Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

Who's Who and Okcupid of the Gods

wolfHhowling
    Admin

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

Who's Who and Okcupid of the Gods

Post  wolfHhowling on Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:29 pm

All right, so this is how this works, below is all the characters, in relationships currently and there status.

Please post below your character, what they are looking for, and what there relationship status is. Have fun with this, and have it like he or she is posting on a dating website.

Characters such as Arkham's Artemis who wish not to be in a Relationship ever, should be respected as such, but might be seeking friends. Friends for married couples as well.

So this is to find your lonely characters there significance, or friends. I will keep this up to date as much as possible.

Current status of Characters all ready paired.

Hades, and Persephone: status Married but shaky.

Aphrodite and Hessy : Married and if he has anything to say about it, SPICY.

Artemis. Happy to be a nun thank you very much. (insert F word here) off guys and gals.

( please keep all your Character Posting to one post, once they found someone in Rp, they will be removed and added to the above list.)

and now you know

wolfHhowling
    Admin

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

Re: Who's Who and Okcupid of the Gods

Post  wolfHhowling on Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:39 pm

Ares Embarassed

I am a sexy temperamental war god, looking for a nice lady who's not easy to anger, and wants to cuddle me. Preferably not squeamish, and open to romantic walks on the beach as long as there isn't a war happening on it. Digs candle light dinners, and romantic, baths.

Death Angel

I guess I am not horrible to look at, I mean, I am depressing, so there is that. My brothers forced me to put this up, I am just interested in friends right now, but then who knows. I am not sure, I might have kids, I am again not sure..... things tend to die on me. I am a hopeless romantic, and its so sad everyone who is reading this is going to die some day... or has all ready died a little inside.

HESSY Evil or Very Mad

warning and notice.
    I am looking for all Males that have ever existed going to exist or have existed, touch my wife and you'll feed my forge, keep your pecker in your pants.

Ming Ping Rose

I am shy, but need mate. I like snuggles, flying, sand, and water,is a dragon, must also like food of any kind. I cook, ming ping make you good food lots of energy.

Ace Rocker

Time is ticking, I can make you immortal, so if you want to make my clock tick... Tick tock time is ticking.... I am rather sexy no?

and now you know

Arkham Outlaw

Zodiac : Gemini Chinese zodiac : Buffalo

Post  Arkham Outlaw on Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:57 pm

ᶦ. Aphrodite ᶦᶦ. goddess of love, beauty & desire ᶦᶦᶦ. consort of Ares & wife of Hephaestus ᶦᵛ. pansexual & polygamous ᵛ.  daughter of Ouranos ᵛᶦ. Eros, Phobos, Deimos + many more ᵛᶦᶦ. notorious flirt & hopeless romantic

ᶠ ʳ ᶦ ᵉ ⁿ ᵈ ˢ
    ° I do not judge when you speak of cheating on your lover or having feelings for the same sex. I am there, hush darlings.. A shoulder to cry on or a companion to gossip with. You need not win over my heart because it is yours, all you need to do is ask and treat me like the woman I am. Respect is only to given to those who grant it in return, love~

ᵉ ⁿ ᵉ ᵐ ᶦ ᵉ ˢ
    ° Scorn love and you will feel my wrath. Love is not to be trifle with and 'tis by my hand before that many have suffered in denial or rejection of it. I hath born from my own form gods to avenge the broken heart or draw fear into the likes of which who break it, let my beauty not hide that there's a venomous snake in mine soul. The humans do say that love is a battlefield and even if it is not the same fiery wrath as the war gods.. my revenge will come, just you wait. winks

ˡ ᵒ ᵛ ᵉ ʳ ˢ
    ° It is better to have loved and lost than to never of loved at all. Yes, I have gone from bed to bed, making the love I was born to reign over as queen. Call me lax or fickle as you desire; it doesn't change that I am devote to my heart and will not stray. Although wed to Hephaestus, I have more lovers than I can count on both of my hands. Adonis and Ankhises are some of the well known males. smiles sweetly Do not think that because love is pure and simple, that I am a fragile thing easily broken. When it comes to a lover's affairs, I am truly a goddess of making love.

ᵉ ᵗ ᶜ
    ° My children are many, whether it is demigods or gods. I am mother to the Erotes, my twins Eros and Anteros, as well as the well known battlefield gods Phobos and Deimos, prospective god of fear and terror. My heart graces the beds of many, so who knows? I might just have a legion of demigods out there hahaha.

ᶦ. Artemis ᶦᶦ. goddess of the hunt, wilderness & the moon ᶦᶦᶦ. sworn maiden ᶦᵛ. heterosexual & aromantic ᵛ. daughter of Leto & Zeus ᵛᶦ. n/ ᵛᶦᶦ. huntress & protector of woman / children

ᶠ ʳ ᶦ ᵉ ⁿ ᵈ ˢ
    °smiles softly I am the first woman free, the girl in a man's tunic as she traverses the dangerous wilds of the world and puts men to shame, displaying that a woman is no less powerful than a man. I travel the world with a retinue of fifty maidens, all sworn virginal in service of my name. If you wish to learn the art of archery or enjoy the pleasures of the wild then I'm sure we will get along! Men.. men I do not enjoy, although there is an occasional one who earns my companionship through respect.

ᵉ ⁿ ᵉ ᵐ ᶦ ᵉ ˢ
    ° I am the goddess of the hunt, of childbirth and the protector of both woman and children. The easiest way to my wrath is groping or handling wrongly of those under my protection. I will not stand or sit idle when a girl is in danger, those that wish to take what she will not willingly grant will find my arrow through their eye socket.

ˡ ᵒ ᵛ ᵉ ʳ ˢ
    ° There was once a hope. I did not long for his arms nor desire his flesh against mine in my center.. however I came to enjoy his company and his smile brought a gentle warmth into my heart. It was Orion's soul that I loved and when I was tricked into murdering him, I cast my heart alongside his soul into the stars.

ᵉ ᵗ ᶜ
    ° My brother is my opposite, yet my other half as well and I love him with every fiber in my soul. I just.. I cannot face him, not yet. Not with the memory of Orion's blood on my hands or the tears that refuse to cease when I wonder if Apollo realized that the second I loosened the bow strong and fired that arrow into my love's head.. that my heart stopped as his did.

ᶦ. Chase Holland ᶦᶦ. demigod ᶦᶦᶦ. fifteen ᶦᵛ. heterosexual ᵛ. son of Apollo ᵛᶦ. n/ ᵛᶦᶦ. student

ᶠ ʳ ᶦ ᵉ ⁿ ᵈ ˢ
    ° If you want my friendship all you have to do is ask. smiles

ᵉ ⁿ ᵉ ᵐ ᶦ ᵉ ˢ
    ° If you say that my music is terrible- cracks up laughing Ah, I kid I kid.. I'm not exactly prone to violent outburst, sorry. But I do have a limit and if you break it, you'll have to enjoy being trapped singing and dancing for a couple months.

ˡ ᵒ ᵛ ᵉ ʳ ˢ
    ° I do not have one right now, actually. My last girlfriend broke it off when I went to this boarding school, she didn't want to go long distance and that is fine.. I guess.

ᵉ ᵗ ᶜ
    °  I wouldn't mind teaching a couple people how to play the piano or violin? flushes Okay, I know that's pretty lame.. but that offer remains.

ᶦ. Eros  ᶦᶦ. god of desire, love & sexuality ᶦᶦᶦ. sixteen ᶦᵛ. pansexual ᵛ. son of Aphrodite & Ares ᵛᶦ. n/ ᵛᶦᶦ. student

ᶠ ʳ ᶦ ᵉ ⁿ ᵈ ˢ
    ° Erm, I have friends.. I do! They're just all back home in my mother's temple. tucks head in embarrassment Okay.. I am lying. S-sorry.. I just.. they don't like me. I'm a freak, they say. Because of my wings. B-but if you want to be my friend.. then I'd be very much happy! nods enthusiastically

ᵉ ⁿ ᵉ ᵐ ᶦ ᵉ ˢ
    ° Uh, I don't have enemies.. but my mom makes me do things.. bad things. I am in charge of shooting arrows of love or hate into the hearts of others. B-but I don't like it.. I want to stop, but I can't because she's my mom and I don't want to disappoint her.

ˡ ᵒ ᵛ ᵉ ʳ ˢ
    ° Love is.. the making of it? eyes widen I am good at it, yes! If I make love, will you be my friend? smiles innocently

ᵉ ᵗ ᶜ
    ° My brothers are mean sniffs. Phobos and Deimos are always call me 'chicken boy' 'cause I have wings.. and I-I am not so good at fighting like they are. I-I want to be strong.. could you teach me? I don't want to be a chicken boy..

ᶦ. Maeve Bryne ᶦᶦ. demigod ᶦᶦᶦ. nineteen ᶦᵛ. demisexual ᵛ. daughter of nike ᵛᶦ. n/ ᵛᶦᶦ. student

ᶠ ʳ ᶦ ᵉ ⁿ ᵈ ˢ
    ° I am friendly, despite first impression. Reading and games are a hobby of mine, I can go on and on about any particular novel or kick some serious butt in a game of chess. If you want to talk, that's fine.. I enjoy company in small doses.

ᵉ ⁿ ᵉ ᵐ ᶦ ᵉ ˢ
    ° I know, I know.. child of Nike. I get.. competitive, which is another way of saying that I do crazy when victory is on the line.

ˡ ᵒ ᵛ ᵉ ʳ ˢ
    ° Eh, I don't have any? shrugs It doesn't bother me, though.. because one day I know I'll met 'the one' smiles softly

ᵉ ᵗ ᶜ
    ° I might end up with a rival, if there's someone else as forceful about winning. Because I sure as heck won't come in anything less than first without a fight!

ᶦ. Theseus Hale ᶦᶦ. demigod ᶦᶦᶦ. sixteen ᶦᵛ. bisexual ᵛ. son of Poseidon ᵛᶦ. n/ ᵛᶦᶦ. student

ᶠ ʳ ᶦ ᵉ ⁿ ᵈ ˢ
    ° Eh. If you don't mind my constant sass or sexual innuendos then why the hell not? Hey, since we're friends, maybe you should give me stuff.. hm? grins So. If anyone wants to be friends with benefits.. yah. I'm your guy.

ᵉ ⁿ ᵉ ᵐ ᶦ ᵉ ˢ
    ° Let me see.. if you a. hate on the vape, or b. poke fun that my daddy is king of the sea and yes.. I was born with semen. haha. I get it. You are hilarious. Now please shut the fᴜck up.

ˡ ᵒ ᵛ ᵉ ʳ ˢ
    ° Well, me and my right hand are in a very intimate relationship, but it's a long distance (haha? get it? because my dick is long- see, that's the joke!) relationship and welcome to anyone who opens their legs. winks

ᵉ ᵗ ᶜ
    ° I am here to fᴜck shite up so if anyone wants to join my naughty crew of detrimental dysfunction  hop on board! Let's hang Hades' underpants (if he wears any haha) by the flagpole or graffiti the walls with penises and unicorns! I will be your guide to mischief, muwahaha!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:17 pm