Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

The Plot!

Dark Soul
    Admin

Zodiac : Sagittarius Chinese zodiac : Monkey

The Plot!

Post  Dark Soul on Sun May 01, 2016 2:05 pm

So several generations have passed since the time of Percy and Annabeth and all of them.  New generations of Demi-Gods are rising up.  Some Demi-Gods are G2, G3, etc. Demi-Gods (Demi-God X Demi-God).  Others are just the simple G1 as we're all familiar with (God X Human).

However, new threats are rising.  It appears that some humans are now being born with the ability to see through the mist (which is what blinds mortals to the existence of monsters and such, by making them see other things, like in R.I.P.D. (which is totes one of the most hilarious movies ever!)  If you still don't understand what the mist is, PM me.)  These humans are a danger to everyone they know if they are't brought to the camp, as their abilities are basically big, flashing, neon light signs to monsters.  So now, it is the goal to bring these kids to the camp whenever they are located in the mortal world.

Over the generations, as you can probably guess, populations of demi-gods have grown.  Now the camps will allow former campers who have reached the age of 18 to stay as camp counselors.  The camps are also year-round now.  DUring the year, it acts as a regular school (to an extent) and during the summer, it goes back to acting in the typical summer camp way.

There is also a new taboo amongst the gods.  Mating with Demi-Gods.  A couple of generations ago, one god decided to claim a demi-god as his wife.  However, when she got pregnant, the child was full god, but before she was able to give birth, both died from the mother not being strong enough to sustain the life of the child.  Since then, as far as anyone knows, it has not been tried since, but it is strongly recommended to not impregnate a demi-god with the child of a god as it is just simply assumed that no demi-god has the strength to hold such a child in their body for the nine months.

Greek Camp:
    Where Dionysus and Chiron dwell.  Dionysus is now able to drink wine so long as he behaves, otherwise he'll be banned from the stuff again.  Dionysus is in an extra sour mood as his girlfriend, Anira, dumped him.  He thought they were going steady and was really starting to fall for her, and then she said they can't be together anymore and took a hiatus for 18 months before returning with a new camper.  After she returned, she just has done everything she could to avoid him, and he is no happy about that in the slightest.

Norse Camp:
    Where Loki and Thor dwell.  Thor has always rather enjoyed working at this camp, whereas his brother kind of got grounded to having to watch all the little "brats."  Thor's biggest priority now is to ensure that his brother stays out of trouble.

For now, there will only be the Greek and Norse camps.  Eventually, more may be added.  Please PM me if you desire to play Dionysus or Loki.  Also, for the Greek Camp, Persephone and Demeter have been taken. Please PM me if you desire to play one of Persephone's kids (though Demeter kids are all up for grabs.

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:00 am