Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

The island

wolfHhowling

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

The island

Post  wolfHhowling on 18/03/16, 11:34 pm

The island.

A large military Island complete with a large fence. Its a semi tropic, though the island due to its particular abilities does experience all four seasons and even seasons out of season. Ya its a mad house.

Authors live in a converted Squad living quarters, meaning each author has a cubical dorm of 4 foot wide, by 6 foot long.

Each room has exactly One electical outlet. One government issued 6 plug power strip, one government issued one by one foot mini fridge, one government issued Microwave, one government issued over head lamp, one government issued light switch, one government issued  desk  that has two drawers on either side. Two government issued over hanging storage cabinets. One government issued folding chair, one government issued Fan, one government issued space heater and exactly one government issued sized window. which is One foot by one foot big, and doesn't get much light or air.

The bed is on the right side of the room, the cabinets over that, the mini fride possitioned at the bottom, facing out into the rest of the room. The microwave is on top of that, Desk is beside the bed, and the rest of the times in the room, such as standing fan and mini heater are the only items that can be moved around the room, as everything else is either bolted to the wall, floor or both.

Each has a government issued wood door. Which has a small shuttered window at the top of it, and a mail slot. each door has a government issued lock with government issued key. Don't loos the key.

The old Barracks building, still has its double doors, and a hall way leading down the center, there are exactly 30, 15 domiciles on either side of the hall way, and at the end there is a public rest room and shower/bath area. Which was remodeled to have, girls on one side and boys on the other, showers in the back, this results in exactly 15 shower stalls in either rest room, and 5 restroom stalls on either side. Meaning each shower is assigned.

You either live in Barracks a, or barracks, B, Females are all ways housed on the left of every barrack.

You are only allowed government issued items, save any pictures, posters, writing equipment, your personal clock, and Personal radio or music device, your clothing only one suitcase's worth, one mug, one glass, one knife, one bowl, one plate, one spoon, one fork, or if you wish a spork. Three towels, and three pairs of shoes, one for winter, one sneaker, and one summer shoe. Are the only things REquired and allowed.

there is one Phone located in every barraks and is to be shared.

Cafiteria supplies Mini fridge needs, as well as three square meals a day.

The base store supplies writting, printing, computer goods, as well as shower needs.

Females and males also may have money, or small personal items such as tooth bursh or Jewlery. These can also be purchases as well as tooth paist at the store.

Large yard, and an Activies center.  Authors may have beach time as well.

Characters that can not live with there master, due to space, inc, Must live in the brig. The author will have the Jail cell key, and may allow there character to have full freedom and control over there cell, Authors living with characters should note, government issued cots, as well as blankets inc, for character can be purchased from the store, and also will fit one per room, if slid under bed, when done. * you are welcome to get things shipped from home for  your own use, and anything purchased is yours to take home."

just subtract an hour for dark soul XD

and now you know

Dark Silence

Zodiac : Taurus Chinese zodiac : Rat
    Location : Forever falling into the core, into the eternal blackness

Re: The island

Post  Dark Silence on 19/03/16, 08:52 am

Eona yawned as she woke and looked about her room. The walls were covered in posters and drawings she had done between writing, but she still wasn't satisfied with the bland beige walls. She stretched and got dressed in worn jeans she had worn herself, and a tee shift with a comical quip on it. She didn't bother with shoes, just brushed her hair, grabbed her carabinger with her keys and went to the store after locking her apartment up. She was curious if it would be kosher if she painted or drew all over her walls. That would spice things up more than switching posters around. Maybe it would finally start to feel like home, rather than a detention facility.

Post  Guest on 19/03/16, 11:04 am

Able sat on his bed, staring at the were-cat sitting cross legged on the cot across from him. Neither said anything. It looked like a staring contest except that the were-cat was blinking freely.
    "I really wish you would stop staring at me," Able finally said.
    Sebastian smiled. "I'll stop when you write my story."
    Able gave a half growl, half moan and got up. "Put your own cot away, Sebastian. I'm going to the store."
    Sebastian gave a cheerful salute and waited until Able was gone to start playing with his blankets, chasing the wrinkles.

Ivana sat her hat carefully on her head and examined her reflection in the mirror. "There. I look alright," she decided.
    "Why are you so worried about your looks? We're on a military island," Tachi pointed out mildly.
    "Hush, Tachi. And put a shirt on before we go out."
    Tachi inclined his head, amused, and pulled on a shirt before following his writer out of their little cubical.
    Dark Silence

Post  Dark Silence on 19/03/16, 08:04 pm

Eona smiled at Able when she saw him. "Hey Able. How's it going today so far?"

Post  Guest on 20/03/16, 11:17 am

Able glanced at the dark haired girl and smiled. "Hello! This day has been going pretty far, I mean pretty well. Had a talk with Sebastian. He's still on me about writing his story. What about you?"
    Dark Silence

Post  Dark Silence on 20/03/16, 11:20 am

Eona smiled. "Other than Sebastian badgering you, that's good. I'm doing okay. I'm trying to see if it's against some secret rule if I mark up or paint my walls. I don't like beige."

Post  Guest on 20/03/16, 12:32 pm

"I don't see why it would be, but these military people are weird," Able said. "What would you do with it? Paint it all 90's?"
    Dark Silence

Post  Dark Silence on 20/03/16, 12:36 pm

Eona thought a moment. "I don't know yet. Probably some nice, vibrant blues, purples, and greens. Just so it's not beige."

Post  Guest on 20/03/16, 12:50 pm

"If you want help, I'm pretty handy with a paint brush," he offered. "I've gotten some practice since I haven't had anything to write." Able sighed forlornly.
    Dark Silence

Post  Dark Silence on 20/03/16, 01:01 pm

Eona smiles. "I'd love some help. It would probably be better than asking Gaster or Crillan for help at the least." She walked with Able over to the art section of the shop. "It's been awfully dead around here recently."

Post  Guest on 20/03/16, 01:22 pm

Able glanced around. "I know! I wonder where everyone is?"

"Showering, perhaps?" Ivana suggested, walking into the store, Tachi in tow.
    Dark Silence

Post  Dark Silence on 20/03/16, 03:58 pm

Eona shrugs. "It's still kind of early. Maybe their in bed. And thanks for reminding me I need to shower today, Ivana." She sticks her tongue out playfully at Ivana. "By the way, did you happen to see if Crillan was up yet?"

Post  Guest on 20/03/16, 04:15 pm

"Indeed, such a polite way to tell us both we stink," Abel said with dry humor.

Ivana ignored him and shook her head in answer to Eona's question. "No, sorry, haven't seen him. The lazy bones. Maybe we should go wake him up, Tachi."
    "That could be amusing," the fictional angel agreed.
    Dark Silence

Post  Dark Silence on 20/03/16, 04:18 pm

Eona shrugged. "Good luck then. I think he was a bit moody when I saw him last, so stay on your toes and run if he seems mad still." Eona shivers. "Out of all my adorable characters, why  did Crillan the Butcher have to be the one to be written out of his story?"
    wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on 20/03/16, 07:12 pm

The military officer snorted " Uh, guys, your in the stalk room again." he said pointing to the counter " you order your stuff there, and I will be with you in a moment." he said putting another box ontop of a box of colored pencils.

and now you know

Dark Silence

Post  Dark Silence on 20/03/16, 07:17 pm

Eona sighs and walks to wait by the counter with Abel. "Hey, should we paint your walls too, Abel?"
    wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on 20/03/16, 07:19 pm

The military man grinned and stalked to the counter " sorry about that rules, more rules, regulations, and the mess the stock room is in.. you get the idea, Painting your dorm rooms? " He asked.

and now you know

Dark Silence

Post  Dark Silence on 20/03/16, 07:23 pm

Eona nods. "Yes. May I please see what shades of blues, greens, and purples you have?"
    wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on 20/03/16, 07:36 pm

Mr Military laughed and bent down under the counter, pulled out a large can of paint " we have Military beige." he said pulling another one up on to the counter " Military camo green," pulling two more up from under the counter " Military Sand, white." and dug around pulling two more up " black, and what I would like to call, Military pastel, not quite sure what color they were going for, but it sure isn't red." He smiled " I know what red looks like." he said slowly whipping the counter off, and looked up into the corner by the ceiling " eye, I know what red looks like."

and now you know

Dark Silence

Post  Dark Silence on 20/03/16, 07:39 pm

Eona frowned. "Ooookkkaaayyyy.... how about anything like acrylic paints?"
    wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on 20/03/16, 07:44 pm

Mr Military turned his attention to him " No hun, we don't get those in, however there is a very Pretty military blue we could order in, if that is your liking?" He smiled. rather brightly putting the paint cans under the counter again " and we do make a lovely Cautionary red and yellow, with florescent paint." he smiled "though we could see about calling other bases, and see what military colors they got, I do remember in the nuck base we had a nice and pretty shade of Toxic warning Green." he smiled.

and now you know

Dark Silence

Post  Dark Silence on 20/03/16, 08:00 pm

Eona's frown deepened. "Colored pencils? Anything fun besides pure military surplus?"

Post  Guest on 20/03/16, 08:31 pm

Able eyed the colors, debating. "Um.... I'll take the yellow, green, beige, and that pastel red thing. I think I can get something good out of this!"
    wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on 20/03/16, 08:36 pm

Mr military shrugged and handed the other one who spoke small cans of paint, a bucket, and stirring sticks " knock yourself out, kid, I will just put that on your tab, 10 bucks." he looked at her then his eyes sad " everything s government issued I am a afraid including me."

and now you know

Dark Silence

Post  Dark Silence on 20/03/16, 08:42 pm

Eona grumbled and took the camo green and black.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 21/09/17, 05:58 pm