RPS FROM THE BLUE LAGOON
You have been logged out or do not have an active account. Please either sign in or register to join in on the massive fun!

The magic is your imagination, welcome and get to spell casting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introductions!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark Soul
Admin
Dark Soul

Zodiac : Sagittarius Chinese zodiac : Monkey

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2021 11:53 pm

Here is where you may introduce yourself! You can include whatever information you want!

I'll start.

Name's Dark Soul, but most call me Dark or Darky. I have been RPing for... 15 years come summer of 2022?! I'm getting old... anyways... I enjoy to play all sorts of things, but I usually want some sort of fantasy aspect involved other wise I'll get bored too easily. Standard slice of life RPs bore me to tears. I also usually enjoy doing animal RPs, a wolf pack RP being my very first RP. I have been RPing with Howl for 10 years as of summer of 2021... damn... Howl, do you believe it? Most high ranked members on this site I have played with for multiple years (though none as long as Howl, he's got the record now. Lol.) I live in Wyoming, in the butt-freaking high ass desert... woot... but it's heaven for me most of the time, aside from the fact that most of my favorite restaurants aren't here... but oh wells. Will I stay in Wyoming forever now? It's very well possible... my fiance (yes, I am engaged) currently does not have plans to leave the state, at least none that he's taking seriously anymore. No, my fiance does not seem to be interested in RPing... though I hope to make him an avid one... lol. I do love animals, currently live with two dogs (they are my mom's) and I do have a little ginger demon of a cat, but she is adorable as fuck, so it's okay. I think that's all I got for now. So I'm gonna go find something to do now! Lol.
Back to top Go down
https://blue-lagoon-rps.forumotion.com

Introductions!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPS FROM THE BLUE LAGOON  :: Welcome! :: Introductions and Important Things!-
Jump to: