Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

Ireland ( a wisp in time)

wolfHhowling
    Admin

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

Ireland ( a wisp in time)

Post  wolfHhowling on Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:39 pm

This is a bleep it, that has no sign up, you are to play one character to start with, and I will start.

The Hills of Kildare house a rook, a cavey place in a bowl of stone, there was a path in and out that went to the villages in the lovely place. The Trees were thick and dense, around the bowl the rocks had formed, and caves ran deep with in those walls, in the center was a huge pool of water, fed by a water fall that feel from the middle of the Rock wall, and into the pool. The caves stayed dry however.

In this rookery lived the last dragons, who had taken it on themselves to wonder this world and live her in peace, but to wander from this area as humans and not beasts. To day was the day that the dragons came to a conclusion.

Morgan a green dragon who was a large male yawned as he looked at the others " we must do something drastic, we must get jobs, our lands around our caves are not fertile enough to do much other then plant crops, and if we cut our trees, we are lost as then the men will spot our dragon forms, when we stretch our wings. " he sighed " So what will we dragons choose to do in the village down the road? " he mused wanting to know what the others wanted to do.

and now you know

Silent Reaper

Zodiac : Taurus Chinese zodiac : Rat
    Location : Forever falling into the core, into the eternal blackness

Re: Ireland ( a wisp in time)

Post  Silent Reaper on Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:43 pm

Alex the purple dragon tilted their head. "No idea." They said. "My flames and skills are not hot enough to blacksmith, even though they add a lovely tint to metals..... maybe with cloth? It has always fascinated me. Maybe the tailor will have pity and tech me the craft." Alex mused. "What about you?" Alex asked the dragon next to them.

It's killing me that I will never get to hear your laughter anymore

-Disturbed, Save Our Last Goodbye
    In memory of one of my best friends
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Zodiac : Sagittarius Chinese zodiac : Monkey

Post  Dark Soul on Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:57 pm

Mary-Anne sat there in silence as she tried to think on what she could do for a job. As far as she was aware, she had no discernible skills that would make her valuable anywhere. The only thing she'd really been good at had been simply being the blue dragon that she is. "I don't know what I could do... the thought had never really crossed my mind..." she said softly with a small and sheepish shrug.

In the words that it was forming
    And the sign said, "The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls
    "And tenement halls"
    And whispered in the sounds of silence
    Arkham Outlaw

Zodiac : Gemini Chinese zodiac : Buffalo

Post  Arkham Outlaw on Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:29 am

Ailis—the white dragon—single—healer—location;; the Cave—tagging;; Morgan / Alex / Mary-Anne—ooc;; //
    The white dragon moved as if part of the skies, a creature innately gifted with the light. The light which shone itself true in her ivory locks, the tresses reaching back to the middle of her thigh while in human form, the white scales that glimmered, her wings daintily attached to the tips of her arms, as if a lace shawl, paired with eyes bore out of blue ether that seemed to shine during the hours of the day. Ailis was a blue sky, graced with the glory of elegant and warmth. Though she was preferable a creature of the day, she enjoyed in the nighttime hours, often found perched at the entrance to the cave, beautiful blue hues poised to the pale moon above her snout. The hours in which darkness reigned, when her own light scales meant it impossible to explore, to fly in the heavens where she belonged; a true burden it was, to wish for the stars yet be prevented from reaching them. It was because of her affection for the night, that little Ailis remained in the depths of the cave, curled into a ball as she slumbered peacefully. There was a soft sigh, a sleepy little smile parting her maw as her bright eyes woke to the sunlight on her scales, a halo of light on her sun-sparkled scales as she rose from her nest in a lithe movement, slowly slipping across the cave to sit near the others.

Her tail curved around Mary-Anne's, a gesture of sisterly affection as she passed the blue dragon and took her place by Morgan's side. At the mention of entering the human village, her eyes widened and her smile grew brighter yet. "Oh! Really? How wonderful!" She twirled in a eager circle, the gesture a elegant dance as she spun thrice, shifting into a humanoid form with a flourish.  Ailis’s smile dropped for a moment. It was unfair that Mary-Anne could not see her own worth. "Mary, you are a swift flier! Perhaps the courier would teach you his trade." She piped up in a bright voice, a encouraging smile on her soft lips. The others seemed to be considering what they might do, however Ailis had nothing to consider. She already had a valuable skill set which she believed would benefit the village as much as it benefited her fellow dragons. "I could work at the apothecary shop." She decided aloud, a flush making her cheeks rosy. Ailis always felt modest about her skills in healing; her herb garden had been merely a hobby, a hobby which developed into something more when one of her friends had fallen ill. Now it had grown into a fiery passion, she felt a thrill of success in every plant she grew, a smile when she managed to soothe the aches and pains in the others.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post  wolfHhowling on Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:40 am

Morgan stretched and flopped so that his scales could be warmed by the sun " I am the jack of all trades, so we shall see for me, however dear fellows, I warn to be careful as if they find you are a dragon its off with your head I am sure " he said then grinned a toothy smile " but then we could just as easily find a human for a mate " he joked half heartedly " so be careful there unless you want a Man for a mate, and human hybrids suckkling at you " he teased " which might not be bad for dragon kind"

and now you know

Silent Reaper

Post  Silent Reaper on Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:44 am

Alex nodded and stretched their form out like a cat before they shifted into a human. Even as a human, looks could not distinguish if the purple dragon was male or female. Alex yawned and looked up at the sun. "It's still morning.... we can walk there even as humans and reach their at a reasonable enough time to try and ask for work for today." Alex deduced. "Well.... I'm going to start heading there.... feel free to come with." They invited before they sauntered out of the precious valley.

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:55 pm

Mary-anne looked at Ailis when she suggested that she be a courier.  "How in the world is that going to work if I'm going to be in human form?  They can't know we're dragons.  It's not safe.  Who knows how they'll react if they find out."  She argued and then looked over at Morgan with wide eyes.  "You can't be serious.  Take humans for mates?  Produce human hybrid children?  Our ancestors would never forgive us for making such ridiculous decisions!  We'd be a mockery of all dragon kind."

"And tenement halls"
    Arkham Outlaw

Post  Arkham Outlaw on Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:16 pm

Ailis—the white dragon—single—healer—location;; the Cave leaving—tagging;; Morgan / Alex / Mary-Anne—ooc;; //
    Her blue eyes turned then to the sight of the sky, to where the clouds were blowing to cover the sun from the view of eyes. Ailis could see so much from here. The earth and the heavens and the future all stretched out in this expanse of blue. This wonderful domain she shared with her all living things, and these daylight hours she shared with her darling companions. It was mid-morning. A beam of sunlight shone into the cave, it's heavenly ether crowning the her snow-white locks in its vibrant and warm aura. The dragon had been lending her light, her mirth, for so long and this break in their usual routine brought a glorious smile across her face. She’d been a creature of light since the moment of her birth yet had been neglected, a child of snow and starlight, once left forgotten in the snows of the harsher region due north.  Morgan and Alex, Mary-Anne.. they were all she had, as much companions as they were her friends. Ailis' hands reached out to her hair, a slight crease as she wondered if it might be unusual. The girl's current attire was her white gossamer dress, the edges trimmed with lace, soft pink Celtic symbols on the willowy princess sleeves and a modest cut around her bust. It would blend in with the villagers, she knew. "If you are fast in your dragon form, it is suffice to gauge that you would move swiftly in a human form." She explains with a soft smile. There was a slight flush to her face, body turned slightly to conceal it. Ailis knew that she was not as beautiful as Mary-Anne, not as strong as Morgan or as perceptive as Alex. She always felt a bit intimidated by the others, though she loved them. They were all majestic dragons and she.. she was just Ailis.

Ailis turned and observed as Morgan spoke, eyes widening at his words. She had not considered.. had not realized that the humans might wish death upon them. The humans seemed so nice! He had to be mistaken, there was no way. She did not speak up as Mary-Anne voiced her own concerns, the other femme's voice tinged with worry. Oh, sweet Mary-Anne, always worrying for the group as a whole, the compassionate creature that she was. Ailis shuddered slightly, her arms crossing over her chest as her expression briefly turned stricken at the off with your head comment. 'B-but.. he was not so..', she thought to herself, her closely guarded secret. The man in which she had found in the wilderness, tended to in secret. Ailis had watched him go, silently flown overhead to make sure he returned to the safety of the village. If the other humans were like him, there was kindness in their hearts. 'He saw only a girl.. not a beast,' Ailis closed her eyes, shoulders set as she forced herself to reign in her fear. No. She was not going to take the words of another and let it cloud her judgement. She would trust that there was good in humanity, she had to. When Morgan mentioned finding a human for a mate, she flushed and lightly swatted at his flank. "Oh, hush," she giggled. "You shouldn't tempt fate - if you're not careful there might be hybrid hatchlings instead of cyan. " She jested. Cyan was blue and green combined, it was clear what her words hinted. Though the smile felt somewhat off her elegant face, a sort of sadness settling in. 'Hatchlings..' she shook herself out of her thoughts. No. She could not go down that path - she was just Ailis. She hoped Mary-Anne and Morgan would be happy together, if her suspicions were true; he deserved only the best. Ailis turned as Alex admitted to leaving and took the initiative to follow. "You two can keep the nest warm, " she called over her shoulder, teasingly. Her two bare feet planted themselves lightly on the dusty ground as she followed Alex, footsteps quickening as she jogged to catch up with them initially. "Hey, wait up!" she called out to Alex, laughing with delight as she managed to keep in step with them.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post  wolfHhowling on Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:44 pm

Morgan looked at the blue dragon and roll his eyes " We are the last Marry anne " he said and stretched " we are the last in all the land " and shifted, his eyes were pretty his face a dreamy jack of all trades, his hair as pitch as the night sky, with eyes that shown like emeralds. He grinned his lazy smile, the grinne of his shirt and pants, and dark black boots, fit his personality as he called " Now, you two slow down " he said " I am coming " he said with a grin " after all I am the traveling minstrel " he said prouding a rather odd looking instrument out of nothing and began to strum " No nay never no more will I play the wild rover no nay never no more " he began to burst into full song, switching tirelessly into the next and so on and so forth puting a bounce in his step " ah for to be the last we four is sad, and though I wonder far and wide, I find my self the ilse green pride, all awash and glow "

and now you know

Silent Reaper

Post  Silent Reaper on Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:17 pm

Upon hearing their companions, Alex paused and waited for them to catch up. They grinned as Morgan began to play, having always loved music or any art for that matter. "Marry Anne? You coming?" Alex asked. "It'll be fun, all of us walking together. Wonder if we can find nice mates that actually like dragons.... that'd be nice."

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:10 pm

Mary Anne sighed before shifting into her human form and running after them. "I still don't like this. What if we get discovered and they kill us all? This could ultimately doom our existence and bring dragons to total extinction." She mumbled softly as she walked with the rest of them, nervously folding her arms over her waist.

"And tenement halls"
    Arkham Outlaw

Post  Arkham Outlaw on Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:38 am

Ailis—the white dragon—single—healer—location;; Hades' Palace—tagging;; Morgan / Alex / Mary-Anne—ooc;; //
    Np parent, earthly or divine, could ever choose the fate of their children, no matter how much they wished the best future for them. No parent truly had a say in where their precious child would spend their eternity. However, Ailis prayed within the depths of her soul that if her mother or father — wherever they were now — knew how lucky she was to be where she was now, how blessed she was to have such loving creatures to call her friends. Ailis was endlessly proud of her fellow dragons and their devotion to each other, this was a group where no one was left behind, no one would ever truly be alone.. and, that was exactly what she needed. The truth of the matter was that Ailis was content to be just Ailis. No, she would never be like them. Passive and pleasant and unassuming, this young dragon of the white ether. Because even if she was just Ailis, merely a sheep that flocked to these might creatures, at least she had the pleasure of being surrounded day-in and day-out in the company of loved ones. Some, perhaps, a little more so than others. She gave a squeak, a undignified girlish sound as both Morgan and Mary-Anne decided to accompany them to the village. When Morgan begins to sing his tunes, they are familiar to her ears, he often tends to grace them with his lively tunes. A smile parts her lips as she interjects a new verse just after his, with a lightness in her voice only reserved for a select few, "Ah for to be the last four we should be glad, for though we wonder far and wide, I find myself bright with colorful pride, awash with a love eager to grow!" Ailis voice rolled off the hills in gentle waves, a graceful and angelical cadence as she sings in harmony with Morgan.

There's a brilliant smile parting her lips as she slings one arm over Alex's shoulders and the other around Morgan's waist, her movements light but hurried to meet their longer strides, as they trek down the terrain in step. At Alex's mention of finding mates, her smile dropped off for a moment. The concept of mingling with humans was one thing, the idea of perhaps agreeing to take part in motherhood was another. Though they were the last of the dragons, she had long since ignored the elephant in the room. That was one of the last dragons, it might be her duty to birth into life the next generation, to serve as the Eve which helped ensure the continuation of her species. The thought of it all frightened her, a slight shudder passing through her shoulders. "I am sure we will find those which do not mind our race," she meant to reassure, purposely leaving out any word of potentially finding mates. Although she did not agree with Mary-Anne's anxiety against all humans, Ailis found herself very much aware that the two of them were the last females of their race, the womb she had not thought of since her adolescence suddenly one of the most precious treasures that the dragons would need to guard, if not risk extinction. The males might be able to create a hybrid, however the humans that they would take could not birth the same clutch as a dragon would. A single child or two, perhaps yes.. nowhere near the three to seven that female dragons were all but assured. "We should more definitely tread with care," she chimed up, agreeing with Mary-Anne, shooting the girl in question a quick glance and smile to let it be clear that she was not alone in this fear. The two of them were as much sisters as friends. "Perhaps we should stick to groups of two?" she offered, a soft smile as she pointedly took her steps closer to Alex, letting her arm fall off of Morgan's waist. It would mean for a better security if one were to keep an eye on the other and be there to step in should there be need of it. Besides, it would give Morgan and Mary-Anne a chance to spend some time together.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:12 am