Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

The play topic for this weird Rp

wolfHhowling

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

The play topic for this weird Rp

Post  wolfHhowling on Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Flex was patiently waiting, and also shopping for a wife, in the " police " office looking over women who were doomed to comunity service due to " bad parking tickets", basically shopping for a wife, who's community service would be being his wife. And popping out his kids of course.

just subtract an hour for dark soul XD

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Zodiac : Sagittarius Chinese zodiac : Monkey

Re: The play topic for this weird Rp

Post  Dark Soul on Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:49 pm

Ora seemed rather intrigued now by all of this as she looked up at him. "So tell me, what other kind of creatures are on this planet that we humans use every day without question that are actually aliens?" She asked.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:05 pm

Flex looked at her " OH no, not going to tell you all of it, will take Eons, just to get through the A's why don't you just I don't know tell me something about you.."

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:15 pm

Ora looked up at him. "Something about me?" she echoed, as if that was the first time someone had said those words to her, at least genuinely. She faltered slightly, as if expecting something to happen, something bad, and a slight trace of fear filled her eyes. "There's really nothing to tell..." She answered softly and timidly before flinching. She looked as if she'd entered some sort of PTSD mentality.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:45 pm

Flex raised an eye brow " Nothing not a dang thing, what are you a robot?" he asked " no favorite colors, no favorite flowers, no nothing, just lable me what you want and I will run with it, ah no, that is not how the real world works, and not how I role."

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:50 pm

Ora swallowed hard. "My favorite color is...pink." She said softly before flinching again, more so than last. She looked like an innocent puppy that had been raised by an abusive master. Every time she spoke of herself, she would be hit because it was disgraceful. Her body trembled slightly in fear, waiting to be struck with the back of a hand...or worse.

Darkness Laughing

Zodiac : Taurus Chinese zodiac : Rat
    Location : Forever falling into the core, into the eternal blackness

Post  Darkness Laughing on Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:34 pm

Synthia frowned from her cell across the way. She had been quietly listening, huddled on her bed, awaiting her fate. She was confused and honestly a little scared about this alien. She had heard of aliens being here, but until now had only half believed it. Were the childhood stories she crew up hearing people called crazy said? Did aliens really come and abduct people and probe and experiment on them? She half didn't believe that, but she still hugged her knees a little closer. She sighed and looked down. Synthia didn't want to be here any more.
    wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:19 pm

Flex rolled his eyes " well maybe I will try the next jail house?" he said shaking his head " there isn't anyone who I would even consider being in my house little own married too." he looked at them " None of these girls are ah, what I would want in a mate."

and now you know

Darkness Laughing

Post  Darkness Laughing on Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:25 pm

Cynthia didn't know whether to be relieved or scared. She looked back up at the alien, biting her lip. She wasn't sure to speak up or not. Instead, she just tentatively signed as a compromise. If he knew Sign and was looking at her, he would "hear" her, if not, it wouldn't matter. [I'm sorry we disappointed you.] Cynthia signed.
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:41 pm

Ora looked over, seeing Cynthia. [If my abusive -word #4- of a mother taught me anything that was worth learning in my youth, it's never apologize for a man that doesn't see you to be worth his time. It's pointless and utter nonsense.] She signed back to Cynthia.

Darkness Laughing

Post  Darkness Laughing on Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:49 pm

Cynthia flinched a little at the rude signing, taking it as being hurtful towards herself. Cynthia liked to avoid pain when she could, no matter the kind. Yes, she was aware of the irony of her belief on that and her current situation, but it almost couldn't be helped.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:32 am