Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

game play topic 1

wolfHhowling

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

game play topic 1

Post  wolfHhowling on Mon May 16, 2016 11:15 pm

The Ship Lolly Good Titanic, had been traveling through space for 6 months on hyper drive, before coming into sight of the big some what blue planet. Its 6,000 odd personnel and its human ish cargo were asleep in there cryo chambers. All that had been awake and out side of the freezing capsules this whole flight was captain mobey Dick. The long lonely hours for the past 6 months had driven him to drink, and read old as -word #1- classics. Reading the flying Dutchman, he failed to notice the flaw in the auto pilote till he was barreling down a rocky hard to land on, meadow, that had been all most over shot. the rocks that jutted out on its edge, were shure to catch the ship. they did, sending the ship, at its speed, 900 miles to west of the landing site, and smashed into a large feild, roling and blowing itself appart to peaces. Killing poor mobey.

Cryo chambers were scattered every ware, and some tossed, fires burned all over, and the smell of death attracted the beasts, raptor like the scavenged on those dead out side of there chambers, and praying and killing on poor victims... who were to hurt to fight back.

Chaos... at its finest and most primal form.

4 days have passed, and a tree fort of sorts has been erected.

Hatter and Emma are just so far a budding couple.
    Daisy still hasn't gotten drem out of his funk.
    13 is well, being 13.... which isn't saying much and yet volumes at the same time.
    Henry is still a depressed little -word #2- off human about all the going ons like the vandilism and he's starting to feel well lonely.
    Echo has basically cemented her self, in a wifely/mother figure role, to the twins and Deli. Which she enjoys and delights in, and really beams about.
    Eve told Neer she loves him. Very much.
    Starla and Sarabad, have offically slept the day away, as such a cute happy little snaky couple.
    Rock and goop have done the cutest gay couple things, all this time, that now everyone just gushes with delight over the resident cute couple.
    Pickles who was found in a barrel of all things, is right at home right now. In a specific metal mans arms.
    The star twins, have gotten on 13s nerves though he's not saying how.
    Necro have FINALLY made 13 a decient cup of coffee, and they are going to be celebrating the end of the coffee war.

With coffee cake. How else would you celebrate this with XD

( this part is for darky's sake.... Since Cryo pods flew all over the place, it means you can add a character in at any time, and that they shouldn't know what honestly happened since the crash, since they would have A, been wondering around in a deadly jungle all this time, or they have just woken up. Character could also be dead, but what is the fun in playing a decomposing body)

just subtract an hour for dark soul XD

and now you know

wolfHhowling

Re: game play topic 1

Post  wolfHhowling on Fri May 20, 2016 12:47 am

Henry woke up a happy little camper though he hadn't a clue why, walked out and surveyed the evil that had occured, once again the fort was trashed a bit. This time he just cried.

Rock grinned playing with his little goo's hair, silly goo, spralled all over the bed an him, and slightly melted. " having a hot dream are we goo, I hope I am in it." he purred.

13 had gotten up early and was out in the jungle searching for more survivers, this time he decided to go as far as springtrap's cyo tube, to see if he could spot any more shimmering metal objects in the distance. Seeing one, he went to it with his mighty speed.

Emma was delighted by her new clothing, she felt pretty that hatter had made it all for her, and loved. Though she still loved cuddling to him at night the best, sleeping peacefully in the strange mans arms.

Echo was up early wretching her guts into a bucket. Whimpering because it wouldn't be till lunch that she could eat, or even get out of bed.

Eve some how was sound asleep her butt touching neer's and some how he was wrapped in her wings looking like a feathery barrito.

Pickles was of course cooking for an army, in one of her odd mysterious dazes as if she was suddenly compelled to cook, later I am sure some one will figure out she's sleep cooking.

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Zodiac : Sagittarius Chinese zodiac : Monkey

Post  Dark Soul on Fri May 20, 2016 12:54 am

Miesko had woken before his sister and quickly ran around frantically to find his sister. When he found Mieshka still sleeping in her cryo chamber, he opened it and pulled her out, looking around rather frantically. He wasn't sure where they were or how they got there, he just knew that it wasn't where they were supposed to be and that the way they got there didn't look like it was a very pleasant way.

Billy woke up and made his way out of his cryo chamber in a bit of a daze. He stumbled around through the mysterious land that he didn't recognize. It didn't sound anything like where they were supposed to land at. He looked around and assumed they'd crashed. He sighed softly and began searching for anyone else that may have survived the crash.

Jadie was still sleeping in her cryo chamber, completely undisturbed.

Darkness Laughing

Zodiac : Taurus Chinese zodiac : Rat
    Location : Forever falling into the core, into the eternal blackness

Post  Darkness Laughing on Fri May 20, 2016 1:12 am

Goop was indeed having a hot dream. It was of him and his beloved Rock, and Rock was doing all sorts of things that turned Goopy-Goo on.

Hatter. as per usual this early in the day, was still sleeping, out like a light. He snored lightly with an arm draped around Emma as he slept the morning away.

Delirium did the best he could to make Echo comfortable and content, rubbing a salve on her back that eases pain and should help with her stomach.

Neerem was content still trying to spoon Eve while tangled in her wings. The demonic looking man was sound asleep for now, although he would probably wake soon.

Springtrap smiled and just watched Pickles. He didn't stop her, but was just keeping an eye on her and making sure she didn't do anything to hurt herself or others.

Maddi crawled out of her cryo tube and whimpered, not recognizing anything. Quiet as a mouse, she slipped to a nearby tree and started climbing it to get a better vantage on her surroundings, her small frame scaling the tree as easily as a squirrel.

Seren woke and yawned, taking out a book and reading while waiting for Nova to wake up.
    wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Fri May 20, 2016 1:22 am

13 slide down to ware the undistubed cryo tube was, and hit the hatch, making sure the person in side was ok " wake up sweet heart." Then in a loud booming voice, called out " ANYONE ALIVE< COME TO MY VOICE." he shouted, not fearing if Raptors or Hydra plants, or what nots charged him, he could take them all on.

Echo hedl tightly to one of his hands, while she wretched again.

Starla was up and giggled, using the sound of wretching to guide her, since she was blind as well a blind person, she had let her little snaky get some sleep, and walked into Deli' and Echo's room " So while you were puking yeserday, I felt bad, and then I remembered I can do cool -word #1- thanks to a lab... and well I developed a " mOrning sickness begone venom bite that won't hurt baby " what do you guys think?" she said smiling.

Rock smiled not wanting to wake his goo from his perverted dream, since he was having to much fun, watching him melt like a drippy ice cream cone on him.

Eve's wings twitched, tickling Neer, as she yawned and stretched, then giggled " Oh dear, your all tangled in my wings, now how did you manage that one... "

Osh got up, and went to ware henry was and pouted patting his human buddy on the back " its ok...I will help you fix things."

Pickles only woke up when it was done " Oh hey who cooked breakfast and why am I standing in the kitchen area... Hi there sexy.." she said to spring trap smiling her odd little smile.

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Fri May 20, 2016 12:53 pm

Jadie was still out like a light, unaware that someone had opened her cryochamber and was trying to wake her up.

Miesko heard the booming voice of 13. He hesitated before looking down at his sister. "If I get us to someone that's actually going to kill us...I apologize in advanced and give you every right to beat my donkey booty in our next lives." He said before closing his eyes and chanting quietly to himself before poofing in a few yards away from 13, Mieshka still in his arms. He looked over at 13. "Please tell me you're on some kind of search and rescue party." He said.

Lexie heard the loud voice and started stumbling through the thick foliage of the jungle, her body still working on trying to wake up from the frozen sleep she'd been in for so long.

Darkness Laughing

Post  Darkness Laughing on Fri May 20, 2016 1:07 pm

Goopy stretched and woke after a bit, smiling happily at Rocky. "Hey there, beautiful." He affectionately kissed Rock's cheek.

Delirium looked at Echo. "Babe, the choice is yours." He said, rubbing her back. He had a pretty good guess at what she would pick, but wanted her to make the final call on what she wanted to do to her body.

Neerem woke and looked at the tangled limbs and wings. "I honestly have no idea. I think I was trying to cuddle you in my sleep and got caught."

Springtrap laughed a little and kissed Pickles's forehead. "You were sleep cooking. I love you."

Maddi saw people in the distance and heard 13, so she slid down from her tree and sprinted over. She slowed as she approached, the short girl being a little shy around new people. The only one she recognized was the infamous 13 from what her dad had said about the mutant. The only one out of the first series of 100 to still be alive despite the odds.
    wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Sat May 21, 2016 7:53 pm

13 sighed looking at the sleeping wonder, she for right now, was grating on his nerves. He knew she was alive, and now could just picture her walking around falling a sleep at the drop of a hat pin, and stay asleep till mid morning the next day, he rolled his eyes picked the slumbering girl up and tossed her over his shoulder before adressing the male who had spoke " Define Rescue? " he said his voice all ready speaking his slight irritation, he rolled his eyes " Its more of, Fallow me, or get eaten by the jungle type sistuation.... and let me tell you, the plants will eat you." he said smiling brightly and began making his way back to the camp half concerned and half not if they actually fallowed, who was he to choose if they wanted to live and die out here.

Pickles giggled " was I? Well then aren't I a weird one then... or ones... still not sure if I am a person or persons.... " she laughed at her own joke, " both would technically be true if you over think it which half of my brain just did. which is kinda silly since that means 19 parts of my brain just started thinking in tangent."

Echo looked at him then at starla " I want to play with the twins again, and cook everyone breakfast and be silly with deli and the twins... " she paused " so I guess my answer would be, Bite me you beautiful snake lady bit me.. please."

Starla giggled and did just that, " i more then likely will have to bite you every day, but the likely hood of it not lasting a week or two, is slim." she smiled and walked out of the room, calling " sarabad... or midnight, one of you two silly snakies.."

Eve grinned, " you look so cute, trapped my sweet... but I think you may have eaten to many feathers." she giggled " oh and it looks like I am multing." she said as she pulled a feather out of his hair.

Emma woke, and had enough of hatters sleeping in, she gathered her self and pounced him, kissing his face, till they rolled off the bed, and into a pile on the floor, giggling she said " oh my little hatter, it is time for you to get up... we have things to do my love."

Rock grinned " i hope you don't melt too bad all day, I am totally out of shirts... and by out of them, I mean they are ruined beyond repair or cleaning."

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sun May 22, 2016 11:02 am

Miesko shrugged. "Hey, it's good enough for me." He said before smacking Mieshka's cheek, causing her to jump up, wide awake now.

Mieshka growled at her brother. "I know you did not just slap me! The (insert proper form of word #3 here) is wrong with you! Slapping a girl that was having one of the best dreams of her life! I'm gonna hand your donkey booty to you on a silver platter!"

Miesko couldn't help but grin and chuckle as he followed 13, Mieshka following Miesko by default as she kept threatening him.

Lexie silently followed the group back to the camp.

Darkness Laughing

Post  Darkness Laughing on Sun May 22, 2016 1:16 pm

13 felt a presence and then walking beside him as Mask teleported beside him and walked with them. Not much was known about the mutant. They always wore a mask and never spoke a word. Their clothing was usually a form fitting body suit with gloves, combat boots, and a cloak that covered their shoulders and chest. And of course, their telltale mask. Mask signed to 13, asking him who all the known survivors were.

Maddi followed behind everyone, a bit hesitant to make friends with the mutants her father told her about. He said they were dangerous savages, and while she was a bit intimidated, she wasn't afraid and knew that these "savages" were probably her best chance.

Springtrap laughed. "Well, whichever part of you made the food, it looks and smells delicious." He kissed her head. 

Deli chuckled at Echo telling Starla to bite her. He kissed Echo's cheek afterwords and suggested they go wake Sanguis and Peona first.

Sarabad heard his adorable snaky lady and went to her. "Well hello there, beautiful. You rang?"He teased, giving her a kiss.

Neerem looked at Eve and took one of her molted feathers, placing it between his teeth. "MMmmm... tasty Eve." He said around the feather. He didn't bother to move, comfortable among the fluffy feathers.

Hatter yelped some as he fell out of bed with Emma on top of him. "You woke me." He frowned and bumped her nose. "Now you have to be punished. I'm making you a dress later today."

Goop looked down, his face getting red. "S-sorry about that.... I don't mean to do that, honestly." He gets dressed. "I'd offer my clothes, but they'd be too small on you..."
    wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Mon May 23, 2016 8:00 pm

13 silently signed the names of everyone back at camp, who he had just found, and that there possibly might be more. He also signed that he had established leader by default and was slowly assimilating this planet's cult. Before turning and making sure everyone was still fallowing before shouting " Can we pick up the pace and be a tighter group, as my smell scares the -word #2- out of everything on this planet, and your not in the safe zone you few in the back." he said, as the hunting call of a Raptor pack sounded in the distance.

Pickles frowned " but I have no clue why I made so much." she said very perplexed at the thought. she turned to him " there is enough to feed oh 10 or 20 more people."

Stara smiled " Oh the cutest one of the two... well could you be a very cute and adorable younge fellow, and please help me to ware there is food, I am starving."

Echo grinned she hadn't even winced as her stomach settled instantly " Lets, I shall tickle them awak, till they giggle." she laughed, happy with her self.

Eve giggled " Your so sexy when you do that." she teased. Smiling at him, " you know my delightful little ducket..." she twisted her self to kiss him " you look utterly comfy in my multing feathers."

Emma giggled kissing him " oh no what ever shall I do... anything but that...." then saying rather coyly " I had too, the hatter signal has been sent... " she grinned.

Rock bursted off laughing " No Goo, you know if you get my shirts all goopy I just turn them into sulfar, and play stick the goo back on goo, while you sleep, its so cute, and works like a charm, then I just turn them back, its how I get rid of the extra goopy goo... but I am afraid, my shirst have gotten nasty and torn from fixing things around here."

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Wed May 25, 2016 1:30 am

Miesko followed behind 13 quickly, Mieshka walking next to him. She looked around, curious about their new location.

Jadie finally woke up as 13 was yelling. She yelped in faer, looking up at the man that was carrying her.

Darkness Laughing

Post  Darkness Laughing on Wed May 25, 2016 1:43 am

Mask looked in the direction of the raptors and signed to 13. [I haven't faced any raptors yet. Are they fun? Wait... I have no weapons to fight with. dang it.]

Maddi jogged a couple paces until she was closer, the short girl watching and analyzing the others circling up tighter.

Deli smiled and walked towards Sanguis and Peona's doors. "Which should we wake first?"

Hatter grinned. "The Hatter Signal.... was it a giant rack of cloth shown in the night sky like the bat signal?"

Goopy smiled, a bit more relieved that it wasn't him. "I'm glad you found a way to get the goop out. Uh, I can sew some, but I bet Hatter would be more than happy to make new clothes for you too."
    wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Wed May 25, 2016 6:23 pm

13 quickly sighed to Mask [nah they are whimpy things who fear me.] then looked at jade who he had flung over his shoulder " hello there... good to see your awake.... " as he lead them closer to the compound which was just up ahead the massive door waiting to be opened for there enterance.

Echo grinned " you get the one on the right and I got the one on the left?"

Emma giggled " Nah, more like a big rock in the window saying Make me clothing thanks." she grinned " the picture was cute of a mad man and fabric flying every ware."

Rock smiled " way ahead of you." he grinned evilly.

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Wed May 25, 2016 7:04 pm

Jadie whined. "Where am I? What happened? This isn't where we are supposed to be!"

Mieshka rolled her eyes. "Go have a blow. God...you're annoying already and you've only been awake for a few seconds."

Darkness Laughing

Post  Darkness Laughing on Wed May 25, 2016 7:29 pm

Mask looked back at Jadie and held a gloved finger up to the mask in a shushing gesture. Mask stretched, popping it's back several times before stretching some and signing to 13. [Those pods were not designed for comfort. terrible back support.]

Maddi "accidentally" bumps into Miesko and takes his belt without him noticing. She was just having some fun, and Maddi was actually a remarkably skilled pickpocket. She put the too big belt around her waist (Not calling him fat... Maddi is just tiny XD).

Deli smiled and nodded, going into Sanguis's room, where the kid was tangled in a mass of pillows and blankets, snoring softly.

Peona was cuddled under the covers, sleeping soundly. He looked like a dark haired angel sleeping.

"Oh?" Hatter said. "A note you say? Well, if he isn't here before too much longer, I will make them without his preference, so he will get whatever I feel making for him. Which may involve tilts, dresses, and skirts."

Goopy giggled. "What did my big bad Rock do this time?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:38 am