Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

Plots...Plots...I Love Plots...

Dark Soul
    Admin

Zodiac : Sagittarius Chinese zodiac : Monkey

Plots...Plots...I Love Plots...

Post  Dark Soul on Tue May 17, 2016 12:40 pm

Well, this RP is kind of came to me because of the Lion King. Always loved it, always will. XD

The king of the pride has several children, but only two boys. Naturally, the eldest one is being selected to be the king after their father, but the youngest boy feels he's entitled to it because he has a special gift called "The Lion's Roar." This roar bestows any lion with it the ability to call upon the spirits of those who have moved on, and typically, the one with this power is usually the king, but at the same time, the eldest child is usually the one born with this gift. While there is no doubt that their father loves them both, the youngest can't help but feel like he's always second best to his elder brother and will now try just about anything he can in order to try and become the king (that's within reasonable limits, but that could change over time. Wink )

Current date/time is Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:14 pm