Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

Ranching ( play)

wolfHhowling
    Admin

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

Ranching ( play)

Post  wolfHhowling on Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:44 pm

This is not the first post. This is just me setting this up for you.

Love howl.
    ~~~~~~~

and now you know

Tigress98

Re: Ranching ( play)

Post  Tigress98 on Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:33 pm

Rodney-Thunder-Boss
    Rodney walked out into the porch and basked in the sun with a cigar in his mouth. He looked into the distance as the sun peeked over the edge of the mountains in the early morning cool breeze. In the distance dust flew up into the air making dust devils as a white bus drove on, hauling kids that were being taken here for different reasons. Rodney walked over and sat down on the chair on the porch and waited for the bus to arrive, today was going to be a long day.

Rob-Bullet-Foreman
    Rob was just now sitting up in bed and stretched. He has overheard that a few kids were coming over today and he was ready for the challenge. He got up and walked to the bathroom, did his business and finally hopped into the shower. It was only he and his father that stayed in the cabin, the other men shared another cabin with different rooms enough for 2-3 men to pair off. Getting out of the hot shower that he so enjoyed, he got dressed and walked out into the porch with his father,"so, looks like we have company..."

Jackson-Lucky-cowboy
    Jackson was already up before everyone else herding cattle, and he had just come into corral area. Cows were stampeding into the ominous fence, mooing and making a fuss, dust flying everywhere. Jackson got the last cow in and turned his golden.horse Lucky and saw the bus driving up. He kicked his heels and the horse bolted forward towards the cabin when the boss and his son sat at.

Luke-Misty-Student
    Luke looked out the window curiously and saw a bunch of men and saw the foreman and smirked. He then looked around the bus and spotted a very feminine looking boy and smirked, instantly honing in on what he wanted,"damn this place is like a dream come true." He whispered to himself,"so many men..." He sighed happily.

Brian-Diablo-student
    Brian looked at everyone and everything in disgust and contempt with hatred. He didn't want to be here and damn no one was going to tell him what to do. He looked at Luke and glared, getting up,"you gay prick shut the (insert F word here) up!" He lifted his hand to hit the boy and that's when the bus slammed to a stop. The bus driver got up real quick and took off his belt ,"there will be no fighting on this bus do you hear me?!" Brian turned and gave him the bird before going back to his target. The bus driver walked up and grabbed Brian's hair and threw him to the ground and spanked his ass with the belt,"behave or I'll do it in front if the boss you little shite.c he then walked back, sat down and continued his drive.
    Arkham Outlaw

Zodiac : Gemini Chinese zodiac : Buffalo

Post  Arkham Outlaw on Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:03 pm

Katalina Talbot POV
    location; ranch / bus • tagging;; Brian
    ——They’ve got the kingdom locked up. . .And there's an old man sitting on the throne. . .That's saying I should probably keep my pretty mouth shut——
    The sun glared down at them through the windows. It had only been a couple hours ride so far and already Kat was seriously feeling it. The trans-male grimaced, wedging a finger between his binder and skin to scratch at a spot that itched just out of reach. 'Dammit,' he thought. He should of worn his looser one, he hadn't accounted for the heat. He shifted in his seat, peeling his back off the cheap faux leather. "Ahhh, I'm melting, I'm melllllllllting," he whined in his greatest Wicked Witch of the West impersonation, feigning falling over in his seat. He grinned sheepishly at the displeased look the girl beside him shot as his head laid in her lap. A flicker of confusion passed over his face, head tilted. Wasn't this a all boy's camp...? Though Kat wasn't one to talk. But at least his secret snatch wasn't made so obvious.

"Get off," the obviously male teen huffed, nudging Kat's head away. He flushed, though recovered and sat upright, idly picking at his fingers as he tried to ignored the glowering dude in drag. Well, he should of figured as much. It was just soo hard sitting still! Kat was dying to move. He wasn't used to be kept trapped up in such a small space for so long. His knees bounding lightly, hands soon finding their way to smack against the back of the seat in a rough attempt at Disturbed's Sound of Silence that failed when he got bored and started tapping Let it Go from Frozen instead. He sighed heavily and stopped when Artemis glared at him with greater intensity, pointedly slipping headphones into his ears to tune Kat out. Rolling his eyes, Kat let his gaze roam across the bus, looking for another sorry, bored soul to chat with. His eyebrow rose as Brian spoke up, rising out of his seat like some might Goliath trying to conquer Luke's David. "Hey! You scruffy looking nerf-herder!" he called out, a slight flicker of irritation when Brian snapped at Luke. "Cool your damn beans! He's not asking you to put your peanut butter in his jelly sandwich so what's the deal?" He grumbled in the smaller male's defense. When the bus drive decided to intervene, Kat quickly fell silent, eyes wide as he took in the larger male stomped his wave over and delivered punishment to Brian. 'Christ on crackers... that man has issues.' he thought warily. Kat waited until the driver was back to the front before deftly sliding out of his seat and into the empty seat behind Luke and Brian. "Psssssst, you okay man?" he whispered loudly. 

Sebastian Morgan POV
    location; ranch / bus • tagging;; Luke
    ——I will rise up with the weight of the world. . .I will rise up from the darkness, purged. . .Rise up, take back control
    ——
    His arms are crossed as he sits comfortably on his seat. This isn't Sebastian's first rodeo. He's seen kids come here, new and old and always managed to have his fun. The counselor might act like decent enough in the eye of the adults but when backs were turned? No shite were given. Sebastian may be unable to hurt the men and women his mama used to drag into their shite apartment, hurt them like they had hurt him - but he sure as hell could hurt these stupid children. A grin twists itself across his face as he observes Brian picking on Luke. Eh. Got a live on this year. Good. Seb's always partial to the kind that fight back. He'll have to show Brian whose boss if the other teen tries to make a power play and one up him though. "Yeah, teach that ғaggot a lesson!" he cheered when Brian got up and made a move to grab at Luke. One of the smaller teens in the back - Jason, as he'd learned from role call, seemed to sink further into the bench. Of course Sebastian fell quiet when the driver got involved, a snort as he settled back in his seat and watched the adult show Brian what happened to the loud mouths.

Sebastian turned his head away, attention falling onto the more submissive of the two males. 'Quiet little mouse boy,' he thought with a raised brow. Luke looked shrimpy, he gave the male two days before someone found the bloke on his bunk crying for mommy and daddy. "You shouldn't of fᴜcking come here, fairy boy." he murmured lowly with a grin, eyes darting back towards Luke, who was a across the aisle from his seat. "Bad shite happens to your kind." It was all talk to try and intimidate the teen... for the most part. Seb had heard some shite - rumors and the like and it wasn't all sunshine and rainbows.
    Tigress98

Post  Tigress98 on Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:16 pm

Rodney-Thunder-Boss

Rodney scuffed as he watched a small mishap on the bus from a far,"see what did I tell you on this was going to be a long day." He shook his head and looked at his son,"I'm going to see what you can do so far so I'm going to let you take care of this load so far. Pair off each student and those that are left...pair them off with a ranch hand. The most unruly one though...he'll be paired off with the counselor. Now get to it!" He then walked back into the building to prepared multiple glasses of water.

Rob-Bullet-Foreman

Rob looked after his father as he watched the manleave and sighed. Today would be his first day in taking charge. He stood patiently as he watched the bus arrive and all the students filed out, noticing one particular boy being a little shite already,"pops was right, It's gonna be a long day." He whispered to himself.

Jackson-Lucky-cowboy

Jackson trotted his horse,Lucky, up to where the bus had stopped. Lucky pawed at the ground and shook her mane before becoming still enough for her owner to jump down and stand beside Rob,"so chicken little, looks like you got your hands full. If you need my help just hollar. I'll be nearby." He winked, chuckling as he mounted his horse and ride off. Not caring to meet anyone at the moment.

James-Charm-trainer

James was outside in a corral training a dark brown stallion named Diablo. The name fit the horse for a good reason...well bad... Because this was the hardest horse the ranch has been trying to train. Over 3 weeks and yet no improvement. James grabbed a whip and snapped it, making the best of a horse run around.

Andrew- Shock- muck up

Andrew on the other hand was cleaning, pretty much the water boy if he was in football. Andrew looked out of a stall window and saw the bus arrive, watching as the kids filed out. He licked his lips hungrily,"mmmm...more play time for drewy me." He grinned and kept on working, excited for the weeks to come.

Luke-Misty-Student

Luke ignored Brian, knowing fully well that others would expect him to cower. He was use to the Harassment and so he moved from one seat to another, sitting across from Kat and Artemis. He looked at Artemis and smiled,"hey...how's it going. This ride sucks...but..." He paused as he got a dirty thought,*but I bet you know how to suck.* he thought. He shook his head,"but I heard we all will be paired off with someone. Anyone you don't mind pairing with?" He heard the counselor and yet ignored him...he watched as he waited, watching the others file off the bus as it parked and opened its doors.

Brian-Diablo-student

Brian got up and glared at the driver and then back out the window. He looked at Kat, the one taking to him,"what the (insert F word here)...another homo taking to me? You look like the boy version of my sister. And that one..." He pointed at Artemis,"looks like it's a girl but the lump under his dress makes it obvious that it's a dude. Like shite man... Someone is going to develop trust issues here and it's gonna be me. So yeah I'm fine...just don't talk to me or I'll punch your lights out. You too she-male." He grumbled and got up, heading off the bus, looking up to first see the counselor and then the others.
    Arkham Outlaw

Zodiac : Gemini Chinese zodiac : Buffalo

Post  Arkham Outlaw on Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:25 pm

Katalina Talbot POV
    location; ranch / bus • tagging;; Brian
    ——They’ve got the kingdom locked up. . .And there's an old man sitting on the throne. . .That's saying I should probably keep my pretty mouth shut——
    The transmale counted to three silent. Deep breaths... in, then out. In, then out. Brian was obviously a complete and total jack ass. Kat normally would not give such a shite the time of day... but he, unlike Brian, had this nasty thing known as a heart that made him give a fᴜck about other people. A snort passed his lips as Brian actually moved to attack his defender. Ha, Kat had met a cactus with more manners. He gave Brian the bird, rolling his eyes dramatically as the man proceed to call him a homo. 'Oh boy. We have a bigot,' he thought dryly. He'd dealt with this kind before and always come back strong. "Sticks and stones will break my bones, but whips and chains excite me~" he cooed back in a sing-song voice, with all the maturity of a five-year-old. He hadn't meant to bring out the big guns but if he was getting in Asshole City, then he needed all those years of playground comebacks in his arsenal. He whistles and shakes his head at Brian's words. "I'm sorry," he said with a wince. "Your sister... man, she must of been born unfortunately masculine and had to deal with you growing up, I pity that poor soul." He said with his deepest sympathy. The trans ran a hair through his hair, entirely not self conscious of the fact that his voice might be a bit feminine, his face more sharp and dainty than that of a man. He had accepted himself long ago as the man that he was - the opinion of one sad little boy wouldn't change that.

Though he is rather irritated when Brian insulted Artemis. Even if the other boy had been less than courteous, Kat doesn't like bullies. Ever. His expression shifts to annoyance, hands clenching into fists on either side. The kitty did in fact have claws. With a huff, he brought a hand up and flicked Brian between the eyes like one might scold a petulant child. "Go fᴜck yourself." He said calmly. With all the grace and dexterity only allotted to an acrobat, the trans deftly rose out of his seat and got off the bus without so much as sparing Brian one glance back. His attire is same old; skinny jeans, tight purple shirt with a looser top over. Style and fashion isn't really Kat's thing. He dresses how he wants - some days it's bright cirque colors, some days it's all bland and boring, the only constant is that it's clothing he can move in. He'd be caught dead in heels or a dress - less due to not wanting to be feminized, more since there's no way he can bust out a split or flip in them.

Artemis Kane POV
    location; ranch / bus • tagging;; Luke
    ——Cross my heart, hope to die. . .To my lover, I'd never lie. . .He said "be true," I swear I'll try
    ——
    There was no denying that Artemis was perfection. Famed around the world for both unsurpassed beauty and wealth, it was a well-accepted truth that only the man of highest quality was worthy of him. Whether it was his studied posture, always posed to best display his sumptuous curves, his exquisite profile of contradictory features - both delicate and yet somehow bold; his skin of alabaster, smooth and creamy and glowing; or his striking green eyes so soothing and hypnotic people were known to forget their words. Artemis was the epitome of femininity and radiant glory, even his hair was glorious; the rarest golden hue, lush and glossy, hanging in memorizing waves to his waist. Though the male was well aware of his looks and his beauty the beginning and end of his thoughts. When he reflected on the best course of milk baths and salts for his skin, how to maintain steady friendships or interact with the people he considered lesser was never a cloud in his mind. It was a similar musing that filtered through his brain as he sat posed on the bus, hair like spun gold as sunlight crept into the windows. His head cocked as someone else tried to engage him into conversation, gaze scrutinizing as he took in Luke's appearance. The brand of his clothing showed he was not of peasant class, though his face lacked perfect symmetry it wasn't unsightly. Artemis deemed him worthy of conversation and actually listened to the words given in offering. "Charmed to meet you," he addressed Luke at last, turning his cool green eyes to him in an unhurried fashion that never failed to vex any and everyone he regarded with his natural disdain.

He appeared unaffected by Brian's words, though raised a brow as the menial ingrate chose to speak of him. "Amusing, isn't it, that you feel the need to adamantly try and defend your masculinity by belittling the rest of us in your petty words." Artemis mused aloud, a look of dry amusement as he met Brian's eyes. "Meanwhile I am more than man you'll ever be and more of a woman then you'll ever get." There was dismal annoyance as Artemis' eyes flit back to his reflection, pretty mouth down-turned and silently seething that he had to be in the company of such a moronic figure. Brian could not hurt this man even if he wanted - Artemis wasn't hindered by the voice of some lower class heathen. The teen should go back to whatever gutter he crawled out of, the disease ridden rat that he was. The unashamed drag queen raised an eyebrow as Luke brought up a good point. He'd need to pair off with someone. 'How droll,' he thought dryly. If that prettied little boy - Kat - from earlier wasn't such a hyperactive nuisance of a thing, Artemis might of paired with him. "I honestly could not care less." He replied coolly to Luke, a dainty shrug as he motioned for the man to rise out of his seat so they could get off the bus as it made it's final stop. There's another face made as they exit the bus, glancing down to the dust that rises and falls on his Stuart Weitzman heels. This place just got better and better it seemed; he hated dirt.
    Tigress98

Post  Tigress98 on Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:09 pm

Rob the foreman watched as the students got off the bus and he looked them over,"now I want y'all to line up here so I can count heads." The students did as they were told...for now and lined up. Rob counted,"well it looks like everyone is here. I was sent a sheet of who was coming so I made a chart if who buddies up with who in our cabins here." He then handed eachstudent their paper, the other workers already got theirs that morning.

The papers read:
    *Rodney-Thunder-Boss T
    +
    Rob-Bullet-Foreman T

Rob spoke up,"now within a few days and someone is having a problem with their mate y'all better come and talk to me. Not your partner and not even the counselor...me. Got that?" Rob looked at his watch,"well I'm going to have the counselor show you all the rooms, y'all will be confined there for a whole day and dinner will be brought to you later tonight. No one is to stepout, this is your first step...listening to what I say no matter how stupid it may sound. I don't give a rat's ass what goes on in the cabins as long as no one is killing each other...I can't watch you guys 24/7. Now off y'all go." Rob watched as the students were led away.

Brian looked at his paper and noticed he was pairedwith the counselor, not knowing the counselors background or what he did,"great at least I'm not paired up with a ( Rainbow Power)." He looked around the place and watched as a cowboy was training a horse,"this place is full of shite, where are the showers by any chance?"

Luke smirked as he saw that he was paired up with Artemis and looked over,"I hope you don't mind that we got paired up. I definitely most got excited to whom I was pairedup with, but that's just me." He looked down and saw that he was starting to get a woody,"maybe a little too excited" he chuckled covering himself with his backpack.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:00 am