Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

Accepted/Active Characters

Dark Soul
    Admin

Zodiac : Sagittarius Chinese zodiac : Monkey

Accepted/Active Characters

Post  Dark Soul on Tue May 17, 2016 6:36 pm

This is where I"ll put active and accepted characters for the RP.

Dark Soul
    Admin

Re: Accepted/Active Characters

Post  Dark Soul on Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:40 pm

Dark Soul's Characters!

Name: Fasmasu  (But if anyone else wants to play him, just let me know.)
    Nickname: Masu
    Mate(s): Basari, Sasha
    Position: King
    Personality: Firm but not mean.  He's actually a pretty fun-loving guy when he's not focusing on maintaining peace in the pride.  He loves to go out and play with his two sons.
    History:  Son of the former king.  He was blessed with the Roar gift, but because he hasn't used it in such a long time, he has lost touch with that gift, but he still says he feels the spirits of the former kings and lions before him without that gift.
    Size: Large
    Weight: 440 lbs
    Other:
    Pictures:

Name: Basari
    Nickname: Sari
    Mate(s): Fasmasu
    Position: Queen
    Personality: She rarely leaves the den other than to hunt.  She prefers to keep the den nice and clean for her mate and sons.  She's a very proud mother though and will often jump into a fight before Masu when it comes to her boys.
    History: It was pretty much set in stone that her and Masu would be the king and queen from an early age.  They just seemed to always get along and she was the daughter of a Royal Guard, so she was born with nobility.
    Size: Medium
    Weight: 350 lbs
    Other: First and top queen, mother of Masu's two boys
    Pictures:

Name: Sarafina
    Nickname: Fifi
    Mate(s): *Psst...drose...Hey...drose...*
    Position: Hunter
    Personality: She's very fun and playful.  She enjoys basking in the sun and warmth and playing with the Prince and his little brother.  She doesn't care if she's small for a lion, or her age even.  She still acts big and she knows how to fight and hunt.
    History: Born and raised in the pride...otherwise, still a bit young.
    Size: Small
    Weight: 300 lbs
    Other: *whistles*
    Pictures:

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:43 pm

Death'sRider's Characters!

Name: Sasha
    Nickname: nah
    Mate(s): The king
    Position: Queen
    Personality: Sasha is noble and kind but does enjoy a good hunt.  The thrill of the hunt, the sweet taste of blood *licks lips*.  Sasha is a good mother and is a kind leader/friend, but she is very over protective of those close to her.
    History: Sasha was born and raised in the pack. She was a hunter before she became the king's mate.  She fell in love with the king and knew that she wanted to have his cubs.
    Size: Medium
    Weight: 320lbs
    Other:
    Pictures:

Name: Drake
    Nickname: Big D (Jk;) )
    Mate(s): None yet
    Position: Fighter
    Personality: Drake loves his pride, but he is a stickler for tradition and order.  If someone is not doing something the way his authority figures want it to be done then Drake is going to blow a gasket.  He is kind and loyal but also very strict and slightly OCD.
    History: Drake was raised as a warrior's son in the pack and ever since he was a cub he knew that he wanted to become a warrior.  He parents raised him to follow the rules and protect the pack.
    Size: Large
    Weight: 400lbs
    Other:
    Pictures:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:04 pm