Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

The Sea Dragon

Dark Soul
    Admin

Zodiac : Sagittarius Chinese zodiac : Monkey

The Sea Dragon

Post  Dark Soul on Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Unless Howl wants to add more detail, we all know what this is and how it works.

wolfHhowling

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

Re: The Sea Dragon

Post  wolfHhowling on Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:27 am

Luna laughed as he walked her aboard the ship, his pistel between the blades of her shoulders and he purred very pleasently " Now, you should know better in listening to those silly rumors, about pirates, no?" He laughed " They never live up to them, and neither do I, you see, I am far worse then any legend, and as for the devil claiming your soul, that would have to be the fellow who throws the anchors over board ya?" he laughed " so you see, I won the devil.. no?" He whistled.

Diablo growled one final time, but for the most part was himself now, as he hearing the captain whistle began to fallow.

The man the captain had sprung fallowed quietly.

One on the ship.

Luna laughed " Now that we have pretty much sunk a prision vessel to the depths below.. lets get on with our previous destination No?"

just subtract an hour for dark soul XD

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:30 am

Marina walked over to Luna. "So are we keeping this one too?" she asked.

Lorena ran over to Zariah and hugged him. She sighed heavily, but also with relief.

Dark Silence

Zodiac : Taurus Chinese zodiac : Rat
    Location : Forever falling into the core, into the eternal blackness

Post  Dark Silence on Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:02 am

Zariah looked over at Diablo, relieved the brute was back to normal. He wondered if he would be in the mood to do their usual bet (which Zariah usually lost) to who killed the most. Zariah decided if Diablo wanted to talk to him about it, he would. Zariah went to Marina, handing it to her (I forget what exactly Zar was stealing to replace). "Give this to Maestro when when you get the chance." Zariah put an arm around Lorena.

Orchid cautiously went halfway over to Diablo once he was back on the ship. She wasn't sure entirely what to do now, but watching him fight had turned her on somewhat.

Alex laughed. "Well, I am prepared to be disappointed again then, aye. If your first mate was so easily caught off guard and captured, what does that say about you and the rest of your crew?" Alex challenged. Maestro can tell Alex is one of the pirates that will only follow leaders they deem worthy, except Alex takes it a step further. If a captain doesn't prove themselves, she cuts them down and moves on.
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:22 am

Marina glared at Alex after taking the item from Zariah. "You better watch what you say about my captain." she growled lowly.

Lorena whined slightly and looked up at Zar. "Are you okay?" she asked softly.

Kristal stood next to her sister. There was nosomewhat turned on for her. She was ready to pounce of given the chance.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:59 am

Luna laughed " Wee one, you are how should I say this... very, very, unkept properly no? You were on a prison vessel sent to send dear old Sammy here, back to his home land to be hung, and you think that you have room to talk no?" he laughed sweetly " and the first mate what do you expect I did drag him out of a brothel no... but ah, i would like it if you held you toungue we one, as this ship was stolen from a large fleat, with just me and said man who tosses the ankers, and again the devil only answers to me, best you behave no?"

Sammy snorted " speaking of said prison boat, took you dang near long enough, I was a two days away from hanging I have you know," he snorted " But Eye I dang will behave next time I won't be so lucky and you really will let me hang." he growled looking up and down the twins. " who the hell are these two sorry /PLAY NICE!/?" he said.

Diablos' fist came wide, and hard, aiming for Sammy face.

Sammy being a cat demon went flat, to the deck faster then any man alive, just bearly being missed swallowing heard " right, Diablo's woman 1 and diablo's woman number 2."

and now you know

Dark Silence

Post  Dark Silence on Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:16 am

Orchid glared hatefully at Sammy. She would defend Diablo.... but he clearly didn't need it.

Alex chuckles. "The devil may obey you, but that doesn't mean I will. I warn you now, I have no reason to obey you, and have no intention to."

Zariah nods. "I'm fine. I got some new knives that might be good for you to at least keep with you."
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:18 am

Lorena whined. "I haven't really been taught how to keep knives...or any weapon really."

Marina glared at Alex. "Well your alternative is you cabbie killed right here right now." She said flatly as she crossed her arms.

Billy walked over to Sammy. "Best not to say anything bad about the girls that are roaming the ship freely. Most likely means there's a crew member that's laid a claim to her, and most of these men do have enough honor to defend their fair lady...or in Diablo's case, ladies." he said.

Kristal growled at Sammy before walking over to Diablo. "Do you feel better?" she asked. (and you sir, owe me a Kristal and Diablo moment, and no, I do not plan to let that go until I get said moment.)

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:32 pm

(feums at the people who don't get that ONE LINER POSTS IS THE CAUSE OF RP DEATH growls spits and curses them all to dang may all there RPs suck.)

Luna laughed " well, I was thinking, more on the lines of, we can toss her over board, or tie her to the mast, and let diablo beat them to a pulp no?" he grinned " after all I am now down to crew members, and this this second rate crew member here, wouldn't make a good cabin boy NO?"

Diablo looked at her grinning from ear to ear, before scooping both girls up and started stalking to his cabin.

Sammy rolled his eyes " quite toying with your prey will you?"

Luna cast a glance at Sammy, and grinned " I think maybe you need to learn your place know?" he said lifting a second pistol and firing it at sammy's feat " next shot will be hire up no?"

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:38 pm

Billy looked at Luna. "You know I hate it when I have to patch up crew mates because you went and shot or stabbed them, captain." He mumbled.

Marina giggled and wrapped her arms around Luna. "Oh hush Billy. You know it's just like the old days back when you'd help patch up the boys I'd beat up because they made Lola cry." She said.

Kristal giggled and licked Diablo's neck after he picked her up.

Dark Silence

Post  Dark Silence on Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:42 pm

Alex bites back a retort that would probably get her killed. She could tell Carta Luna was not one to be played so easily. Fine. "You say you're down a cabin boy... my skill set is a bit more varied than that, aye. Although I will warn you now, captain, that I will only follow you if I have no reasons t' think you be weak."

Orchid smiled and laughed a little, clinging to Diablo instinctively, tracing circles on his chest. She could already feel her heart pounding in anticipation for whatever her sexy demon was planning next.

Zariah chuckled. "I can teach you some basics, just so you can defend yourself." He wouldn't force her to do anything she didn't want to, but didn't want to have to kill someone again anytime soon, especially if the smartass wench talking to Captain was the replacement.
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:44 pm

Lorena looked down. "It probably would be for the best if I could at least defend myself." She said softly and then looked up at him. "And you'll teach me?" She asked.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:48 pm

Luna rolled his eyes " Oh please... like you don't like patching them up no? After all you know half the time Diablo is hurt, and then you fix him up, and he's -word #2-, so you get up the donkey booty, ya?" he rolled his eyes " I don't feel like misery to day... besides, I kinda need him a a semi put together state, we do have to sale to that one place, no?" he snorted " now what to do with my little prisoner ya?"

Diablo tossed both girls onto the floor, grinned horribly and put the chains back on there collars purring in his overly deep overly husky voice " Cannon? " refering how they liked shooting the cannon that day.

Sammy raised an eye " More like its the wrong time of the day for the big bad vampy to shot the poor little kitty demon in the foot properly."

Luna looked at him " do you want your tongue still attached or dried and put in a jar for safe keeping ya?"

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:54 pm

Marina smiled and started walking back to Maestro's room before a pair ofhands nabbed her from around the corner and pulled her belowc deck.

Kristal purred. "Mm...that was fun...so What are you going to Do now?" she asked in a frisky tone.

Billy looked down at Sammy. "Please don't -word #2- him off much."

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:02 pm

Luna rolled her eyes, " I do belive, thats carved into the mast, part of the ten ship comandments number 1 though shall not -word #2- off the captain ya?" He yawned " speaking of a mast, I fear our little new cabin boy,is going to learn a lesson no?"

Sammy rolled his eyes " Oh dear, a lesson? With a mast.... " he thought about it for a moment " that sounds like one of Diablo's fetishes... tied to mast and flogged till half dead.." he paused " sorry little buddy guess you be the butt doctor on this hear ship... looks like you will be patching miss twinkle ax over yonder."

Diablo grinned " Swords, guns, knives?" refering to if they had used any or would like to learn, he beamed grinning wide " Cannon, was good." with a proud little smirk " Reward shall be, mon Cherries, feeling the end of mon point." he grinned refering to the huge errection that was brewing.

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:05 pm

Billy shook his head. "Only on captain's orders...mostly because I don't like her." he looked around. "Hey, whered Fishy go?"

Kristal purred. "I'll happily learn any of those...and I can't wait for that reward."

Dark Silence

Post  Dark Silence on Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:16 pm

Alex grinned wickedly. "Oh, I think we all will get along just fine, aye?" Alex growled, tone a little low for a normal girls. She didn't seem to offer a fight as she was lead to the mast. "What's one more flogging, anyway?"

Orchid smiles and mentions when asked she loved the cannon firing, proud she made every shot as intended. "I think I'd like learning how to use knives the most." She smiles and strokes Diablo's stomach down over his hip to just inside his thigh.

Zariah nods to Lorena. "Of course I will, dragoste. Although no matter how good you get, I will say this now; how you hold the knife and how confidentially you hold it may make most people back down. Pirates, probably not, but it will at least make them more wary, aye?"
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:23 pm

(Remember my dear, Howl owes me time with Diablo and Kristal, and I WILL get that time.)

Lorena looked up at Zariah, listening intently. "Yes...aye...uh..." she shook her head, clearly trying to take up the lingo but failing miserably. "Would there be anyone else I'd come into contact with where I'd need the knives that isn't a pirate?" She asked, now a bit concerned. Now her thoughts focused on coming across anyone she knew back when she was living the life of a princess, and couldn't even begin to fathom the idea of having to hurt one of them.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:43 am

( if I value my man hood aparently I better deliver said goods.)

Maestro grinned " oh little one, this is just how I say hello, no?" he laughed, taking what looked like a spiked whip, once she was tired to the mast, and beat her with it untill there was no shirt on her back, and hardly any intact flesh, then he laughed " Make sure you keep her alive, ya? there is plenty of lemons to squeeze into it if she gives you any lip no?" he laughed grinning " oh and she is to stay tied to the mast, no food, but she is aloud water..ya."

Diablo grinned boldly as he began to take off his clothing and grinned giving them the hint that they should too.

Sammy looked at billy " who's Fishy?"

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:11 am

Kristal purred as she took off her own clothes.

Billy looked at Sanmy. "My cousin Marina...and the captain's lass."

Dark Silence

Post  Dark Silence on Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:15 am

Alex smiled and laughed the whole time, only wincing and whimpering a little at each lash, but laughed in between. She shed no tears, and Maestro would have seen it really isn't the first time the smart-mouthed Alex has been flogged. "Just water?" Alex said after, breathing heavily. "How generous of you. You really are kind and benevolent, aren't ya?" Even though she said this, Maestro could tell he had beaten her into submission... for now.

Zariah chuckled. "I would recommend figuring out how to walk like a pirate before talking like one, dragoste." The former lord recommended. "And basically, anyone who attacks you would require a knife being pulled, although I think most everyone on this ship at least knows to not disrespect you. There's only two men aboard this ship I can't protect you from, but I can trust their integrity."

(Soooo... how/what am I suppose to do with Orchid to ensure this?)
    Orchid smiled and slowly took her clothes off. Her heart pounded in anticipation and excitement. Diablo just had that effect on her.
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:36 am

Kristal was anxious and ready. She twitched and fidgeted in antici...

Lorena looked up at Zariah. "What if I can't figure out how to Do all of that? I've always been the more...polite, quiet lady type. I honestly don't even know how Marina and I could be related because she takes it up so easily."

Dark Silence

Post  Dark Silence on Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:33 pm

Zariah gave her a kind smile. "You don't have to, dragoste. Hell, I don't even. I dislike physically harming people if there's a way to avoid it, yet pirate code may dictate otherwise. I tend to have a more refined palate than most pirates as well. I'm sure you will find a way to help the ship, my dear." An idea occurs to him. "What are you good at?"
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:36 pm

Lorena shrugged. "Cooking, dancing, sewing, I can also play the flute." She looked down, face completely red, embarrassed and ashamed now. "I don't see how any of that will be useful here. There's already a cook. I doubt you guys have parties all that often...at least not the kind I'm used to." She sighed sadly.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:44 pm

Luna yawned a bit, and decided he wanted to seek out his saucy wench. Not finding her in his cabin he began to sniff her out.

Diable grinned once undressed, and grabbed Orchid, pushin her up onto the pillows, and preading her legs, taking her sister he placed her, just under Orchids out streched legs, he opened K's and rammed in her with blinding speed, thrusting up inside with force, pulling her legs to wrap around him, and tucking her under him as far as he could, now able to thrust into one twin, and lick the other, he began to insert his tongue inside the other twin.

Sammy shrugged " sure the captain will find em... so how long have you been with you know Anchor boy and Captain swash buckle?"

and now you know

Dark Silence

Post  Dark Silence on Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:43 pm

Orchid obeyed Diablo like a good little poppet, and her breath caught as he kissed her. Oh god, he was such a good kisser... She let him put his tongue in her her. Orchid entwined her fingers in his hair, playing with the locks in a silent beg to lick her longer and longer. She felt her heart speed up some, adoring Diablo with all her being.

Zariah smiled. "Aye, I think I have an idea. If you can sew, you may be able to mend the sails and crew's clothes. You may also be cleaning the cabins and decks. I will have to ask Maestro when next I see him, but I think he would not disagree with it."

Alex stayed there, tied and bleeding to the mast. She kept careful track of her breathing, making sure it was deep and even, although the salt in the ocean air stung the open wounds a little. She couldn't remember the last time she was flogged that hard... it made her a little hard herself.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:05 pm