Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

Rp Information

wolfHhowling

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

Rp Information

Post  wolfHhowling on Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:36 pm

The Humans have made peace a long time ago with Shifters, however now aliens want to take over our planet. They don't want to co exist with anything either.

So naturally the shifters and the humans are at war with the aliens.

You can play Humans, shifters, and Aliens, in this Rp, however neither humans nor Aliens count toward your Two Character min requirement.

Shifters can shift into only one animal.
    Humans no animals at all

Neither Shifters or Humans dye there hair any color any more. We will get into the reason why later.

Aliens all have non natural hair colors, and can't be dyed a natural earth color.

Meaning unless your playing an alien, no green, blue, pink, purple, and the like hair colors. Since those hair colors are the Aliens natural hair colors. This is how people know who is the bad guy.

Aliens associate with only one Element. Meaning an alien might be able to control water, fire, or earth, and the like; but not more then one, as this would be not cool.

Do not use real photos of people. Only real or artistic photos' of the animal they are shifting into are premited, cartoon animals are ok as well.

Also please note, Please keep in mind, if you do play an Alien, they are not all traitors, I have the right to keep you from making one at all, on power and persona at all.

Also keep in mind, shifters and humans are buddy buddy now.

And for the record, I can seriously disprove of a character if I simply don't like it, as it won't fit in the darn Rp would if I don't like it.

Oh and death to all " Rp out" or " they just had a normal history" characters, thats cheating, lame, and out and out doesn't work for a Rp who's been at war for the past so many years. *takes a deep breath*

The First topic Post * the set up for what everything looks like* will cue you on as to what kind of head quarters they are in.

just subtract an hour for dark soul XD

and now you know

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:05 pm