Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

The Sea Dragon

Dark Soul
    Admin

Zodiac : Sagittarius Chinese zodiac : Monkey

The Sea Dragon

Post  Dark Soul on Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Unless Howl wants to add more detail, we all know what this is and how it works.

Dark Soul
    Admin

Re: The Sea Dragon

Post  Dark Soul on Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:46 pm

Marina shook her ehad. "HE's beyond nuts..." she mumbled.

Kristal couldn't help but laugh still at him. "He's so strong..." she mused.

Darkness Laughing

Zodiac : Taurus Chinese zodiac : Rat
    Location : Forever falling into the core, into the eternal blackness

Post  Darkness Laughing on Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:49 pm

Zariah nodded. "Yeah yeah. How expensive do you want me to steal? The next time we are at port, If it's a certain lord I think it is that still governs there, the right words might let me in through the front door even." He was leaning a little on Lorena, trying to favor that leg some.

Orchid nods. "I knew those muscles weren't just for show. God...." She had to admit she was a bit turned on.
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:50 pm

Lorena did her best to help hold Zariah up. "You can worry about the details later. You need medical attention." She said softly.

wolfHhowling

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

Post  wolfHhowling on Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:53 pm

Luna snorted and bellowed " BILLY GET OVER HERE OR NO donkey booty (insert proper form of word #3 here) FOR YOU EVER! YA!" he then turned to his first mate " well actually just something for the near by ship were about to attack in some many hours.. not even." he said looking out the window " make that ten minuets."

Diablo grumbled still with a massive boner and stood up about ready to snap, then his dick went back down and he looked at everyone " I am starving..."

Luna sighed " And were at stage 5.. joy."

just subtract an hour for dark soul XD

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:54 pm

Marina folded her arms. "With any luck, he'll be at his final stage once we get to the ship you want to attack." She said.

Billy quickly ran into the captain's quarters. "Yes sir?" He asked and then saw Zariah. "Oh dear..."

Darkness Laughing

Post  Darkness Laughing on Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:57 pm

"I'll steal you a nice something or someone from the raid if you can patch me up enough before we reach them." Zariah promises. "Lorena, go to my cabin as fast as you can and get me more knives, please."

Orchid just watched Diablo. She felt guilty for putting him through all this, but if the captain was right, it meant he loved them back.
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:00 am

Lorena nodded at Zariah and ran back to his cabin as he told her to.

Billy examined Zariah. "Eh, not as bad as you might think. Just feels like it is because you got so bruised up, which is msotly what happened. Just really bad bruising. I think one broken rib...but that one should heal up nicely without much help."

Lorena came back with knives like Zariah asked for, panting from running the whole time.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:04 am

Luna grinned " and if we do this right, all of stage 7 will be on that ship, and not this one. Ya" he grinned.

Diablo came back with a crap load of food and was eating it, and half way though what looked to be a sack of apple, he passed out and started snoring.

Luna ginned " Oh good, stage 7 soon, lets hope we get to that ship before hit hits ya?"

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:07 am

Marina nodded. "Agreed." s he replied.

Kristal couldn't help but giggle now. "Poor guy...he looks so cute now sleeping."

Darkness Laughing

Post  Darkness Laughing on Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:09 am

Zariah nods a thanks to both Billy and Lorena. Most of the knives she brought disappeared into nowhere. Only a very few they actually see where they went. Zariah offers Luna a knife or two, after making sure his two back up pistols still were full of ammo.

Orchid just tries to make sure Diablo didn't hurt himself when he collapsed, smiling at her sister's comment. "He really does." She moves a strand of hair out of his face.
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:12 am

Billy sighed. "Also, Zariah, Lorena, I need to tell you two something after the upcoming raid."

Lorena looked at Billy. "What's wrong?" She asked.

Billy shook his head. "Don't worry about it right now." He said before walking off.

Marina was not convinced at all, and it clearly showed on her face before she stalked after Billy. A few minutes later, Marina came back in, fuming.

Lorena whimpered and tried to cower under Zariah's arm.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:14 am

Luna sighed " the quite before the storm.. ya." he looked at the ship they would get there in five or ten minuets.

Diablo stired a wee bit.

Luna cursed " Some one get a cannon on deck now YA!" he shouted, lifting Diablo over his shoulder as he charged forward " he's about to wake NO!"

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:15 am

Marina still looked beyond -word #2-.

Darkness Laughing

Post  Darkness Laughing on Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:17 am

Zariah barked orders to the men, assembling them where needed. The canon took priority, of course, but then Zar had the crew prepare grappling hooks, more cannons, and weapons ready.

Orchid frowned. She wanted to go with and help the pirates take the ship, but she had no idea how to fight or anything.

Post  Dark Soul on Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:09 am

Marina was ready to fight, but decided to just stay in there with her sister and friends.

Lorena whimpered slightly, worried about Zariah.

Billy went out on deck and got ready.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:31 pm

Luna stuffed what could only be a large wood cork, and then a stirring Diablo, pointing " You there aim at that ship and fire!" he said storming off, and looking at the twins ' don't worry we have done this before... just not while sleeping and in 7 stages ya? " he laughed " any way, you stay here, and see that thing there.ya?" pointing to the cannon on deck " you poor powder in the back, load the big cannon balls you see there. ya."he said pointing to the cannon balls " and then you light it with his pack of matches....aim ya." he laughed, " so if its not a pirate shoot it with a cannon ya?"

Diablo was shot out of a cannon and onto the deck of the other ship.

and now you know

Darkness Laughing

Post  Darkness Laughing on Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:41 pm

Zariah got the men organized. Once they were all in better range, and the new grappled, Zariah boarded the other ship and did what he did best; stab people in the back and steal stuff. He counted how many he killed out of habit, usually taking up bets with Diablo to see how many they could kill before the enemy surrendered or they were forced to leave the sinking ship. "Unu... doi... trei..."

Orchid nods and does as she was told. She has some trouble with the heavy cannonballs, having no muscle strength yet, but her aim is flawless.

Alex growled. The captain of this ship was weak, and a coward. Now would be a perfect time to demonstrate, once again, why Alex was called "Alex the Ax." Alex got their ax ready and stalked over to where the captain of the ship being attacked was.
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:13 am

Lorena watched Zariah from the window of the cabin.

Marina looked at Maestro. "I should probably stay with Lola. Off chance she gets into trouble, big stser can nail her out in two seconds flat."

My twin helped Orchid.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:27 am

Luna shrugged " Mean while boys and ladies, have fun ya?" he laughed " but remember there is only one reason why were attacking a Prisoner Vessel, and that is to get our Navigator.." he chuckled " pick aren't I, no?" he laughed as he boarded the other ship, walking as if he didn't have a flying (insert proper form of word #3 here) in the world, which he didn't. Easily gunning down, or slicing the throats, of passer by's that tried to give him trouble, all the the air, or been there done that, this is a snore fest.

Diablo on the other hand, had woken up, and since it was stage seven was to buisy going on an utter rampage.

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:44 am

Marina sat in Maestro's chair and looked up at Lorena. "Stop fidgeting and worrying." she said. "Chill."

Lorena looked back at her. "Should you be sitting there?"

Marina grinned. "Hey, I think I can handle him." She said.

Darkness Laughing

Post  Darkness Laughing on Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:30 am

Orchid kept up with the cannon they were assigned to. She was actually enjoying this. It was a lot more exciting than sitting stiffly and properly learning how to play the piano.

Zariah kept counting in Romanian, making his way to the captain's quarters. Maestro wanted a replacement for the one Diablo "killed." He came across a murder in progress.

The captain cried out in pain before it was cut short. Alex the Ax had slashed open his back before beheading him, letting his head roll out onto the deck. Alex spotted Zariah and grabbed him, holding the thief at sword point, and using him as a live shield before making his way to an escape ship.

Zariah lifted Alex of all but her ax, sword, and the pistol she was holding. Anything to make it safer. Other than that, the only thing he could do is try to signal Maestro, who had made his way onto the ship. He couldn't do much though, without alerting Alex.

Alex shot one of Maestro's pirate's between the eyes with lethal precision. The last thing Alex needed was a wuss coming with him.
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:34 am

Lorena saw Zariah was in trouble and started freaking out.

Marina looked out the window and ran outside with a pistol. She took cover and checked the pistol was loaded before taking a shot, aiming to simply graze Alex on the arm.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:08 pm

Meastro finally got the lock picked and strolled back on deck, coming from behind Alex and putting a gun between her shoulder blades " Well now, what do we have here? No." he laughed " some one trying to threaten my first mate ya? Well this won't work very well, I suggest you let him go, least I shoot you no? I don't really give a dang about the first mate, but it would be a very horribly stupid idiotic mission if we traded the life of a first mate to nab the life of a navigator, tisk.. no?" he laughed, " mind you, this ship is about to sink, if you wish to live... well you will just have to abide your time as one of the prisoners on the sea Dragon no?"

Daiblo bellowed, and 75 aposing men died in the crash of the mighty ships mast.

Maestro laughed " and to think that gentelman only answers to me.. no?"

The man behind him said nothing did nothing, but snorted, there was no point in having an argument in the mist of a sinking ship and all the blasted gun fire crashes and bangs, and the stupidity of it all.

and now you know

Darkness Laughing

Post  Darkness Laughing on Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:15 pm

Alex hissed when Marina's bullet grazed his arm, and upon feeling the Captain's gun between Alex's shoulder blades and around the ax handle, which still showed fresh blood, Alex decided it would be wise to release Zariah.

Zariah slid away once the threat was gone, nodding a thanks to Maestro before lifting a couple more valuables and heading back to the Sea Dragon.

Alex growled as he was forced by Carta Luna aboard his ship. Of course Alex had heard legends of the ruthless pirate that wandered the seas with his cutthroat crew. However, Alex had long since learned the hard way no pirate lived up to the legends, and expected to have to christen her ax yet again. "Maestro De La Carta Luna, aye?" Alex asked in a vaguely Irish accent. "Has th' devil come for my soul already?"
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:18 am

Marina put away the gun once Zariah was safe and stood up, leaning against the outwr wall of his office, waiting for her dear captain to come back on ship. She glanced over at Zariah as he got back on.

Billy soon returned after Zariah and walked over to Marina after putting his sword away. "You doing good?"

Marina shrugged nonchalantly. "Pretty good." she answered.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:36 am