Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

Dark Shadows

Dark Silence

Zodiac : Taurus Chinese zodiac : Rat
    Location : Forever falling into the core, into the eternal blackness

Dark Shadows

Post  Dark Silence on Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:00 am

As many of you probably don't know (yet), I actually draw anime/manga style pictures from time to time. I used to do it religiously, but not so much nowadays, but every now and then I pick up a pencil and pen and draw. I'm usually incredibly lazy, and don't draw hands, feet, and backgrounds if I can get away with it.

Mostly, I draw various characters I create for rps that are (with the exception of a small handful) completely mine. I'll leave a link to my DeviantArt page below, in case you want to see some REALLY old stuff. I'm terrible about uploading my junk there ;-;

Below are three pics I did fairly recently, and all have restricted use, and as such, I would like to know ahead of time if you plan to use them, please.

The first two are Spook O Lantern and Eve L Lantern. They are twins, with their parents being Jack O Lantern (Dean in Academy for Supernatural Talent on this site) and Rihhen (teacher in AST).

The third you may recognize as my signature picture. This is Kamelot Fortissimo. He hasn't made an appearance in any rp yet, but that may change. His mother was a demon with Siren magic, meaning she could manipulate people via music she sang or performed herself, and Kam inherited this. His father was a human composer, and from him Kam got his love and affinity for creating music. Kam followed in his father's footsteps and became an orchestral conductor. As for why those specific lyric on his page (from the song Ghost Opera by the group Kamelot, his namesake. Yeah, I know I'm a nerd XD), as well as why he is missing his right eye... I'll let you ask him that one. XD

And here is my DeviantArt page... --> http://darkcurseinthenight.deviantart.com/
    Death'sRider

Re: Dark Shadows

Post  Death'sRider on Thu May 26, 2016 9:09 am

These are pretty cool. It's awesome that you draw most of your RP characters. I'm a wee bit too lazy and unskilled to do that.

Dark Silence

Zodiac : Taurus Chinese zodiac : Rat
    Location : Forever falling into the core, into the eternal blackness

Post  Dark Silence on Thu May 26, 2016 10:11 am

lol thanks XD It mostly stems from how bored I am at the time, and if I have a specific image in mind that I know doesn't exist or will be very hard to find on the internet.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:30 am