RPS FROM THE BLUE LAGOON
You have been logged out or do not have an active account. Please either sign in or register to join in on the massive fun!

The magic is your imagination, welcome and get to spell casting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RULES! READ THIS FIRST AND FOREMOST!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark Soul
Admin
Dark Soul

Zodiac : Sagittarius Chinese zodiac : Monkey

RULES!  READ THIS FIRST AND FOREMOST! Empty
PostSubject: RULES! READ THIS FIRST AND FOREMOST!   RULES!  READ THIS FIRST AND FOREMOST! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2021 11:14 pm

We are a pretty lax group here.  Most of these rules fall under the category of common sense, but as some people seem to lack that trait, well... here we are.

• Yes, you must join the Discord server.  If you are not interested in joining Discord, we will have to politely ask you to delete your account from the site.  This is not meant as offensive, it is just easier to communicate on things and updates on the Discord server. This is the Discord link.
  • This is more of a warning, but foul language may be used here.  We ask that it be reduced to a minimum and posts with an excess of foul language be posted under a spoiler with the spoiler title indicating an excess of foul language.
  • Nosexual content that goes beyond PG-13 is allowed to be posted on this site.
    If you want to include it in an RP, please notify me on the Discord and I'll make a place for you to have your fun (or just DM the other player on Discord.)
  • I can't believe I have to say this, but because there seems to be a lack of understanding for people who love to build characters from other sources... NO!  A small personality tweak or a simple name change is NOT enough.  If you want to keep them looking the same, that's fine (though fan art images are more preferred for this,) but change them up enough so that the original sources can't come after us with legal action if this is found.  Make them your character.  Be creative with it.
  • Do not ask to be an honorary mod, mod, or admin.  If ANY of these positions need filled at any time, Howl and I will collaborate on who shall join what ranks.
  • Be polite.  Treat others as you would wish to be treated.  And unless necessary for the RP, avoid talk of religion and politics.
  • Howl, myself, and any of our mods would rather you ask a million stupid questions than make one stupid assumption.  If you are ever uncertain of anything, do not hesitate to ask, via PM on here, DM on Discord, or the site server on Discord.
  • If you have any questions or uncertainties about your characters or plans for an RP, please refer to the previous rule.
  • It is encouraged that we all help each other.  However, if you have a question, and a member gives you one answer but a mod gives you a different answer and neither Howl nor myself are around to help, go with the mod's answer.
  • Please try to remain as active as possible.  We understand life happens.  So if you ever feel that you might not be active for a bit, feel free to let us know.  This way we do not suspend or delete your account when you do plan on returning (it is therefore also advised that you make sure any emails you get from this site are not marked as spam so that you can know if you're reaching one of those points or not and inform me of the issue.)
  • If you are in the timeout group, you did something bad.  Not bad enough to get you kicked or banned, but bad enough to remove your abilities to post for a bit.  You may ask me or Howl on here via PM or on Discord why you have been placed in timeout and for how long you will be in timeout.  Understand that this is a warning group.  You will only be allowed to be put in timeout so many times before you're completely kicked and banned.
  • I reserve the right to kick and ban anyone for any reason (it will never be done as a joke.)
    Any other admins will also reserve this right.
  • I reserve the right to alter, add, or remove any rules as I see fit.
Back to top Go down
https://blue-lagoon-rps.forumotion.com

RULES! READ THIS FIRST AND FOREMOST!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPS FROM THE BLUE LAGOON  :: Welcome! :: Introductions and Important Things!-
Jump to: