Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

The Sea Dragon

Dark Soul
    Admin

Zodiac : Sagittarius Chinese zodiac : Monkey

The Sea Dragon

Post  Dark Soul on Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:16 pm

Unless Howl wants to add more detail, we all know what this is and how it works.

wolfHhowling

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

Re: The Sea Dragon

Post  wolfHhowling on Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:03 pm

Luna yawned, after a good nap he was sure it was morning and he was sure, all his mend were smashed, and honestly he needed a navigator... he yawned Looking at the woman besided him " ah, little petit, are you still sleeping?"

just subtract an hour for dark soul XD

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:06 pm

Marina looked up at him. "No. I've been awake for about an hour or so." She answered and licked his neck. "I think we missed that glorious feast you had planned for last night." she smiled.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:24 pm

Luna purred " I see, well then mon petit lets, get some clothing on, ya?" he grinned " I have to sail to pick something up.. no, and if I am late, well then it will be a great shame. no?" he grinned.

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:26 pm

Marina smiled and kissed him. "Of course, my captain." she whispered before getting up and pulling clothes on. She looked back at him with a small smirk. "I think a pirate's life fits me better than a princess's life"

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:42 pm

Luna laughed " ah yes, who would want to be locked away in a tower, ya?" he snorted " locked up in a tower, as fires spread below, just because you.. well lets not get depressing ya?" he smiled getting out of bed, smiling to himself.

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:45 pm

Marina kissed him deeply. "Maybe I'll give your mast a really good kids later..." she purred. "After all, I'm in debted to you."

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:55 pm

Luna laughed " oh is that so... well my sweet little petit.. " he grinned " the only thanks my mast needs, is a nice frisky woman to call it all hers no?" he said giving her a steamy kiss, before getting out of bed, putting on a clean set of clothing, and grinned. Standing tall, his sexy bed room eyes flashing with steel as he prepared himself to take control over the ship and all his men in the only fashion Captain Maestro De La Carta Luna could.

Diablo yawned, and looked at the two little girls nusstled beside him sound a sleep.. he chuckled shaking his head " nuts." he voice boomed in his cabin and he poked them both, to get moving, sleeping in at this hour, was well stupid, by all accounts.

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:01 pm

Marina purred. "Well it's a good thing you found said frisky lass." she lurked and kissed his chest. "So captain...anything you need me to do?"

Kristal yawned and sat up. She rubbed her eyes and looked at him. "Does this mean the chain's are coming off?" she asked, sounding a bit sad at that.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:37 pm

Luna looked utterly horrified " you do something other then sit and do needle point... not on my ship? Ya." he said clearly teasing her " were you raised on a pirate ship, no?" he laughed " well for starters I would like it if you besides staying sexy, ya would make sure your fellow ladies are reassured we may be pirates, but we are more or less not cut throat, and if they have any problems or issues, to either talks to me directly, or yourself ya? the first mate is a bit to frisky no."

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:40 pm

Marina looked at him. "Yes sir." she purred as she wrapped her arms around him. "Though I think your first mate may have his eyes more on my sister."

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:15 pm

Luna looked at her with a sly gaze " I warn, if he ends up a father before the captain, heads might roll, no?" he laughed dropping a kiss on her nose, " because that little man [why can't we be friends?] of a first mate... "

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:18 pm

Marina nuzzled her face into his chest. "Babe, if I'm not pregnant yet, I will be soon. Meanwhile,i don't think Zar has even bedded my little sister."

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:27 pm

Luna laughed " good lets keep it like that no?" he grinned " because I am afriade that if it were the case, I would have to bed you ever single hour till we caught up, ya?" he said with a smirk.

Diablo looked at her, " Just the chain." then blinked a few moments. before shaking his head " Glgzoob Xizab" he said shaking his head.

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:14 pm

Marina giggled. "Oh Yes. Its be a terrible shame if I became an Aunt before a mother." she teased.

Kristal looked at him. "What? I think it's kinky and sexy." she purred.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:22 pm

Luna laughed " oh yes, would be a horrible crime, and an unforgivable travisty no?" he laughed, heading out of his room now to talks down the hall.

Diablo shook his head pulling the blanket up over her face and shook his head some more, before easing out of both girls grips, to snatch clean clothing and run a comb of sorts through his hair he grunted tossing the girls there new clothing, " hurry.. Captain is an donkey booty Mon cherries, to later risers."

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:28 pm

Marina smiled and followed him. "Oh absolutely." She teased. "If anything, I'll have Billy check on me tomorrow. He'll probably know in a heart beat." She said.

Kristal smield and got dressed. "Oh don't act like you didn't enjoy using that chain to move me however you wanted." She said.

Darkness Laughing

Zodiac : Taurus Chinese zodiac : Rat
    Location : Forever falling into the core, into the eternal blackness

Post  Darkness Laughing on Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:29 pm

Zariah was already dressed and on deck, having woken Lorena up and offered her some nice yet more pirate style of clothes. Zar found Luna, giving him a flourishing bow, which the Captain knows by now means Zar may have caused some trouble. "Captain, may I have a word with you?"

Orchid obediently put the new clothes on. She was going to try and not say anything, not wanted to upset Diablo again and get him yelled at.

Post  wolfHhowling on Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:39 pm

Luna looked at his first mate " and what have you done eh?" he asked eyes boring into him like daggers. " I know for a fat that little face your waring right now, means you have put your dick some place you shouldn't have no?"

Diablo blushed red, horribly red, before straitening out his belt clearing his thraot, and smacking Orchid across the butt. Winked at Kris, and left the room.

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:42 pm

Marina stood behind Maestro and looked at Zariah.

Lorena soon came up behind Zariah and then walked over to Marina and hugged her.

Marina looked down at Lorena after a second. "What happened?" She asked. "Something's wrong. Now tell me what it is?"

Lorena looked back at Zariah silently.

Kristal looked back at Orchid. "dang...I'm jealous..." she said.

Darkness Laughing

Post  Darkness Laughing on Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:48 pm

Zariah straightened, a humorless smile on his face. "No, it wasn't that. If you would take a walk with me, I will show-and-tell."

Orchid jumped a little, having not expected it. After he left, he nodded at her sister. "He's a little strange. He raped all those girls without being fazed, but when we were willing, he seemed upset. And just now... was it my imagination, or was he blushing? Not that I think differently of him whether it means anything or not."
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:50 pm

Lorena looked back up at Marina.

Marina looked at Zariah. "Does it involve Lola?" She asked.

Kristal nodded. "Oh yeah. He was definitely blushing." She said. "Come on. Let's get moving and see what we get to do and learn today." She said as she walked out of the room.

wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:52 pm

Luna looked at him his fangs dropping and they flashed " if its to show me, which crew member you slaughtered or was it a female? ya?" he said clearly he could smell the blood like any good vampire could.

Diablo stalked to stand there, waiting for Captains morning orders, still reder then a tomatoe, and he looked down at the floor suddenly a shy fellow.

and now you know

Darkness Laughing

Post  Darkness Laughing on Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:01 pm

Zariah bowed again, his head down. "It was just a deckhand. He had tried to molest Lorena even after I set my claim on her, and then lied about it when I found out. So I made an example of him, and reminded the crew not to cross me. I apologize. I will pick up his work until we can get another to replace him, and even then I will do it personally, if that is your wish, Captain."

Orchid nods, walking with her twin. "I thought so. Should we try and give him some space as best we can?"
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:04 pm

Marina growled slightly and then looked down at Lorena. "Are you okay? What did he do to you?" She asked, still growling.

Lorena looked at Marina. "I'm okay." She whispered softly. "Zariah was able to save me before the man could do too much...I'm just more spooked than anything else."

Kristal shrugged. "Not sure. Never dealt with a man like him. I don't know if space would make him more upset or if that's what he really needs."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:38 am