Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

wolfHhowling

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

Post  wolfHhowling on Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:38 pm

Ok, sign ups.

Some basics I apparently need to remind you all about, since you know, I need to hold peoples hands. Stupid, and you know what the wolf howls in the middle of the night every night, and I suggest you don't get on his bad side, by fallowing directions with these sign ups.

I plan to be utterly cruel and brutal.

Fill out blasted Form.

Form

Name:
    History:
    Personality:
    Other:
    Picture/description:

How to fill out.

Name: John Doe
    Family Relations: Jane doe (wife) Jill Doe ( cousin) Fank Doe ( son)
    History: He had a pretty mundane life, fell in love with his wife, got sick with some unknown sickness, that made him twitch from time to time, had a kid, took in his cousin who's parents died last fall, and has had issues with keeping patients at his small run down clinic but manages to feed everyone. ( or any other creative mind fart, and don't use this as an actual sign up)
    Personality: He's such and such, but honestly such and such, but everyone such and suches around him, hes such a such such, that the general such and such public understands little to nothing o his such and such.  Another words what the fellow is like.
    Other: He owns a garden that was flooded, he has a nasty scar, he holds the achivment of tuba playing, he currently has a broken foot, he hates sherbert, something anything entertaining with in reason.
    Picture/description: The nice pick you didn't get from a clip art site. or hey  something like. Mr doe, is a very tall man, with green eyes, dark all most black hair, glasses that are round. He wares suits that have seen better days from the time period ware coat tails were all the go. He however wares poka dotted bow ties, has shinned black boots, and has arms are strong. He is a slight tan man, despite getting little to no sun, and has a scruffy yet warm look to his face. His hair also is shoulder length which he all ways has tied back with a red ribbon. Tied into a little girly bow.

That wasn't too hard now was it?

You may begin.

Kana Meier

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:03 am

Name: Kana Meier
    Family Relations: Mother, father and older brother

History: Kana is born to as much a middle class as currently exists, her family passing down a legacy of policing and militant lifestyles. Raised, schooled, trained with a rigorous expectation that border lined abusive at times given her nature towards... lightheartedness.  
    Perhaps unexpected by her own family, Kana has done well with her families expectations, exceeding as a proverbial mercenary in the world of personal security. Often being hired by those who prefer someone less obvious and intimidating at their side whenever they feel it needed.

Personality: Despite her care free attitude, and fairly small stature, Kana is surprisingly adept physically and mentally.
    Shifting gears with a seamless adaptation to situations as desired.  Laughing, learning,  breaking bones.. though only so far as needed to get the message across.
    Despite her familial and even desired profession, there is very little cruelty in the woman.

Picture/description:
    wolfHhowling

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

Re: Sign ups page 3

Post  wolfHhowling on Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:43 pm

Approved,

I need 2 more payers to sign up characters before I open this RP. Smile

After opening, this will be still open for more players to join.

just subtract an hour for dark soul XD

and now you know

Sponsored content

Re: Sign ups page 3

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:37 am