Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

• Reply to topic

Lia's Secret Sexy Wolf Babes

Lia's Secret Sexy Wolf Babes

Post  Guest on Sat May 14, 2016 11:27 am

Name: Kindhon
Nickname: Don't you dare insult him with a nickname (Unless you're Chariote)
Mate(s):Sweet Chariote
Pups: None yet
Position: I dunno he's just kinda there with Radar's dudes
Personality: Controlling, rude, loud, brash. He's definitely not a good fit for typical pack life. However, he doesn't care to live by himself, which is why he elected to hang around Bonetrousle and Jack. He thinks causing problems for the typical packs is fun.
History: As a pup he only knew his mother and had no siblings. His mother was cruel and vile, but she took care of him. At least, until he was old enough to eat solid food. From that point on, he had to pull his own weight. He grew up tough and harsh, as he never knew nurturing or love.
Deformities/Disabilities: None
Wings: Nope
Powers: Fire/lightning
Size: Large. Very large.
Other: He wears a chain around his neck and a shackle around his hind-leg. Sometimes he uses these metals to tie up his victims, then uses them as conductors for his powers to super-heat or electrocute them. He also has a tattoo over his left eye and a large scar underneath it. Some of his victims could swear they've seen the eyes of his tattoo move, but then again, they had been severely beaten and electrocuted....
Pictures:

Re: Lia's Secret Sexy Wolf Babes

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:34 pm

Since he's not really in a pack anymore, I'm going to post his updated info here.

Name: Turning Point
Nickname: Point
Mate(s): None
Pups: None yet
Position: Apprentice I guess?
Personality: Has a deep love and respect for his mother. A bit on the cautious side, for now... Later on he'll become much crankier, meaner, more unforgiving. He'll gain a cruel nature about him, enjoying causing trouble for anyone and everyone.
History: Born in Moonstone Pack, quickly taken away with his mother by Kindhon and raised in the mysterious place. Picked up by Bonetrousle and trained by him. Was originally a sweet pup but soon that will all change...
Deformities/Disabilities: None
Wings: Nope
Powers: Once his training with Bonetrousle is complete, he'll basically be toxic. His bite is venomous, his blood is poison, he can produce a toxic smog. When young he'll have trouble controlling the strength of his toxins, but will gain more control of this as he gets older and more experienced.
Size: Small
Other: Son of Sweet Chariote. Father is deceased. Kindhon is his adopted father.
Pictures:
  • Reply to topic

Current date/time is Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:52 pm