Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

The Sea Dragon

Dark Soul
    Admin

Zodiac : Sagittarius Chinese zodiac : Monkey

The Sea Dragon

Post  Dark Soul on Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Unless Howl wants to add more detail, we all know what this is and how it works.

Dark Soul
    Admin

Re: The Sea Dragon

Post  Dark Soul on Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:52 pm

Lorena took the mop and she looked up at Zariah for a moment before mopping as he wanted her to do.

wolfHhowling

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

Post  wolfHhowling on Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:56 pm

Luna looked at them " Stage two involves him being overly, how to put this ya, overly chipper.. like that annoying morning person no one can stand chipper no?" he looked at them, " all day.... and half the night, and the quite brooding Diablo being chipper and talkitive very talkative.... might cause some of the crew members to laugh themselves to death no?"

Diablo sat then in the middle of the deck, and jaw bawled his ever loving eyes out.

just subtract an hour for dark soul XD

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:59 pm

Marina looked at him. "And then?"

Kristal shook her head. "And there's 5 more stages?" She asked a bit nervously now.

Dark Silence

Zodiac : Taurus Chinese zodiac : Rat
    Location : Forever falling into the core, into the eternal blackness

Post  Dark Silence on Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:11 pm

Orchid frowns a little. Where was this all heading? And why did it sound so bad?

Zariah sighs. Maybe this will get him killed, but maybe it'll snap Diablo out of it. Zariah punched the larger guy in the gut as hard as he could, knocking the wind out of Diablo. "I said get back to work. Need I say it again, gunner?"
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:14 pm

Lorena gasped slightly as her eyes widened. Her hands quickly fumbled to grab hold of the mop, having almost dropped it.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:31 pm

Luna sighed " well after that ya, stage three he gets overly -word #2- off at the world, stage four, he gets really horny but won't do anything about it, so will be a dick to everyone ya, stage five well stage five might be the horror... ya.. it involves him eating like a pig and demanding food, and then stage 6 well that involves sleeping all dang day, and stage 7 is all the other stages rolled into one at a drop of a hat, no? Why you ask he's going through this, well petits, you have some how stolen what ever thing an incubus has for a heart, ya." he started laughing " poor everyone but you two no?"

Diablo through sobs " I am not the gunner dumb donkey booty."

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:34 pm

Kristal looked at him like he was nuts. "You're saying he's in love with us?" She said a bit hesitantly. "I don't think that's capable of an incubus."

Marina looked at Maestro, quite confused now. She hadn't heard of such a thing herself.

Dark Silence

Post  Dark Silence on Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:39 pm

Orchid looked at the Captain. Did he just say Diablo... loved them? She tried to process all this. "But... how then... can we fix this?" Orchid looks down, her cheeks red. "We do love him, and want to be with him, but I don't think either of us wish this on him, right?" She looks at Kristal for confirmation.

Zariah growls and knees Diablo in the groin as hard as he can next. Sorry, prieten, but I need the Diablo that would be killing me right now... "I'm sorry, wench. I didn't realize one of the pussies escaped the cells. Shall I let the men have their way with you?" He mocks cruelly at Diablo. Come one, snap out of it and try to kill me already, man...

It's killing me that I will never get to hear your laughter anymore

-Disturbed, Save Our Last Goodbye
    In memory of one of my best friends
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:42 pm

Kristal shook her head. "Of course not. I liked the frisky Diablo more." She said.

Lorena flinched slightly, watching Zariah out of the corner of her eye as she continued mopping.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:49 pm

Luna looked at them horrified like they were nuts " you let him go through it ya... ya... because if you break his heart... he goes through thee 13 stages of hell, and no one wins after that ya.. ya to much booze. no? " he laughed " after stage 7 runs its course, he will be back to his old raping everything that moves, self, though that would just be the two of you, and who ever your comforatable with him raping..ya?" he laughed " oh and I don't think its wise to get in his way... no?" he laughed " I can just see the poor (insert proper form of word #3 here) who tries to pick a fight with Diablo through his 7 stages of Grief, its good in a way were about to attack another ship Ya?"

Diablo through sobs, " stop it." he said weiling from the pain and getting to his feet still sobbing. redder then hell still, and hit him so hard the other flew, across the deck, and into the wall of the ship. Not hard enough to break the captain ship though.

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:52 pm

Marina lifted her head when she heard something crash. "What was that?" She asked with a frown.

Kristal whined. "Do you think that could've been Diablo?" She asked with worry.

Lorena gasped and dropped the mop as she ran to Zariah. "Are you okay?" She asked with a whimper.

Dark Silence

Post  Dark Silence on Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:58 pm

Zariah winced, but got in a seated position. "Nenorocit al naibii. Ce naiba se întâmplă cu el, de fapt? El nu este de obicei un laș, și dacă aș fi pus mâna pe el, el ar amenința să rupă brațul meu." He muttered in his native tongue.

Orchid looked at Luna. "What do we need to do right now to help him?"
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:59 pm

Lorena whined and looked at Zariah. She barely picked up on what he said, but managed to get a decent gist of it. "I don't know what's wrong with him, but please don't get hurt again." She pleaded.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:04 pm

Luna looked at the girls and put a finger to his lips " shh, I am listening no?"

Diablo came up to him and punched him again sobbing , and then again, and then when the first mate didn't quite move any more from his punches * don't worry he's not dead* Diablo sobbing realised he might have killed him and picked him up by the scruff and hastily walked to the captains cabin and stalked in at first crying and then all of a sudden he stopped blushing, and started smiling " I think I killed him, Hello mon Cherries," he siad " I didn't mean to but you know I kidna lost my temper, and is that a new carpet it looks studning in here." he said beaming from ear to ear and all of a suddeen so chipper and happy.

Luna sighed " Ya? That would be stage two no?"

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:07 pm

Kristal looked down at the first mate and then back up at Diablo. "Hey there." She said. "You're awfully happy now."

Marina shifted a bit nervously now.

Lorena whined and followed, crying now, scared that he really did kill Zariah.

Dark Silence

Post  Dark Silence on Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:09 pm

*Zariah KOed then... XD*

Orchid gasps in shock and covers her mouth, she didn't know how she was suppose to help the situation. She looked between the Captain and Diablo for a moment. "Hey, Diablo? Can you please put him down?"
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:12 pm

Lorena whimpered through her tears. "And gently too..." she pleaded.

Marina looked at Lorena. "Come over here, sweety." She said.

Lorena ran to her sister and hugged her, crying.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:17 pm

Captain sighed " you didn't kill him, I can hear his heart beat ya."

Diablo dropped the first mate " Ok, " he said turing to the girls " Hi your pretty... I thin I will get you a pretty dress to match your eyes and you a pretty one to match your hair.. and.."

Captain cut him off " that one is Krista and that one is Orchid."

Diablo clapped with utter glee " Oh such pretty names, hugging them both and I think you just super cute, Can I call you Kris and you Sexy or should I call you sexy and Khis Kinky?" he asked all chipper,

THe captain propped up his first mate putting smelly salts under his nose " come on and wake up, don't make me live this alone ya?"

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:19 pm

Kristal giggled. "Kinky works for me." She said.

Marina shook her head, beyond bewildered at Diablo.

Lorena whimpered and looked at Zariah.

Dark Silence

Post  Dark Silence on Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:22 pm

After a while, the battered first mate slowly gained consciousness. Zariah groaned and coughed up some blood. "Rahat." He swore weakly.

Orchid couldn't help but giggle a little. "I actually just like Orchid, if that's all right." She didn't mind being so close to him, as normal. She knew she was in love with Diablo, and was still shocked that he loved her and her sister back.

It's killing me that I will never get to hear your laughter anymore

-Disturbed, Save Our Last Goodbye
    In memory of one of my best friends
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:25 pm

Lorena whined and hugged Zariah tightly...although for her...tightly was still like being hugged by a butterfly. "You're okay!" She cried happily.

Marina looked at Lorena and shook her head with a small smile.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:29 pm

Captain grinned " No more spats with Diablo while he's going through his 7 stages of grief no?" he laughed pulling his first mate up on his feat, girl friend attached.

Diablo looked at her " not even muffin? " he pouted a little bit but was too dang chipper for it to look at all sad. " but I could call her chocolate and you chip... I have twins and all the pet cute names, like muffin and cupcake, or or... pumpkin and cuccumber.. or honey and honey bee, or oh cute one and cute two, or or Just so adorable." he said crushing them both to his chest.

and now you know

Dark Silence

Post  Dark Silence on Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:34 pm

Zariah accepted the hand up, trying not to jar all the wonderful new bruises and cracked ribs he now has. "Might have been nice to know how to deal with it and know beforehand." Zariah says. "Thanks. If it's all right, I would like to at least spend the rest of the morning having Billy make sure I'm not too damaged. I have a face and a figure to maintain, you know."

Orchid couldn't help but laugh. She tried to squirm up enough to kiss his cheek. He was funny like this, and she didn't mind too much.
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:37 pm

Marina now just ignored what was going on with Diablo and the twins.  she started laughing at Lorena.  "You probably only add like 5 pounds to him."  She teased.

Lorena looked back at Marina.  "You know I'm not that small..." she pouted. She then looked back up at Zariah. "Do you want me to go back to mopping the deck?" She asked softly.

Marina shook her head. "No. You go be with him. Might be good to make sure Billy doesn't make a move." She teased. "If no one else can, I'll mop. Besides, I doubt you'll be able to do it for more than 5 minutes before you no longer have the strength to use your arms. Baby steps, sister dear, baby steps."

Kristal giggled.  "Baby, you can call me whatever you want as long as it's cute or kinky...but please start to loosen the grip some...getting hard to breathe..."

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:43 pm

Captain shook his head " well you were off to go knows ware.... before I got to explaining. no?"

Diablo licked both there faces before putting them down " but your so cute... I can't help it... such cute little faces, and weird as nuts personalitys and, omg your just your cute, I love you and i love and I totally want to kill something mon cheries" he said right out of the blue growling horribly at the chest which was miss matched in the captains room and picked it up completely releasing the girls and totally continued to rip the dang thing apart and to peaces. growling and then stopped, sat on the floor and just growled, with the world largest boner.

Captain shook his head " we might live after all, thats stage four all ready.. and that was my desk chair ya?" he pouted " some one is stealing me a new something to use for my desk... "

and now you know

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:24 am