacally. "No no no, I told you not to worry. Try not to panic, little pet. You see my fangs are very special. They have a lovely little concoction in them. Let's see, how do I explain this to you...?" He flopped on her back, resting his chin casually on her head. "Well for starts, you will always be bound to me. You wont be able to leave my side. And here's why: that lovely juice I put in you will make you need me in a way you cannot even fathom. See lovey, my poison is addictive, once you've been bit, you can't quit. There's two ways I've noticed you'll get relief and both I enjoy, so take your pick. One is through mating with me, obviously. And the other is through me biting you again with my fangies. But my fangies usually only inject when I'm aroused or a bit crazy." He licked her neck again, "There's no use resisting it either. First you'll turn into a sex-crazed horny wolf and then the pain sets in and builds exponentially, the longer you wait the worse it hurts." Zain sat up now, "I don't really care which way you choose. I'll have fun either way...speaking of fun...how do you feel? The effects should be kicking in about now."

Cain growled deeply in his throat, a dark and seductive growl, "Wouldn't you like to know?" He stood next to her, breathing in her scent, "Shall I make you a Queen worthy of a king tonight?" he asked right in her ear, nipping and biting softly. A low rumbling came from his chest as he pressed his body close to her side.

Mood Howl
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:35 pm

Nala growled at him for a bit before digging her claws into the ground just before he mentioned that the effects should be kicking in now. "No...no...no..." she growled as she closed her eyes tightly, trying to fight it. But it soon became useless as she sat up, opening her eyes. Hatred still lingered there, the only evidence of her unwilling spirit now as she brushed herself against his body.

Vitani smirked as her tail snaked around his rear legs to flick against his member. "Oh, I am so worthy of a king regardless." She purred and nipped at his neck. "And I'm rather enjoying what I'm feeling here." She mused, her tail still rubbing against his member, clearly trying to get him all the more aroused.

drosenth

Post  drosenth on Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:46 pm

Zain smirked, "Oh? The sexy rout? Are you sure you dont want to beg me to bite you?" Drool filled his mouth as he spoke. "You are rather tasty after all. I love that expression, the hatred in your eyes is beautiful. Now what shall I do? Shall I make you beg and wait for me to rape you? I am feeling rather patient now that you've provoked my fangs. I could wait until the pain sets in and then take you.' He stood up and licked her over and over as he paced around her. "Hmm, tasty..." he crooned.

Cain sucked in a breath as her tail brushed between his legs. "Ahh, yes my queen. That is an enjoyable feeling. You are right...ahh." He threw back his head and sighed at the sky, fully enjoying her tail as it rubbed him into even greater arousal. "More, my queen, I want more," he hissed.

Mood Howl
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:52 pm

Nala groaned a bit. "Oh please don't make me wait. I'm sorry for being such a bad girl." She said. "I won't do it again. I promise. Please just take me now."

Vitani giggled and licked his ear as her tail kept rubbing him. "Spread your legs a bit." She purred before laying down on the ground and crawling between his legs once he had separated them a bit more so she could get through. She then flipped onto her back and started to lick his member, long, slow strokes with a flat and wide tongue, taking care to make sure no inch didn't get licked.

drosenth

Post  drosenth on Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:19 pm

Zain smiled, "Oh, what a good bad girl. I suppose I can make you wait later then. Crouch here and make a pretty picture for me...that's right," he said as he used his paws to pose her with her rump in the air. He nuzzled her tail, moving closer to her waiting anguish. He licked her right at the source of her need, only once. "Right here pet? Is this where you want it? Pant for me sweet..."

Cain moaned as her rough tongue sent wave after wave of pleasure coursing through him. Pretty soon, his desire was too much to bear. He jumped and flipped around in the air so that he was atop her while she was still on her back, nose to nose now. "My turn, Queen," he rumbled. He positioned his firmly aroused shaft and waited, teasing her. "Are you ready to be an Alpha's mate?"

Mood Howl
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:23 pm

A shiver ran up Nala's spine as Zain nuzzled her tail and licked her spot. Her claws dug into the ground again, but now mostly in anticipation. "Yes...right there..." she said, panting a bit. "Please don't make me wait too much longer."

Vitani's fur puffed out a bit as she were getting goose bumps from the impending entry. "Oh yes...I want to be an Alpha's mate." She purred and licked his lips, her tail slinking around his and pulled down to try and get him in now. "Do it darling. Do it now." She begged with a heaving chest.

drosenth

Post  drosenth on Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:32 pm

Zain chuckled, "If you insist my pet." Without a thought, he jumped atop her and plunged his arousal into her, not giving her time to brace herself. "Ahh, how's this precious?" he sighed as he began slamming into her. "Oh, I love this poison," he grunted as continued driving his steadily growing shaft into her. "Such lovely results..." he began panting.

Cain chuckled darkly, "As you wish, my queen." He slid slowly into her, allowing her to feel every bit of his massive length. "Ahh," he sighed. He slowly began sliding out again, savoring every slow bit.

Mood Howl
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:38 pm

Nala moaned as he forced himself into her. Her body was clearly untouched before as he rammed into her tight hole. "Oh...oh..." she moaned as she pressed her flanks against him more.

Vitani shivered and let out a very pleased, shuddering gasp as he took his sweet time to let her feel his full length. "Oh yes...you are so big and strong..." she purred, tongue lolling and eyes rolling to the back of her head.

drosenth

Post  drosenth on Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:49 pm

"Hmm...sooo nice," Zain crooned as he began to increase his pace. "You know you need this or else I'll have to bite you more and more. Ahhh," he sighed and groaned as she pressed into him. "Yes my pet, that's right, earn your next hit." His paws tightened around her belly, fore-claws digging in a bit as he pounded harder.

Cain made a sound of agreement as he slid back into her once more. He was able to use his talon-like front paws as leverage on her shoulders. Slowly, steadily he drove into her. He wanted to savor it as much as possible but his lust was quickly over taking him. He bent over and licked her chin as he continued to move, slowly building power with each thrust.

Mood Howl
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:57 pm

Nala panted deep and hard with each thrust he pushed into her. "Oh yes! yes! So good!" She screamed, though in reality, she was actually in quite a bit of pain, but that dang poison was pushing the thoughts of that away as it dominated her, boosted by Zain's wild thrusts.

Vitani smirked as she met his tongue with her own. She moaned and shivered again. "You taste so good, my king." She purred as she licked his lip again, this time lifting it up slightly so her tongue could brush against his gum. "Oh yes, make me a queen worth having. I want it so bad."

drosenth

Post  drosenth on Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:05 pm

Zain increased his pace, driven by her fake screams of pleasure. He pounded into her at a furious rate until at last he erupted inside her, spewing the next dosage of his poison into her. He sighed as his body twitched a few times before sliding off her back. "My pet, I forgot to warn you that sometimes you will not be able to find a release for the burning need. My poison can dull that need until your next hit but you wont always find a climax. My bad, I forgot to tell you." He licked her scruff.

Cain gradually increased his pace, using his talons for leverage. He licked Vitani's tongue, "So do you my queen," he licked her neck, feeling how soft it was with his teeth. His desire rose steadily as his pace increased. He was digging into her shoulders with his talons now. His breathing shifted to a pant.

Mood Howl
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:12 pm

Nala nuzzled her head under his chin. "So mean..." she purred teasingly as she wrapped her tail around his, still panting rather heavily.

Vitani groaned as her back arched slightly, pushing her hips up closer to his to make him go in deeper. "Oh yes!" She screamed. "Keep going! Keep going! Oh, I'm already so close!"

drosenth

Post  drosenth on Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:22 am

Zain laughed, "Yes, yes, mean and evil is this pack. Welcome pet. Now you are officially marked." Zain swished her with his tail playfully, "Stay on my good side and you will live long surrounded by pups." He licked his chops, "I'm hungry, lets hunt." He stood up and scented the wind.

Cain opened his huge wings and beat the air for leverage as he drove himself deeper and harder. He relished the fact that she was pressing in to him. He pounded into her harder and harder until he felt her release. Then he let loose a long low howl as he finished and relaxed his talons as wave after wave of pleasure rolled through him. He licked her neck a few more times and noticed how soft her belly fur felt pressed against him. "There my queen, welcome to the pack."

Mood Howl
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:26 am

Nala nodded and stood up as well as she looked around and then looked up at Zain, waiting for his lead to start the hunt.

Vitani purred and nipped at his chin playfully. "I am so honored." She said and nuzzled him. "Mmm...you're such a great king..."

drosenth

Post  drosenth on Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:37 am

Zain rolled his eyes as he heard his brother's howling. "Always so loud," he mumbled. "Let's head that way," he started off towards the lake, keeping his nose to the ground. "Let me know when you need your next fix and I might give it to you pet."

Cain smiled, "Mmm, yes. Yes I am." He stood up. "Well, I'm guessing my brother will be heading this way with his new toy soon. He's always starved after that." Cain beat his wings a few times, "Let's have a look shall we?" He hopped into the air, made a pass, and grabbed Vitani by her shoulders with his talons. "Brace yourself," he warned as he took to the sky, carefully carrying the female with him.

Mood Howl
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:44 am

The hatred still burned in Nala's eyes, but the poison forced her to be a loyal #what did a female dog do to you?# as she licked his ear before following him. "Oh, I don't know how long I'll be able to wait. You're just so good. So irresistible..."

Vitani smiled as Cain picked her up. "Such amazing strength and power..." she purred hotly as she looked up at him. "Where is this pack, my king?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:00 am