Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

Pups to adopt.

wolfHhowling

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

Pups to adopt.

Post  wolfHhowling on Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:58 pm

All right, first you will tell me, that your wolves are expecting, and will decided whats what.

Each litter will be no more then four wolves, and no less than one.
    If your winged wolf has demonic wings or feather wings, determines what the pups will have.

Since no halflings can happen, they will be either or of the parents, I will keep track of who is related to who. This might mean you can have a random race or wing type pop up. This includes powers.

Pups that aren't claimed, become background wolves, that anyone can play, unless a user decides they wish to pick up said background wolf. There will be a permanent list of back ground wolves, on the " coat" registry. that will get removed from that listing once they are " adopted" by a member.

I pick names, gender, powers, coat colors, everything. Due to the fact, both coats, race, and powers are hereditary, and also dictate future rank with in the pack. ( this is why you are able to pick powers, and race for your G1 wolf or wolves and can sign them up when ever provided we can come up with a story as to how they suddenly poofed into the pack) you may choose the personality of the pups, and adults, this will KILL failures to sign up there puppies.

Example below:

Mr Wolf ( Dire ) & Mrs wolf(winged) : 3 pups
    1, Pup example, Female, coat color and code, winged Feather,power ligtening, Onwer:
    2 Wolf Doe Male, Coat color and code, power:fire, dire Owner :
    3 who knows, Male, Coat color and code, power water, dire, Owner :

Example of a Claimed pup :
    1, Pup example, Female, coat color and code, winged Feather,power ligtening, Onwer:
    2 Wolf Doe Male, Coat color and code, power:fire, dire Owner :
    3 who knows, Male, Coat color and code, power water, dire, Owner : WOLF H HOWLING

Example of Pups Scheduled to die.

2 Wolf Doe Male, Coat color and code, power:fire, dire Owner : DL
    3 who knows, Male, Coat color and code, power water, dire, Owner : DL

* lord death, or the Grim reaper, is a place holder for pups scheduled to die. (DL)
    * CC= Coat color.  G= Gender  P= POWERS and B=Breed ( these symbols might appear in future pup lists.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PUPS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE TO ADOPT ( currently non)

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:47 am