Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

The island

wolfHhowling

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

The island

Post  wolfHhowling on Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

The island.

A large military Island complete with a large fence. Its a semi tropic, though the island due to its particular abilities does experience all four seasons and even seasons out of season. Ya its a mad house.

Authors live in a converted Squad living quarters, meaning each author has a cubical dorm of 4 foot wide, by 6 foot long.

Each room has exactly One electical outlet. One government issued 6 plug power strip, one government issued one by one foot mini fridge, one government issued Microwave, one government issued over head lamp, one government issued light switch, one government issued  desk  that has two drawers on either side. Two government issued over hanging storage cabinets. One government issued folding chair, one government issued Fan, one government issued space heater and exactly one government issued sized window. which is One foot by one foot big, and doesn't get much light or air.

The bed is on the right side of the room, the cabinets over that, the mini fride possitioned at the bottom, facing out into the rest of the room. The microwave is on top of that, Desk is beside the bed, and the rest of the times in the room, such as standing fan and mini heater are the only items that can be moved around the room, as everything else is either bolted to the wall, floor or both.

Each has a government issued wood door. Which has a small shuttered window at the top of it, and a mail slot. each door has a government issued lock with government issued key. Don't loos the key.

The old Barracks building, still has its double doors, and a hall way leading down the center, there are exactly 30, 15 domiciles on either side of the hall way, and at the end there is a public rest room and shower/bath area. Which was remodeled to have, girls on one side and boys on the other, showers in the back, this results in exactly 15 shower stalls in either rest room, and 5 restroom stalls on either side. Meaning each shower is assigned.

You either live in Barracks a, or barracks, B, Females are all ways housed on the left of every barrack.

You are only allowed government issued items, save any pictures, posters, writing equipment, your personal clock, and Personal radio or music device, your clothing only one suitcase's worth, one mug, one glass, one knife, one bowl, one plate, one spoon, one fork, or if you wish a spork. Three towels, and three pairs of shoes, one for winter, one sneaker, and one summer shoe. Are the only things REquired and allowed.

there is one Phone located in every barraks and is to be shared.

Cafiteria supplies Mini fridge needs, as well as three square meals a day.

The base store supplies writting, printing, computer goods, as well as shower needs.

Females and males also may have money, or small personal items such as tooth bursh or Jewlery. These can also be purchases as well as tooth paist at the store.

Large yard, and an Activies center.  Authors may have beach time as well.

Characters that can not live with there master, due to space, inc, Must live in the brig. The author will have the Jail cell key, and may allow there character to have full freedom and control over there cell, Authors living with characters should note, government issued cots, as well as blankets inc, for character can be purchased from the store, and also will fit one per room, if slid under bed, when done. * you are welcome to get things shipped from home for  your own use, and anything purchased is yours to take home."

just subtract an hour for dark soul XD

and now you know

Re: The island

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:02 pm

Able was barely able to stack everything and carry it all, carefully balanced, but he took a moment to grin at Mr. Army Man. "Don't worry. You're still number one to me!"

"Are you certain this is a good idea?" Tachi asked blandly as he and Ivanna aproached the cells where the more troublesome characters were kept.
    "Of course! We'll be fine!" Ivana waved him off. "Oh, Mr. Butcher! Where are you?"
    Darkness Laughing

Zodiac : Taurus Chinese zodiac : Rat
    Location : Forever falling into the core, into the eternal blackness

Post  Darkness Laughing on Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:08 pm

Eona sighed disappointedly and followed Able with her paint cans. "At least I still have my paint brushes that I packed..."

A knife wizzes past Ivana's head by mere centimeters, embedding itself in the wall. "Don't. Call me. That." Crillan growls at them.

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:16 pm

"Don't worry! I have no doubt we can make a grand masterpiece out of all this!" he assured her cheerfully. He didn't like seeing her so down. "I'm sure we can manage, no trouble at all!"

Tachi turned and raised a brow.
    Ivana propped her hands on her hips as she looked at him boldly. "Well then, mister grumpy pants, there's no need to get all testy! A polite comment that you don't like the name would have sufficed."
    Darkness Laughing

Post  Darkness Laughing on Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:21 pm

"Yeah, I suppose." Eona pouted. "Still would have wished for some more fun colors like electric blue or grape purple. I mean, if our atmosphere isn't creative, how can we be creative?"

Crillan growls and picks her up by her throat through the bars of his cell. A blue aura surrounds Crillan. Crillan growls and looks over to the skeleton a few cells down. 

"Now now," Dr. Gaster said calmly. "Put the girl down, unless you want to have a bad time."

Crillan slowly puts Ivana down and the aura dissipates.
    wolfHhowling

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

Post  wolfHhowling on Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:26 pm

Mr Military laughed rolling his eyes and called " but Ma' Am, the color pencils come in all the colors of the rainbow! The military pends Too, who the hell needs violet to fill out papper work is beyond me." he said but sighed slumping to the counter " its not my fault everything here is made by the big meany goverment, isn't that right brother?" he said turning back behind him as another fellow walked in.

Cap*for now he's cap* looked at Mr Military and growled " I told you 200 times, we are not brothers, we may look alike, and you might..." he trailed off and growled " and please organize this mess." before slamming the back door.

just subtract an hour for dark soul XD

and now you know

Darkness Laughing

Post  Darkness Laughing on Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:30 pm

Eona got the pencils and pens too, accepting it for now. At least she could draw purple and blue on her walls now...

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:35 pm

Able glanced over his shoulder at the pair and grinned at Eona. "It's always so sad when siblings fight, don't you think?"

Ivana staggered when she hit her feet and coughed. "I'm sorry, she croaked, rubbing her throat. "My word! You have no manners at all, and here I was coming to let you out." She glared at the character, moving just out of his reach then turned at curtsied to the skeleton. "Many thanks, mister...?"
    Darkness Laughing

Post  Darkness Laughing on Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:41 pm

Eona laughed some and shrugged. "Don't have any myself, to be honest."

Crillan growls moodily.

The skeleton nods a greeting. "Gaster. Dr. W.D. Gaster. And yours is?"

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:46 pm

"I have a brother. I think," Able replied smoothly. "So! Your place or mine first?"

She straightened, adjusting her hat that had somehow managed not to fall off. "Ivana Pickle."
    "Don't laugh, she hates when people laugh," Tachi interjected smoothly.
    Darkness Laughing

Post  Darkness Laughing on Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:56 pm

Eona smiles in thought. "How about yours? I could say hi to Sebastian that way."

Gaster watches them. "Why would I laugh. My full first name is Wingdings."

Crillan laughs though. "Really? Your name is 'Ivana Pickle?!'"

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:02 pm

"Sounds good! My place it is!" Able agreed cheerfully, turning and leading the way to his little cubical as he liked to call it. He opened the door with one hand, looking back as he spoke to Eona. "He'd really like the compan-EEE!" Able tripped and landed sprawling, his paint cans rolling off. Lifting his head, he saw string. Yards of string wound around every bit of furniture he had.

"Shall I kill him, Miss?" Tachi asked calmly, studying Crillan.
    Ivana glared over her shoulder. "No, I'll just ask Eona if I can borrow the key to his cell and loose it. There's only one, you know." She nodded to the skeleton. "Excuse me a moment." Glaring at Crillan, she said, "Look, I just came as a favor to let you out of your cell. I can let you out, or you can keep being rude and I'll leave you in there until Eona remembers to come let you out. That might be a while, though, since she's currently engaged with a man. Now, if you behave, I'll let you out. Do we have a deal?"
    Darkness Laughing

Post  Darkness Laughing on Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:18 pm

Eona couldn't help but bust out laughing. "It looks like a circus in here! Either that or a knitting project gone horribly wrong."

Crillan smiled and growled. "I can pick this lock, sweetheart. Or I can turn the bars into toothpicks. I can leave here when I want. I just choose not to."

Gaster merely observes them.

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:24 pm

"SEBASTIAN!" Able yelled, trying to untangle himself.
    The character poked his head up from behind the bed, smiling as innocently as only a cat knew how. "What?"

"Uh-huh, I'm sure." She turned and offered her arm to Gaster. "Shall we?" She was certain the army had aken steps to ensure the characters couldn't just get out of their cells. Otherwise, why bother having them?

Post  Guest on Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:46 am

Damien, being the heavy sleeper he was, had just awoken and climbed out of bed. The short male's hair was a mess but he didn't do anything more than running his fingers through it to fix it. He had a lazy smile on his face as he wandered out in a tshirt and Batman pants, looking for food or someone to talk to. He hadn't a character of his own yet, hopefully that would change when he got his muse up.

The Korean stepped into another room, glancing around. Wait, didn't he have food back in his tiny little dorm? He groaned but didn't bother walking back, instead looking for someone to talk to or maybe someone with anything more edible.
    Darkness Laughing

Post  Darkness Laughing on Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:25 pm

Crillan growls and waves his hand. There is a blast of wind, and the bars of the cell are indeed reduced to toothpick sized fragments. He steps over the shrapnel, laughing. "Now to go have some fun." He teleports to the main yard, not being able to go too far with his teleports. He spots Damien and summons a knife, quickly approaching the author as he prepared to have some fun turning him into dog chow kibble.

Post  Guest on Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:35 pm

Damien was innocently walking back when he heard movement behind him. He swung around, ready to greet someone but instead looked surprised as he noticed the threatening appearance and some sort of weapon in their hand. "Uh...what's that for?" He asked, stepping away.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:38 am