Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

Current story. ( page 6?)

wolfHhowling

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

Current story. ( page 6?)

Post  wolfHhowling on Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:47 pm

The horror of reading isn't over I am sorry my fuzzies, but unless you know this Rp, your (insert proper form of word #3 here) hard up the donkey booty, unless you read.

This is going on a five year old love child of mine.

After what could be called a very turmoil filled span of time, and so many years of semi placid peace. We have a tiem ware the forces of evil are picking up pace, they are amassing, and unlike last time, the only ones left of the epic Dynasties, the hero's of yor, are all but died out. The ones who had stopped this years and years ago are long dead or missing, forzen in time if you will. Save very few, the gods still live and breath, reigning over all.

Two old reapers, and there spouses, are all that is left of those who saved this world so long ago. All that is left, to the building onslaught. Tired and utterly heart broken from loosing there family and friends, they must find and seek, those who will help them.

Who knows, maybe there will be those related to there family and friends, long dead, and who knows, maybe some will speak beyond the grave.

But what ever the case, what ever the will, the land of Legend is in chaos, a dark era, and a miserable dawning of time rules on this haunting heart.

While lord midnight cries tears, of pain, as he watches his world that his belovid loved so much burn...

Will they be able to save the world? Re kindle the all most extinct races? Though, one race is lost, shadows, or is it?

just subtract an hour for dark soul XD

and now you know

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:15 pm