Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

The play topic for this weird Rp

wolfHhowling

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

The play topic for this weird Rp

Post  wolfHhowling on Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:16 pm

Flex was patiently waiting, and also shopping for a wife, in the " police " office looking over women who were doomed to comunity service due to " bad parking tickets", basically shopping for a wife, who's community service would be being his wife. And popping out his kids of course.

just subtract an hour for dark soul XD

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Zodiac : Sagittarius Chinese zodiac : Monkey

Re: The play topic for this weird Rp

Post  Dark Soul on Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:57 pm

Orenda Crimson sat in a chair, handcuffed to the arm of the chair. Her left leg was crossed over her right, kicking slightly. She rested her free arm on the other arm of the chair and rested her cheek in her hand. She sighed with boredom. She saw a man walking around the room, examining the women. Her eyes narrowed slightly. What was he looking for? After thinking on that for no more than a few seconds, she yawned and started thinking on other things again.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:10 pm

Flex grinned  every word sounded like some dirty velvety flirt" so ladies, the goverment and my kind have a decided a little co op, so to speak, we protect you ladies and gentel felllows from what ever floating in space, and we get to breed with your women, so who wants to be my wife? Show of hands?"

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:13 pm

Ora looked back up at him and raised an eyebrow. "Your wife? Hmm..." she pondered on that. "Will the time in bed be worth getting married before I really, truly want to? Or will you be a vegetable in bed and require me to do all the work if I want some action?" She asked, actually seeming rather intrigued.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:32 pm

Flex grinned he put the charm hot and heavy into his words," please, I assure you ma'am, that I am not a vegetable species of alien, that is the broccoli people, and you should honestly be horrified your eating there sill born babies." he grinned, batting his eyes.

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:37 pm

Ora felt a heat rising through her loins and up her chest as he said that. Granted, the last sentence was anything less than romantic, but just his tone sent shivers of ecstasy down her spine. She looked up at him and grinned. "Well...if you're truly that wonderful in bed, then I will be your wife." She said. On top of sounding like she can get some aciton in bed, she also needed action in her life, and marrying an alien battling other aliens with the government sounded very interesting.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:39 pm

Flex rolled his eyes " just like that, well the goverment has given me special permission to choose a wife the way my kind does." he grinned his voice now dripping with a husky tone " Oh, woudln't you like to know, how my kind finds a mate..."

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:41 pm

Ora leaned forward in the chair until the handcuffs clinked against the metal arm of the chair. She looked up at him, grinning, a bit flirtatiously at that. "I do love learning new things." She purred lowly. "Tell me, how does your kind find a mate?" She asked.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:44 pm

Flex grinned " well you see, we choose a large panel of girls we find interest in, they are required to mate with me, until one of them get pregnant.... that lucky now pregnant female wins the guy.." he grinned " sexy, no one wants to be with a female that can't give him kiddies... " he grinned wickedly " still interested...... "

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:47 pm

Ora looked at him for a bit before her mind entered a train of thought, drawing her free arm slowly across under her chin to play with some hair that had fallen in front of her shoulder. Her left leg gently kicked back and forth as she twirled with her hair before looking up at him. While she hadn't planned on getting married, or even having a child, this early on, it would provide an interesting life and better alternative to where she's heading. "Alright." She answered. "I'm interested and I'll take on the challenge."

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:50 pm

Flex laughed purring " oh and if you should loss the kid, or have a still birth, depending on the cause, you get shot for treason... everyone still in?" he smiled purring, " and of course there will be 200 rules you have to fallow being my wife and all."

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:51 pm

Ora tensed up a bit at that but nodded none the less. "Yes. I'll still go through with this." She said. She wasn't going to back down now. She was one of those where once she made a commitment of any sort for any means, she goes through with it at all costs.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:18 am

Flex narrowed his eyes " really now, but you know I also have to like you too." he purred " really asking an alien for his baby... tisk you earth girls are something else you know." he teased, his eyes starting her down, as if to say I dare you to suck up.

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:24 am

Ora still leaned forward, looking up at him. she quivered slightly as he stared back down at her, but she didn't back down. "Get to know me. I'm actually very odd." she said before leaning back. "I've never been a normal girl. You think most earth girls are something else, just wait until you get to know me better. Besides, normal is so overrated. Who wants normal? So predictable and bland. Come now, you're working for the government. Certainly you must love things to be rather spiced up, and that is practically my personality without the addition of any other words."

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:34 am

Flex grinned " but I want a normal earth girl, its no fun messing with an odd ball" he smiled and started to walk around the room. " and me work for the goverment, please, maybe my goverment, but not yours, we just made a deal." he laughed " think of me as an ambassidor... sexy I know but what can you do about that, I wanted ruler of a small island in the middle of no ware, but you guys seem to be plum out of those."

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:37 am

Ora raised an eyebrow. "Why not an odd ball? We make the day different so you're not falling asleep. Or maybe it's that you're boring." She challenged with a smirk.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:43 am

Flex smiled shaking his head " silly earthling, when you live on planet odd ball, you kinda want the most normalest person to mate with, its so your children don't self combust or explode later in life."  He shook his head " earthlings, really should read the interglatic hand book to universal species behaviors, its really long, entertaining, and full of weird -word #1-... by the way, doesn't it distrube you are sitting in the corps of a vix mark from planet vector?"

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:45 am

Ora looked up at him curiously. "I'm sitting in a corpse?" She asked. "What do you mean by that?" She tilted her head slightly. She seemed to have dropped the whole "odd ball vs normal" argument with that.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:48 am

Flex shivered " I think your species calls them chairs.... ". He snorted " eating still born babies, sitting in corpses, you probably shove poor little fluffers into places they shouldn't belong.... " he said looking at her " or do you..."

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:50 am

Ora looked at him like he had completely lost his mind. "Are you serious? Is everything some sort of alien?" She asked. "Come on, be serious. There is no way I'm sitting in a corpse."

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:00 am

Flex yawned " its ok, they use corpses of your kind as a dinning room tables, on there planet your bodies don't rot or get nasty." he said smiling " I am dead serious see." he said showing her a family of chair looking alliens eating  at a table wifh flood layed on what looked to be a human body, with legs glued to it to make  a table. " dead serious."

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:06 am

Ora's eyes widened a bit. "This is a joke, right?" She asked as she looked up at him. "Chairs are made here. On Earth. Not some alien harvested from another planet."

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:25 am

Flex looked at her " well when chairs were first made yes, they were construced of trees on your planet, but you see, after a while their home world, kinda was in need of space, and found out their bodies don't rot on your planet, and kinda make things usefull and so in the oh 1920s  they started the body exchange and so very few actuall tree or metal chairs are made on the planet, and cremation is just a fancy word to say " I sent my loved one's body to be a tabel in space>" seriously there is not incinerator, just a space capsel... and the ashes you think are your loved ones, are really just some burnt wood and stuff."

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:15 am

Ora looked up at him in a bit of disbelief. "That's some intense and depressing -word #1-." She said. "Although also interesting...hmm..."

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:07 pm

Flex shrugged " I don't know, I don't want to sit on any chairs, now your sofa's 100% earth made...." he trailed off a bit, not caring honestly in the slightest if she cared about whether or not sofas were safe to sit on.

and now you know

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:04 pm