Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

• Reply to topic

REVISION OF " RACE RULE"

wolfHhowling
Admin

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

REVISION OF " RACE RULE"

Post  wolfHhowling on Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:31 pm

THE FOLLOWING RULE EXPANSION AND REVISION GOES INTO EFFECT IMMEDIATELY.

ALL sections must use the races/breeds/and powers. This was not clear enough in the rule set.

Staff members MAY have TWO Rps a peace that circumvent the rules, provided they are registered with me. So that they are NOT deleted.

Additional Race/breed/powers Circumvention can be applied for in our discord chat in the channel provided.

The Two Rps allotment is with PRPs only. You may also have One Additional Three way. Provided all " three way " players are active. And again they are registered.

All multi's must have HOwl primits if they wish to get around the Race, breed and powers list. NO matter WHO makes them.

In one week, all Rps will be reviewed, Rps created before this revision, have 30 days once sited to FIX there issue, or be declared " registered"

The only way to get additional work arounds, is through a Howl permit, if I do not see a reason for the " work around" it simply won't be given, or you will have a permit that allows something, but not all of what you want to do.

Further more..........

RACES/ BREEDS/ POWERS over the course of the next months, will be REVISED. IT is up to you to " KEEP" everything correct. Additional RACES MAYBE ADDED, OR REMOVED.

If I see a brewing problem with " everyone and there uncle " seeking out " Staff" who still have there freebie slots open, or if I see you repeatedly request for a howl permit, I will suspend you for 30 days.

repeat offending this, will get you " suspended " for 30 days any part of this lovely Rule set.

Lastly would like to also say, if you do not report to have your RP split after 1000 or so posts, and the site auto does it and looses your information, well you complain about it, I am suspending you, and temp banning you from the server. Ware you will miss out.

Furthermore.... IF YOU WERE A DISCORD MEMBER YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING.

and now you know

• Reply to topic

Current date/time is Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:44 pm