Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

Random Place of Random -word #1- in Randomsville, Randomvania

Dark Soul
    Admin

Zodiac : Sagittarius Chinese zodiac : Monkey

Random Place of Random -word #1- in Randomsville, Randomvania

Post  Dark Soul on Wed May 25, 2016 11:50 pm

I think I got the point across. XD Obviously, we'll be starting in a forest. XD I'm assuming you want to play the dragon.

drosenth

Zodiac : Leo Chinese zodiac : Pig

Re: Random Place of Random -word #1- in Randomsville, Randomvania

Post  drosenth on Thu May 26, 2016 11:41 am

(but of course!  I am a mighty beast trapped in a small woman's body...)

Draco stretched out his huge red wings as he uncurled his long powerful body.  His rest had been peaceful and undisturbed in this scenic forest.  His ruby red scales glinted in the speckled sunlight filtering down from the branches of the trees.  He stood up after his cat like stretch and sighed.  "Ahh, time for a hunt," he said to himself.  He flapped once, twice, and hopped into the air.  Flying through the trees was a bit difficult so he climbed a bit higher through the air to be just above the treeline. 
    After a brief clip, he saw a small herd of does.  'Perfect,' he thought.  He opened his powerful maw and released a short burst of flame, just enough to scatter them.  He isolated two of the juicier ones.  He landed hard on the fatter one, crushing and killing her instantly with his huge front claw.  The other he knocked over with his whip-like tail, breaking her legs and immobilizing her.  He then proceeded to gorge himself amidst the burning tiny meadow.

Mood Howl
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Thu May 26, 2016 12:45 pm

Some of the flames Draco had lit started to dwindle and die faster than they should. On the other side of those dying flames, a flash of white sped by. Chaundra was chanting softly as she ran around the fire, trying to put it out. Normally she would've let fires burn, but there hadn't been enough rain recently enough to risk it. The entire forest could burst into flames and die if she didn't try to get rid of this fire first. She galloped around the outskirts of the fire, chanting her magic to deprive the nearest flames of oxygen.

(Oh, btw, if you want to get real dirty, whenever they shift into their human forms, they can be naked instead of magically having clothes suddenly appear on them. XD)

drosenth

Post  drosenth on Fri May 27, 2016 11:26 pm

(oh good, I was not planing on having clothes on anyway. cyclops )

Draco looked up as he finished his meal.  He noticed that his meal fire had died down much faster than it should have.  He caught a glimpse of a flash of white.  He cocked his head as he tried to see what on earth it was.  Finally he saw a beautiful unicorn galloping around his flames.  With his curiosity peaked, he continued to lounge amidst the carcasses and embers as he watched her.  She was graceful and fast and he had never seen a unicorn before.

(Is that the right approach?  Or were you looking for a fiery angry dragon?  I don't wanna veer off your plot.)

Mood Howl
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Fri May 27, 2016 11:30 pm

(That method is completely fine with me. Smile )

Chaundra finished putting out the fire and took a couple of steps back when she saw the dragon. "No...but...dragons have never been here before..." she said softly. "How can you possibly be here? Why would you be here?"

drosenth

Post  drosenth on Sun May 29, 2016 1:51 am

"Hmm?" Draco rested his chin on his forepaw. "Why would I not be here? I am a dragon for heavens sake. I roam where I please and I do as I please. Why is a pretty little thing like yourself out here? And why did you put out my lovely warm breakfast flames? They were just at the perfect temperature." He thumped his tail for emphasis, sending sparks flying.

Mood Howl
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:05 am

Chaundra shifted into her human form and looked up at him. "You can't be here because I have never seen a dragon with my own eyes. I was certain that they were either extinct or just didn't care for my forest. And I put your fire out because this forest hasn't had rain recently. This entire beautiful place would've been burnt to the ground with nothing but ash to remain if I hadn't put it out. As for why I am out here, that is because this is my forest. I was born here, I was raised here, and I'm the only one this forest has left to protect it. I do not plan on failing that mission." Though deep down, she felt a pull on her heart. How much longer could the forest stay safe and alive if she were the only unicorn left? For that matter, none of the animals here could shift into human form and there were no other equines of any sort in this forest, so she'd have no way to produce another unicorn to continue guarding it after her life came to an end. This forest used to have many unicorns, but slowly they all disappeared, and she didn't even really notice. It was just such a slow process until she was the last one, and then she finally realized they had all left and she didn't know where they went or why. But at least she was still around to guard the forest.

drosenth

Post  drosenth on Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:46 am

Draco watched as she transformed and continued to speak. He didn't mean to but he devoured her with his eyes...such a graceful and slender little thing. Part of him was listening to what she was saying, something about last unicorn and protecting the Forest, but the other part of him was watching her every move.
    "Just because you've never seen a dragon doesn't mean we don't exist. That's such a shallow way to think. Just because I've never seen your brain doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Because I'm sure if I carved into that pretty head of yours, I'd find something in there worth thinking." He couldn't stand this watching and bantering anymore, time for a proper introduction. He began the slow and flaming process of shifting to human form. He hadn't done it in so long, he almost forgot how it went. Dragons are much bigger than unicorns and take a few moments to shift. There was lots of glowing embers and flickers of flames tracing the scale lines as they receded into his perfectly sculpted body. He had large flame tatoos all over his chest, back and arms, and his skin still retained the flicker of scales in the light. Also, forgot to mention that anytime he shifted, he was left firmly aroused...Draco also forgot that little detail...

Mood Howl
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:29 am

Chaundra took a small step back when she shifted. She eyed him up and down. "I didn't know that dragons were able to shift as well..." she mumbled under her breath and then tilted her head slightly, rather confused and worried now. "And is that supposed to happen?" She asked, gesturing down to his hardened member. She looked as if she'd never seen something like that before, in truth, she hadn't. She was the youngest of her herd, when they were still around, so she'd never seen equines actually mate, and she always respected the privacy of animals of the forest when they mated, so she'd never seen a hardened shaft before, let alone know what it meant.

drosenth

Post  drosenth on Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:30 pm

Draco winced as he shifted and suddenly remembered the process. "It's been a while since I've shifted. Ahh. So so long I forgot." He stretched and rolled his shoulders, trying to ignore his fiery accidental arousal. "It happens to male dragons when they shift, quite common." He noticed how toned and muscular his human body had become since he last shifted. "Nice," he said to himself. He looked at the unicorn woman, "you should see the females when they shift..." he trailed off because he realized that it had been a very very long time since he had seen any female dragons or any dragons for that matter.

Mood Howl
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:32 pm

Chaundra looked up at him. "Well...listen. I don't mind if you use fire to catch your prey, but please don't do it in my forest when it is in a drought. I don't have enough magical abilities to put it out by myself and the rest of my herd disappeared." She said.

drosenth

Post  drosenth on Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:34 pm

"I didn't know this was your forest. From the sky, all the trees look the same. I can't promise that I wont do it again because I just love the crispy crunch of a nice fire. But if you can convince me to stay human for a while, I wont burn anything..." he plopped down in a heap of smoldering ash, his arousal still visible and growing ever more annoying. Draco sighed, "So tell me, what happened to your herd?" He hoped he could keep her here longer. It had been so long since he had talked. And now that he was no longer in dragon form, he realized even more how beautiful she was. He fought back many urges as he sat and spoke calmly to her, trying to keep his raging desire in check.

Mood Howl
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:39 pm

Chaundra shook her head. "This forest is about 100 miles in diameter. Certainly you can remember the general location of it so you can ensure you don't burn it again." She then turned her head away when he questioned about the rest of her herd. "I don't know." She answered truthfully. "I'm told by migratory animals that all the other unicorns around the world have disappeared as well. It seems as I was left behind for some reason...maybe because I'm still so young. I was the youngest of my herd and none of the migratory animals can recall a unicorn that was younger than me back before they all disappeared."

drosenth

Post  drosenth on Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:56 pm

Draco tried to listen to her, he really tried. But it was no use. It had been too long, much too long since he had transformed. And even longer since he had been with a woman. Those desires which had been dormant so long due to lack of resources had sprung to life at the appearance of one small woman. Draco scratched his head in an awkward gesture. "Hey, listen. I'm sorry for what's about to happen but uh I uh...it seems my dragon side is not happy with me and uh is about to take over. I'm sorry in advance and I'll do what I can to not hurt you." He stood up as he spoke and slowly walked towards her. Draco could sense his dragon side poking through his skin, he felt a tremor of scales rush down his body, rippling his tatoos before vanishing again. Draco felt his human side slipping as boiling blood rushed through his veins at a rapid pace. "Try not to run, please," he begged before his pupils became slits and his eyes changed color, signaling the loss of control. His voice, now back to a dragon-like baritone echoed out one last "Sorry," before Draco reached the unicorn.

Mood Howl
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:59 pm

Chaundra looked up at him, a bit nervously and fearfully. "'Sorry'?" She asked. "What for?" She took a small step back, clearly getting very skittish now and debating on if she should run despite his warning her not to.

drosenth

Post  drosenth on Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:10 pm

Draco understood the changes he was going through, it was a partial shift driven by need. He knew he would have full control once that need was filled. It had happened before, a long time ago. He decided he would let his dragon take over until he was satisfied and then maybe try and apologize...if she survived. Draco prayed she wouldn't run, if she ran he knew the dragon in him would hunt her down.

His hands had claws at the ends of his fingers, his tongue was forked, his body was hot to touch and he had a slender tail...not to mention his erection was twice its normal size all thanks to his partial shift.

When he reached the unicorn woman, he grabbed her wrists and forced her back against a tree. A growl escaped his throat as his human side and dragon side argued. The dragon wanted to just rape her and be done but Draco knew that would be incredibly painful and wanted to try to at least make it bearable. He won that small concession.

Draco wound his tail up around her leg, slithering higher. He pressed her back and hands against the tree, his erection pressed against her belly. His forked tongue lapped at her lips before plunging into her mouth as he kissed her deeply.

Mood Howl
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:16 pm

Chaundra was very panicked now. She fearfully screamed into the kiss as she tried to pull away from him, but there wasn't much else she could go to when pinned against the tree like that. Even if she could break from the kiss and get unpinned from the tree, that left the matter of the tail that was slinking higher and higher on her leg. She whimpered and screamed in protest against the kiss, tears starting to run down her cheeks, unaware of what was happening and what would result from it.

drosenth

Post  drosenth on Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:25 pm

"You shouldn't tell a dragon where to hunt little one," Draco's beast murmured as he nipped her lips with what looked like miniature canines. "Dragons don't like being told what to do." He plundered her mouth once more as if he was drinking in her screams. His tongue then lapped at the tears on her cheeks as he slowly kissed his way down her neck. His lips were hot and burning as they seared a mark on her neck. Draco reigned in the heat before it could do any real damage but his dragon growled at that. His hands and claws moved to her hips as he pulled her closer, one hand reached up to play with her hair. Draco's tail curled and wrapped higher up her leg until it could go no higher. Then it began to twitch and wriggle, teasing the delicate nerves.

Mood Howl
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:28 pm

Chaundra whimpered and shook her head fearfully. "I'm sorry." She whispered. "Please don't hurt me. I won't do it again." She pleaded. She shivered as she felt his tail tickle her and cringed, crying out slightly, as his lips burned a slight mark on her neck. "Please don't kill me!"

drosenth

Post  drosenth on Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:41 pm

"That's a good girl. Don't worry. Dragons don't typically murder women." Draco's voice was very deep as he mumbled into the skin of her collarbone. He nipped and bit her neck and collarbone a bit more, licking and biting small trails of heat all along the front of her. Her pitiful pleas made him even more aroused as he pressed against her. The dragon could wait no longer, he uncoiled his tail a bit to make more room. He lifted her up off the ground with his powerful hands and claws on her hips and straddled her on his massive shaft. "Brace yourself, little one," the human tried to warn as his dragon pulled her down onto himself using his tail and hands. He groaned as she was wrapped around him tightly...it had been too long. The dragon closed his eyes for a moment, savoring the feeling as heat rose along his flesh.

Mood Howl
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:44 pm

Chaundra screamed in pain as he pulled her down onto his shaft. Her eyes closed and face contorted in pain as her virginal skin broke and more tears slid down her cheeks. "Stop it! Stop it!" She begged. "It hurts!"

drosenth

Post  drosenth on Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:55 pm

"I cant stop him!" Draco thought with despair. He was upset with his dragon for hurting her so. He managed for force him to stop for a moment to let her rest, with him still inside her. He lapped at her tears with his raspy forked tongue. But soon the dragon would not be tamed. He began to move. He pulled out of her abruptly, waited a pause and then pulled her down on him once more. He moaned with pleasure, his tongue licking her chin and neck. "Yesssss..." he purred, "scream..hmm..." Her pitiful sounds aroused the dragon more. Draco was loosing his grip on his human side. Soon the dragon began pounding into her with more and more force, lifting her up and driving her onto him. His arms were so powerful that her weight was nothing to him.

Mood Howl
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:01 pm

Chaundra continued to scream and cry, squirming hopelessly and pointlessly at that to try and get free from his grip on her. "No more! Please!" She begged. Her face soon became red and tear stained as he continued to lift her and then shove her back onto him.

drosenth

Post  drosenth on Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:27 am

Chaundra's squirming made Draco's dragon rumble with delight. It felt so good to have the young unicorn struggle atop him. He pressed her harder against the tree and began to use his hips instead of lifting her. Draco's dragon increased his pace, shoving deeper and deeper into her while he lapped up her tears and plundered her mouth with his tongue. Steam hissed from his mouth as his blood boiled and raced. "Yessss," he hissed, "Sooo good." A dark smiled crept across his face.

Mood Howl
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:30 am

Chaundra whimpered and continued to cry. "Please stop. Please. I hurt so much. Please." She begged, wanting him to stop.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:40 am